Home

New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe - 05/12/16 10:55 AM

Enrico , Harry'The Hunchback' Riccobene was a high-ranking member of the Philadelphia crime family who later became a major figure in the short, but violent, gang war with Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo following the 1980 death of the long-reigning boss Angelo Bruno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjWNzFFA_Tw
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe - 05/12/16 11:24 AM

he was made for 60 years i think.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe - 05/16/16 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen
Enrico , Harry'The Hunchback' Riccobene was a high-ranking member of the Philadelphia crime family who later became a major figure in the short, but violent, gang war with Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo following the 1980 death of the long-reigning boss Angelo Bruno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjWNzFFA_Tw
Alot of this info comes from Celeste Morellos book "Before Bruno,1946-1959"..very good fast read..one day in 2007 ,my wife & i were walking through the italian market (phila.),& Celeste was at a little table outside of a spice store hawking her books,i bought the mentioned book & she autographed it..very telling of the old days,& the early leaders of philly lcn,,(skinny razor,marco reginelli,peter casella,harry riccobene & of course angelo bruno)..good read if u can find..probably online.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe - 05/16/16 03:54 AM

Here's a cool pic of him.

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

Re: New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe - 05/17/16 05:39 PM

That's cool.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe - 05/17/16 06:15 PM

Always enjoy your videos B&B, keep 'm coming..
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe - 05/17/16 11:09 PM

I read awhile back and I Think it could be true that harry was a top echelon informant kinda like Greg scarpa and many others. Or was it a lot of his peers thought he was. Basically every family in the 60tys had multiple informants some made some just associates. But on the other hand he did like 10yrs+ for selling the herion.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: New Video - Mob Boss Harry "The Hunchback" Riccobe - 05/18/16 02:02 AM

Nice Video B and nice picture NJ, as usual fellas. Thank you. Harry was one ballsy character in CN.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET