Home

150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother

Posted By: Stubbs

150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 06/20/16 01:47 PM

Looks like a war may be brewing in the Sinaloa Cartel?

150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother, kill neighbors

An attack on 'El Chapo' Guzmán's mother's house may be a sign of a looming cartel war

“El Mochomito”, nephew of El Chapo, the author of the attack on his mother's house
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 06/20/16 02:12 PM

My God, these folks are out of their fucking mind, 150 shooters!!

Very interesting what kind of consequences this will have..
Posted By: azguy

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 06/20/16 04:09 PM

and people like going to MX on vacation, the whole country is a shit-hole, spend you $$ in this country, help out a small business
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 06/20/16 05:30 PM

AZ, there's tons of very nice areas in Mexico that are unaffected by violence, like the touristy resorts Cancun, Playa, Cabo, etc. Mexico City is also a very nice city to visit.. it's often compared to Paris due to the amount of culture and museums.

It'd be like if someone says Italy is a shithole just because there's a few bad areas of Calabria, Napoli, etc.
Posted By: azguy

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 06/20/16 05:49 PM

Cancun, Cabo nice, lol...the scams, beggars and exploitation of Americans persist in these "nice areas" it's just diguised on a nicer hotel. I prefer places where my rights are intact and I can make a phone call and carry a gun.

On another forum I'm on a guy in Cabo had his Rolex take by the police, or people dressed like the Police, as he walked home from a bar with a friend.

I had friends that were driving to Rocky Point and were pulled over and their jest skis were literally stolen from them by the police. They said they had the wrong documentation on their trailer and it would have to be impounded. They (Mexican police) un-hooked the trailer and put it on there SUV and drove away. When my friends got to Rocky Point and inquired at police station everyone shrugged and played dumb, no speaka english
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 06/20/16 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
and people like going to MX on vacation, the whole country is a shit-hole, spend you $$ in this country, help out a small business

Hopefully there's a third option.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 06/21/16 02:44 AM

Cancun, Cabo nice, lol...the scams, beggars and exploitation of Americans persist in these "nice areas" it's just diguised on a nicer hotel. I prefer places where my rights are intact and I can make a phone call and carry a gun.

On another forum I'm on a guy in Cabo had his Rolex take by the police, or people dressed like the Police, as he walked home from a bar with a friend.

I had friends that were driving to Rocky Point and were pulled over and their jest skis were literally stolen from them by the police. They said they had the wrong documentation on their trailer and it would have to be impounded. They (Mexican police) un-hooked the trailer and put it on there SUV and drove away. When my friends got to Rocky Point and inquired at police station everyone shrugged and played dumb, no speaka english

Your friends sound like easy marks (ie. let's go in to Sonora as a couple of obvious Americans towing several thousand dollars of equipment). Who knows if they were the fucking police or just using stolen uniforms, that's how it is down there.
Posted By: Kash

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 06/21/16 03:21 AM

If you were a Rolex to mf'ing mexico, you're an easy mark. I spent some time in Motamoros years ago and that is one crazy border town. Shady as hell, cartel controlled, and dangerous. If you know how to move, you can have the time of your life. If you don't, you might end up in a ditch. My crew loved it. Week after we left, cartel murdered a bunch of cops and the us issued a travel warning.
Posted By: SmearyGoose1768

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 07/01/16 05:46 AM

I don't think they shoot up her house since the Beltran have great respect for Chapo's mother as she raised the Beltran Leyva which are far cousins of Chapo. From what I hear Chapo send in 600 gunmen to drive away the Beltran Leyva sicarios. The Beltran Leyva were looking for Chapo's brother(forgot his name).
Posted By: SmearyGoose1768

Re: 150 Gunmen shoot up the home of El Chapo's mother - 07/01/16 05:48 AM

Most of the country is peaceful it's just some parts of the north of the country that may be unsafe but mark my words the cartels don't target American tourists or Mexican citizens. I travel to Mexico frequently and it's very safe. If you want trouble you will find it.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET