Home

Big Joey and Good-Looking Sal

Posted By: Regoparker100

Big Joey and Good-Looking Sal - 05/18/16 04:53 PM

Do they still get along now that both have flipped?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Big Joey and Good-Looking Sal - 05/18/16 06:01 PM

Vitale is supposedly dead to his sister, who is Joey's wife.

So I doubt it.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Big Joey and Good-Looking Sal - 05/18/16 06:20 PM

Joey thinked to kill Vitale,so I think no.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Big Joey and Good-Looking Sal - 05/18/16 07:51 PM

I'm surprised his cover hasn't been blown. Someone snap a pic and upload. We discussed massino before someone said people no were he is just like they new Sammy the bull was down in az. I'm guessing he's no that far. Small town new england. Western pa.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Big Joey and Good-Looking Sal - 05/19/16 08:32 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
I'm surprised his cover hasn't been blown. Someone snap a pic and upload. We discussed massino before someone said people no were he is just like they new Sammy the bull was down in az. I'm guessing he's no that far. Small town new england. Western pa.

Gravano was free while Massino will be on parole for all his life,so if he make a little mistake will turn in prison where the bonanno can easly kill him.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Big Joey and Good-Looking Sal - 05/19/16 08:38 AM

Fat Joey Massino from Queens is probably playing cowboy out in the sticks somewhere. Didn't his wife and daughters stay in NYC, and not join WITSEC?
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Big Joey and Good-Looking Sal - 05/19/16 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Fat Joey Massino from Queens is probably playing cowboy out in the sticks somewhere. Didn't his wife and daughters stay in NYC, and not join WITSEC?

They got a good deal from the Feds. They were allowed to keep a substantial amount of the money their obese whale father extorted and stole from the city.

So I think they would stay in NY.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET