Home

Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/24/16 01:20 PM

http://nyp.st/2a0PVxL

Looks like it could be an interesting read....
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/24/16 03:06 PM

His crime life ended because wasnt made in DeCavalcantes in 1999 ? For sure the reason was another anyone could be a good reading.
Posted By: Kash

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/24/16 03:18 PM

Looks like an interesting read no doubt. There has to be a reason Jersey wouldn't make him. They make anybody and everybody over there. I heard they don't even prick your finger
Posted By: pmac

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/24/16 04:01 PM

Think ill skip it. Guy wasnt a made guy. Probaly drove guys around in his car. Pass.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/24/16 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Kash
Looks like an interesting read no doubt. There has to be a reason Jersey wouldn't make him. They make anybody and everybody over there. I heard they don't even prick your finger

There's no sword and gun on the table.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/24/16 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

There's no sword and gun on the table.

No butchie it either has meaning or it fuckin dont!

About the book idk about you guys but when the author refers to the Gallo Crime family it drives me nuts.. Who doenst know they were a crew?

But the book seems interesting anyone know more about Dimatteo? So he just got outta the life after the vinny ocean bust w the Decavs and is living a normal life and wrote a book?... Interesting to hear Lauren Bacall drove to Brooklyn to rub shoulders with wiseguys and was close to Punchy Iliano
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/25/16 12:20 AM

Looks like it could be interesting, but I'll wait until there's some reviews of it out there.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/25/16 06:36 AM

Looks like he was about to be made by the DeCavs right around the time the "Real Sopranos" were going at it, when Charles Majuri felt he was entitled to being boss and tried to have Vinny Ocean killed, basis for season 1 of the Sopranos. This assuming he was what he claims he was. I don't know about his Screw Magazine story, shaking down newsstands. Have a feeling this has Kenny Gallo written all over it, and that was one annoying read. I still have the Chin biography on my reading list. This one's far down the line.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/25/16 09:47 AM

Even his father wasnt made,if he isnt a stone cold killer or a good earner but only a wannabe and little loanshark there are no reason to made him.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Former Colombo/DeCavalcante Associate Book - 07/25/16 10:04 PM

This guy was and is a nobody...A driver..arrested 11 times never did time..lmfao..Real important.He was a spider..He's a wiseguy in his own mind..Time to sell those fake cubans.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET