Home

Rizzuto Family Chart

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Rizzuto Family Chart - 03/29/16 10:14 AM

I find this chart on the web,but do you know if is reliable ?
Also I find a chart on real deal that was different from the first.

I was fascinated by the Rizzuto family after reading the book The Sixth Family.

[img:center]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mafi...=20150627065513[/img]
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart - 03/29/16 01:13 PM

Yes, The sixth family book is a good read. There are two more books on the Montreal mafia that came out after they are "Murder Inc." and "Business or Blood". You should like those as well.
The chart that you got on the web seems to have lots of errors.
I do not find it reliable.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/05/16 11:30 AM

I found this chart on RD forum,was a pre montreal war Rizzuto chart,I updated with all the deaths.

Thanks to Mukremin

Rizzuto Chart Before 2004

Montreal Mafia

Boss
Vito Rizzuto died of cancer in 2013

Underboss
Nicolò Rizzuto (murdered) Nov 10, 2010

Consigliere
Paolo Renda (missing, presumed murdered)

Senior advisor
Rocco "Sauce" Sollecito

Lieutenants
Francesco "Compare Franco" Arcadi sentenced in 2008 to 15 y
Agostino [BadWord] (murdered) June 29, 2010
Joe Di Maulo
Moreno Gallo (murdered) Nov 10, 2013
Emanuele Ragusa

High-level members and associates
Domenico Arcuri Sr.
Nicodemo Cotroni
Francesco "Chit" Del Balso sentenced in 2008 to 15 y
Federico "Freddy"Del Peschio (murdered) Aug 21, 2009
Raynald Desjardins
Giuseppe "Pony Tail" De Vito July 8, 2013
Vincenzo Di Maulo
Claude Faber (might be closer to the West End Gang now)
Raymond Fernandez May 8, 2013
Lorenzo "Skunk" Giordano
Paolo Gervasi (murdered)
Anthony Magi
Domenico Manno
Vittorio Mirarchi
Valentino Morielli
Tony "The Mooch" Mucci
Antonio (Tony Suzuki) Pietrantonio
Nick "The Ritz" Rizzuto, Jr. (murdered) Dec 28, 2009
Carmine (Tony) Vanelli
Anthony Volpato

Soldiers and associates
Mario Agostino
Frank Albanese
Nicodemo Albanese
Constantin "Big Gus" Alevizos (murdered)Jan 15, 2008
Francesco Amato
Antonino Arcuri
Domenico Arcuri Jr.
Giacinto Arcuri
Daniel Arena
Carlo Arena
Vincenzo Armeni
Charles Édouard Battista
Giovanni "Johnny" Bertolo (murdered) Aug 11, 2005
Ennio Bruni (murdered) Sep 29, 2010
Frank Campoli
Carmelo Cannistraro
Jorge Luis Cantieri
Anthony Capitanio
Antonio Cerone (murdered)
Domenico Chimienti
Vincenzo Ciancio
Giuseppe (Joe Closure) Colapelle March 1, 2012
Dino Cordeleone
Dominic Cordeleone
Emilio Cordeleone Dec 8, 2012
Francesco Cotroni Jr.
Fernando De Francesco
Daniel "Danny Arm" De Gregorio
Nicholas De Sanctis
Vincenzo ''Jimmy Rent-A-Gun'' De Santis (dead of natural causes)
Nicola Di Marco
Riccardo Di Massimo
Anthony Di Maulo
Giuseppe (Smiling Joe) Di Maulo Nov 5, 2012
Antonio Di Salvo (murdered) Jan 31, 2011
Michael Divito
Pierino Divito
Sam Fasulo (murdered) Jan 16, 2009
Frank Faustini
Giuseppe Fetta
Angelo Follano
Giuseppe Gervasi
Salvatore Gervasi (murdered)
Lorenzo Giordano (murdered) March 1 2016
David Iacovantuono (missing since 2003, presumed murdered)
Mario Iannitto
Felice Italiano
Giuseppe Lagana
Mike Lapolla (murdered)
Lorenzo Lopresti (murdered) Oct 24, 2011
Domenico Macri (murdered) Aug 30, 2006
Pietro "Peter" Magistrale
Robert "Bobby" Manno
Antonio Marabella
Biagio Marabella
Mario (Skinny) Marabella (murdered) Dec 4, 2008
Giovanni "Johnny" Marra
Frank "Le Dur" Martorana
Danny Winton Martinez Canas
Vincent Melia (shot in the head in 2004, not sure if he died)
Dima Messina
Jonathan Mignacca
Calogero Milioto
Alfredo Minisini
Dennis Morello
Giuseppe Morello
Nick Morello
Peter Morello
Carlos Narvaez Orellana
Frank Nasso
Sabatino ''Sammy'' Nicolucci
Leonardo ''Dino the Terror" Paccione
Natalino Paccione
Gaetano Panepinto (murdered)
Frank Pellegrino
Michael Perna
Serafino Pingitore
Felice Racaniello
Francesco Raso
Calogero "Charlie" Renda
Giuseppe "Joey" Renda (disappeared) May 4, 2012
Bruno Romanelli
Normand ''Max'' Rosenblum
Salvatore Scali
Carlo Sciaraffa
Liborio Sciascia (murdered) [BadWord]'s bodygard killed with him in June 29, 2010
Girolamo Sciortino
Andrea Scoppa
Giuseppe Sollecito
Vincenzo Spagnolo
Alessandro Succapane
Tony Teoli
Carmine Tomasino (missing since 2004, presumed murdered)
Giuseppe Torre
Michele Torre
Domenico Tozzi
Giuseppe Triassi
Pietro Triassi
Leonardo (Lenny) Vanelli
Nicola Varacalli
Domenico Velenosi
Frank Velenosi (murdered) Sep 7, 2007
Orlando Veri
Dario Zanetti

New York representative
Gerlando "George from Canada" Sciascia (murdered)

Granby faction
Luigi D'Amico
Tiziano D'Amico
Luca D' Amico
Patricio D'Amico

Other relevant names (not sure where these belong):
Salvatore "The Ironworker" Montagna (murdered)
Sergio "Grizzly" Piccirilli
Domenico D'Agostino (Piccirilli associate)

Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/05/16 03:35 PM

Ill check to see what years this covered. Why no Leonardo Rizzuto?

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/05/16 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork
Ill check to see what years this covered. Why no Leonardo Rizzuto?

This is before Vito was deported to usa and Nick jr was killed.

I dont know if leonardo rizzuto could take what rest and rebuilt the family.
Many say could be Sollecito father and son that rules on the family.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/05/16 10:18 PM

Leonardo Rizzuto and Stefano Sollecito are running things more than likely. Rocco Sollecito doesn't seem interested in running the show full time or he would have been named boss by Vito before he died I think.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/05/16 10:27 PM

So is this the only family in Canada...or is there any other?

What are there membership numbers looking like in 2016

50? 100?
Posted By: kingoflittlenewyork

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/05/16 11:51 PM

Underboss

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/06/16 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

50? 100?

No there are the Muaitano in Hamilton, the Cotroni in Toronto and what left of the Buffalo family had a crew.
For the numbers the rizzuto was like the Outfit with non italians in high position. If the list is reliable I counted 96 italians.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/06/16 09:47 PM

50? 100?

Ndrangheta have around 10 clans operating in Onatrio (Hamilton, Toronto etc).

Think it's relatively safe to say Montreal is the exclusive territory of the Rizzuto group, mafia wise.

Good question on membership. I don't think anybody has a serious idea, great deal of guesswork. And there's contention as to what constitutes membership. Bonanno or independent. Very grey area.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/06/16 11:39 PM

The Cotronis were apart of the same Montreal Mafia that the Rizzutos belonged to, they were just a different faction. The Cotronis were an actual family, not a mafia family. And they took the backseat to the Rizzutos, and havent recovered yet. Calabrians other than the Cotronis are now the dominant opposing faction of the Rizzutos within the Montreal Mob.

There is most likely nothing going on in Canada as far as Buffalo goes. Thats a theory started by Giacomo Vicari that has little suppporting evidence.

The Musitanos are outside of Montreal, there's been little news of their current activity, outside of one of their homes being bombed.

There's also another group, I think it's called D'Amico. Im not sure. But outside of the Rizzutos and Montreal, The 'Ndrangheta dominate the other provinces of Canada, not a mob family.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/06/16 11:43 PM

This chart was composed not by Mukremin but another poster. You should've checked that first before posting it here.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/06/16 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
The Cotronis were apart of the same Montreal Mafia that the Rizzutos belonged to, they were just a different faction. The Cotronis were an actual family, not a mafia family. And they took the backseat to the Rizzutos, and havent recovered yet. Calabrians other than the Cotronis are now the dominant opposing faction of the Rizzutos within the Montreal Mob.

Ironically, the 'Calabrian' Cotronis were much more loyal to the Bonanno family than the Sicilian Rizzutos. Vic Cotroni was a very strong supporter of Joe Bonanno.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/06/16 11:50 PM

Thats very true. Something I always found intriguing myself, considering the stories we hear of the Sicilian bond when it comes to Organized Crime.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/06/16 11:55 PM

50? 100?

I don't think they have a traditional membership. Based on the 'made' members that have been killed in recent years it appears that being made doesn't mean much anymore. Some of the most influential people weren't even made. Status in Montreal appears to be mostly based on reputation.
Posted By: British

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 06:10 AM

Do they make members in Canada with a ceremony ?
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: British
Do they make members in Canada with a ceremony ?

If you believe Joe Bravo, who was running his mouth in Sicily before he got killed, they did.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 04:05 PM

I read an article that said that the Vito Rizzuto downfall was that break the rules making non italians. So Joe Bravo when was speaking with the sicilians really believed to get made.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 04:09 PM

That wasn't his downfall. Some of his biggest associates and most profitable were non-Sicilians and non-Italians. Not to mention the order to kill Joe Bravo came from Rizzuto himself, most likely. And it wasnt because he was talking. As captured in phone convos, it was because he belong to "too many churches". Which was a saying used meaning that he played on both sides of the fence when it came to Desjardins and himself.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
That wasn't his downfall. Some of his biggest associates and most profitable were non-Sicilians and non-Italians. Not to mention the order to kill Joe Bravo came from Rizzuto himself, most likely. And it wasnt because he was talking. As captured in phone convos, it was because he belong to "too many churches". Which was a saying used meaning that he played on both sides of the fence when it came to Desjardins and himself.

Sinatra I think that Vito and Nick sr created a sort of conferation with the italians,the west end gang,the bikers and the street gangs stay together for control the drug trade.
Rizzuto was a primum interpartes when was deported to the US,all the balances broked and start the war.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 08:36 PM

I believe Vito's downfall was going to jail. He was a good mediator but his father Nicola Sr and Arcadi were old school and that is what did them in. Nicola and Arcadi weren't able to keep the drug dealers in line & were also being cheated.The D'amico conflict was badly handled.Vito would of been able to settle the conflict with the D'amico's but couldn't from jail. The D'amico conflict made the Rizzuto clan look weak and that encouraged other clans to also rebel. Furthermore,the killing of Bertolo was the straw that broke the camels back. Bertolo was close to the DiMaulo/Desjardin clan. Vito would never have sanction the killing;that caused further friction and the rest is history.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 08:58 PM

Furio, I like your chart. Maybe if we all put our minds together we can update it.
Posted By: Uncle_June

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 10:05 PM

Some other members/soldiers/associates not mentioned include:

Tonino Collachia (murdered)
Vincenzo Scuderi (murdered)
Domenico Manno
Guiseppe Bertolo
Gaetan Gosselin (murdered)
Roger Valiquette (murdered)
Salvatore Scoppa
Liborio [BadWord]
Salvatore Silletta (murdered)
Stefano Sollecito
Mario Sollecito
Domenic Facchini (murdered)
Walter Ricardo Gutierrez (murdered)
Rino Magi
Desi Pompa
Nino De Bartolomeis (murdered)
Girolamo Del Balso

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/07/16 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Ciment
I believe Vito's downfall was going to jail. He was a good mediator but his father Nicola Sr and Arcadi were old school and that is what did them in. Nicola and Arcadi weren't able to keep the drug dealers in line & were also being cheated.The D'amico conflict was badly handled.Vito would of been able to settle the conflict with the D'amico's but couldn't from jail. The D'amico conflict made the Rizzuto clan look weak and that encouraged other clans to also rebel. Furthermore,the killing of Bertolo was the straw that broke the camels back. Bertolo was close to the DiMaulo/Desjardin clan. Vito would never have sanction the killing;that caused further friction and the rest is history.

Agreed, though that helicopter attack was quite impressive. Shit like that wouldn't even happen in Philly and that says something.

Whatever you think of these people, they've made one of the greatest if not the greatest mob stories ever. Last decade in Montreal has been the Wild West. And it's still ongoing.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 12:06 AM

Furio, I like your chart. Maybe if we all put our minds together we can update it.

I've made some charts of Montreal in both the 70s and 2000s over the years and have a list of 200-300 people involved (which I stopped updating over a year ago). I'm buying a new laptop next month and then I'm gonna try remaking those charts.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 04:44 AM

It wasn't that Arcadi couldn't keep the dealers in line, he openly disrespected them,at least the black ones he did. He looked down upon them, disrespected them in conversations and didn't feel like he had to honor the old guidelines Vito had settled on. At least that's according to Antonio Nicaso and Peter Edwards. But The Rizzutos downfall was definitely Vito being extradited and having to serve in an American prison. I think had he served in Montreal or even Canada, he would've continued to hold on to that grip he had on the family.
Posted By: BronaZora

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 05:40 AM

There are a lot of different OC families and crews in Canada, here are the ones I can think of:

- Montreal Mob (This includes the Rizzuto family and the other factions which operate in the Montreal area).

- There are about 10 or so 'Ndrangheta families (Calabrian Mob) operating in the Toronto area. These families have some sort of commission like body setup to resolve disputes and carry on business, so when merged together they are known as the Siderno group because the families hail from a region near the town of Siderno in Calabria. These families are pretty much the most powerful in Canada due to their international reach. I would have said that the Montreal Mob rivaled their power but this was during Vito's time, not now.

- The Musitano family operates in Hamilton, they're a Calabrian family but not 'Ndrangheta nor LCN. The best description for them is a significant crew that is respected in the underworld, I believe they are Rizzuto allies.

- The Luppino/Violi family is another one that operates in the Hamilton area, they are also non-'Ndrangheta Calabrians and are known to be rivals to the Musitanos. An important point to mention is that the Papalia crew of the Buffalo crime family once operated in Hamilton, whatever left from that crew is pretty much part of the Luppino family today.

There are other smaller crews but the ones I mentioned are the biggest and most significant ones.

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
No there are the Muaitano in Hamilton, the Cotroni in Toronto and what left of the Buffalo family had a crew.
For the numbers the rizzuto was like the Outfit with non italians in high position. If the list is reliable I counted 96 italians.

The Cotroni family is not Toronto, it's a faction within the Montreal Mob (Same family as the Rizzuto's). Before the Rizzuto faction takeover, it was the Cotroni family in control of Montreal and unlike the Rizzuto family, they were actually loyal to the Bonnano family.

I read an article that said that the Vito Rizzuto downfall was that break the rules making non italians. So Joe Bravo when was speaking with the sicilians really believed to get made.

Far from it, if anything I would say that's what made him a powerful boss, he was like a modern day Lucky Luciano with the way he operated with others. He was a very charismatic leader and all the factions and gangs in Montreal worked together during his time.

His downfall was clearly serving time in American prison, everything fell apart when he was gone.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 07:03 AM

Ciment the chart was made by Mukremin in real deal forum. For sure if I,you and Sonny will work together can update the chart.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 12:46 PM

Yes, I agree with you the helicopter attack was quite impressive and daring. It would make a good script for a hollywood movie!

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 12:50 PM

Great, can't wait to see them !

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 02:02 PM

This is exactly what I said about being old school and cheating drug dealers. Your reply only mentions Arcadi. Keep in mind that Arcadi was only acting boss. Nicola Sr. and company also share responsibilty.
The D'amico letter was addressed to Nicola Sr. I doubt it very much that Arcadi wasn't sharing this with the rest of the Rizzuto family. As far as I am concerned they are all to blame and my point was that if Vito would have been there, all this would have been settled. It was badly handled and it gave rise to other clans to rebel.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 02:23 PM

I never said they didn't share responsibility. But I only mentioned Arcadi because there is only recordings and transcripts of just Arcadi and his thoughts on having to deal with the black street gangs. He was street boss/acting boss so the ultimate responsibility probably lied with him. This was during a time where Nick Sr would just show up at the Cosenza and collect his money and Vito's. There are wiretaps of members acting on behalf of Frank Arcadi and mentioning his name specifically when it came to collecting debts and kick up's. But I don't doubt Nick Sr let Arcadi run wild, since he was still producing cash. And it's been said by Nicaso and Edwards, though I don't know how true it is, that the street gangs weren't particularly fond of Frank Arcadi. Aside from Nick Sr, there's also no telling how the rest of the guys under them felt about Arcadi's business methods. But again, I don't know how true it is, but Nicaso & Edwards also support the theory that Arcadi made enemies within with a lot of the Sicilians. And considering what's been happening lately, Sicilian or otherwise, there seems to be some truth that a lot of those within the Montreal Mafia didn't want Arcadi to regain the position he once had.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 03:44 PM

You maybe right on the fact that Arcadi wasn't liked but I also thing now that it is a generational thing.The young members in the Sicilian clan had to fight the war while Arcadi and the rest of them were in jail.They now feel empowered to take the lead and do not want to share with the old guard. Leonardo probably feels entrusted with his own peers.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 04:01 PM

Ciment the chart was made by Mukremin in real deal forum.

It wasn't.
Posted By: antimafia

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/08/16 07:57 PM

A good start to compiling a chart would be to try to figure out which individuals fit into the slots of the organization chart presented at Quebec's Charbonneau Commission a few years ago--tap or click on the link below.

Montreal Mafia chart (viewable on laptop/desktop)

Montreal Mafia chart (viewable on mobile)

This chart can be found in more than one place online. The image to which I've linked is a screencap of a YouTube video that Adrian Humphreys posted on his channel. The link is

http://youtu.be/Uwd0Nh_dOv4

My thoughts about the supposed wars--between the 'ndrangheta and Rizzuto organization; between supposed "Calabrian" factions (in Montreal and elsewhere) and supposed "Sicilian" factions (in Montreal and elsehwere)--have been made known here before. See, for example, http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post666947 and http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...rue#Post674935.

I've looked at the tribulations of the Montreal Mafia in the last decade through the lens of the following copy, which I've posted on the forum before, from the arrest warrants compiled for the Operazione Il Crimine anti-ndrangheta operation in Italy that culminated in 2010:

- in Canada, in particolare, nelle città di Toronto e Montreal è operativa una complessa organizzazione criminale dii tipo mafioso, composta da più cellule che racchiudono gruppi - famiglie di origine calabrese ed altri di origine siciliana. Il leader di tale organizzazione era, all’epoca, RIZZUTO Vito che, in virtù dei suoi legami con la famiglia mafiosa dei BONANNO e quella dei “CUN TRERA - CARUANA” aveva creato, nell’area di Montreal una struttura mafiosa ben radicata, collegata con quella di Toronto e con l’Italia;

Incidentally, a screen cap of the above copy from Vol. 3 of the arrest warrants is in the header photo for my Twitter profile (@CdnOrgC).

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/09/16 12:13 AM

Thank you for posting that, antimafia. This will certainly help.

Does the chart shown at the Charbonneau hearing refer to Operation Colisee? If so, the red boxes can be traced back to a list of people that were apprehended.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/09/16 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Thank you for posting that, antimafia. This will certainly help.

Does the chart shown at the Charbonneau hearing refer to Operation Colisee? If so, the red boxes can be traced back to a list of people that were apprehended.

You're welcome.

I'm not sure how detailed an answer you want, but you are essentially correct about the chart.

On September 25, 2012, RCMP Corporals Linda Féquière and Vinicio Sebastiano gave testimony at the Charbonneau Commission (CEIC) inquiry. RCMP Corp. Féquière testified first and delivered a PowerPoint presentation; her role was to speak about traditional Italian organized crime up to Project Colisée. Her presentation can be found here:

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/Fichiers_client/centre_documentaire/Piece_10P-123.pdf

RCMP Corp. Sebastiano testified next and delivered the presentation that can be seen in Adrian Humphreys's YouTube video to which I linked in a previous post. Sebastiano was asked to speak about Project Colisée in detail. His PowerPoint presentation can be found on the CEIC site at this link:

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/Fichiers_client/centre_documentaire/Piece_11P-126.pdf

The presentation can also be found here:

http://docplayer.fr/7369697-Projet-colis...e-grc-2012.html

The organization chart to which I linked corresponds to slide 11 of Sebastiano's PowerPoint presentation.

The transcript of Féquière's and Sebastiano's testimony can be found at the following link:

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/Fi..._2012-09-25.pdf

The video recording of their testimony will be found in four parts over at

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/audiences/enregistrement-video.html?tx_cspqaudiences_pi1%5Buid%5D=200

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/09/16 07:13 PM

Again, thank you for elaborating and providing these links. I noticed that I already have that particular pdf in my "Mafia" folder. But I never paid any interest to that empty chart. Luckily you're sharp enough to see that that particular chart is actually based on an existing chart.

Am I right thinking that the red boxes are in fact the people that were arrested during that big sweep in 2006? I thought that only 90 people were arrested, but there are a lot more red boxes. Perhaps it includes follow-up arrests? I'm sure there's a list of all the names available somewhere.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/09/16 10:57 PM

Good stuff, Anti. Thanks for the links and everything you've provided.

Re: Rizzuto Family Chart first and after the war - 04/11/16 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Again, thank you for elaborating and providing these links. I noticed that I already have that particular pdf in my "Mafia" folder. But I never paid any interest to that empty chart. Luckily you're sharp enough to see that that particular chart is actually based on an existing chart.

Am I right thinking that the red boxes are in fact the people that were arrested during that big sweep in 2006? I thought that only 90 people were arrested, but there are a lot more red boxes. Perhaps it includes follow-up arrests? I'm sure there's a list of all the names available somewhere.

I don't know, either, how to reconcile the number of red boxes' being greater than the number of arrests in November 2006.

The chart, with all the names filled in, does exist. I'm fairly certain Adrian Humphreys has seen it; however, I don't think he and Lee Lamothe could have possibly been aware of the chart by the time the first edition of The Sixth Family was published in July 2006 because I'm fairly certain they didn't know about the Project Colisée investigation, which was still ongoing at the time.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET