Home

Lawrence Persico

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 07:02 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/son-mob-boss-delivers-pizza-brooklyn-article-1.2612348

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Son of Colombo family mob boss now delivers pizza for Brooklyn pizzeria
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 07:20 PM

I don't think he's made or in the life Moe. I guess the writer would rather have him commiting mob related crimes than trying to do an honest day of work.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 07:57 PM

not made Bean..if that helps
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
I don't think he's made or in the life Moe. I guess the writer would rather have him commiting mob related crimes than trying to do an honest day of work.

+1 good on him if he has left that life and is now working legit
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

They should leave the guy alone if he's not in the life..

Can't imagine it being easy being born a Persico and struggling with a mental disorder..
Posted By: pmac

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 08:39 PM

I like how he made payment of 50$ to his 750000 fine. In January. Is dyker heights a expensive part of bk. It looks it. That show on HBO girls is filmed there a lot. Is the pizza place also secretly owned by his brothers. I bet somehow. Nothing wrong with making a honest buck.
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 08:44 PM

This is one of the most stupidest articles I've read this year.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:17 PM

Golf Clap!...You got me!

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes

The irony.

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:34 PM

Exactly!...Haha! I't just as stupid as the gay(meaning happy) rolleyes Irishman that posted it. Bazinga!

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:37 PM

Haha! How predictable. Goes straight for the "Irish" insults.

That's when you know I have really hurt his feelings.

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:46 PM

What insult?..I just said you're a happy Irishman. Anyway, it's almost 11 in Dublin, think you should go and hit the sack! Ball Sack!

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:47 PM

I'm done!..This thread had to get ripped up, just off of GP.
Posted By: SC

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:50 PM

I'm done!..This thread had to get ripped up

Starting with you. Cut out the insults.

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:51 PM

nj capo is a case in point why you shouldn't do meth.

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/24/16 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
I'm done!..This thread had to get ripped up

Starting with you. Cut out the insults.

Gotcha...Not intentionally, it just happened that way...I hear where you're coming from SC, loud and clear.

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 12:31 AM

dyker is on the higher end of real estate market
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
dyker is on the higher end of real estate market

You are right Bronx. Big money there. Check out the 2000 census and some of the homes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyker_Heights%2C_Brooklyn

As the 2000 Census, there were 41,172 people living in Dyker Heights. The demographics were 81.8% White, 0.3% Black or African American, 0.1% Native American, 12.6% Asian and 6.6% Hispanic or Latino. The five most common ancestries were Italian (67.0%), Chinese (15.6%), Irish (8.9%), Arab (4.2%) and Greek (3.9%).

67% Italian?
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 12:50 AM

A lot has changed in 16 years.

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 01:10 AM

all around dyker is losing italians ..bensonhurst is not the same .never thought that could happen..years ago realtors were told you sell only to white.
Posted By: Jhype11

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
all around dyker is losing italians ..bensonhurst is not the same .never thought that could happen..years ago realtors were told you sell only to white.

What Italian enclaves are left in Brooklyn?

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 01:34 AM

small pockets dyker, narrows ave, colonial ave, canarsie some, mill basin lot of russian and italian..
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 05:56 AM

Fucked up they wrote an article about this.. Who cares what the guys doing to make a living... Do people just expect him to sit on a throne all day and get driven around in a limo because he's Carmine's kid?
Posted By: dave213

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 06:18 AM

According to the article, a Persico lawyer said that he doesn't even really work there, just hangs out there because he knows the owner. He just helps them out. Makes the article even dumber.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 06:29 AM

Him working at a pizza shop means nothing anyways... Nig Dom worked at ioconos pizza spot (well he didn't really work there but pretended to cause of his conditions of parole I'm pretty sure) anyways some people were probably dumb enough to assume since he was "working" at a pizza spot that he was a brokester. Guys got a lot of money ands been earning for a long time.

Like the Fulton fish market when it was in its prime.. There was millionaire skippers there daily sometimes knee dip in fish getting filthy busting their asses... I think a lot of people forget that at the end of the day almost all of these guys are blue collar. Even the ones who earn like crazy
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 08:32 AM

My view on this matter in full (including clip from A Bronx Tale) http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...-who-went-legit
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 11:16 AM

You tell 'm Dave!!! Good story..
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/25/16 08:22 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
You tell 'm Dave!!! Good story..

Thanks!
Posted By: PaulieSenter

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/27/16 08:34 PM

We came out of Canarsie not 1 italian left family living there all black family's live there now its all gone Canarsie
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/27/16 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: GangstersInc
My view on this matter in full (including clip from A Bronx Tale) http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...-who-went-legit

Well said David
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/28/16 10:33 PM

He is not working for a pizza shop delivering pizzas . He gets disability and SS and can not work . I know what it looks like but according to family it's not.

And knowing Larry he may of been doing it to get families attention and may have drawn too much attention his way .

This was someone's idea of a joke and as far as Michael goes he may never see the inside of a jail cell for that case.

People will do and say anything .
Posted By: pmac

Re: Lawrence Persico - 04/28/16 11:34 PM

They can't take any money from a ssi check. Its probably a nice one to if he had no show jobs his whole life. They took taxes out of them checks when he was in the union. So I don't care they kicked him out he probably gets a nice 2k for life.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET