Home

Tommy Lucchese

Posted By: Regoparker100

Tommy Lucchese - 03/14/16 06:46 PM

Are there any photos of Lucchese apart from his mugshot and the photos from a government hearing in 1958? I guess he hated getting his picture taken.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/15/16 05:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Regoparker100
Are there any photos of Lucchese apart from his mugshot and the photos from a government hearing in 1958? I guess he hated getting his picture taken.
I had just read (Again)4 the 5th time Joe Bonnanos self incriminating stupid book from 1983,where he patronizes himself many times,& he contradiked himself more than once...He hated Lucchese w/a passion but did not express it..called Carlo a Squirell of a man ,& lied about belittling Lucchese & then calling him a man of honor & above all a..friend..why would tell a man 2 eat a good piece of blue cheese, after you know he was ur enemy 2 hrs. ago??Good wine??shit..these guy's where backstabbers from childhood.. it's a shame.

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/15/16 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
I had just read (Again)4 the 5th time Joe Bonnanos self incriminating stupid book from 1983,where he patronizes himself many times,& he contradiked himself more than once...He hated Lucchese w/a passion but did not express it..called Carlo a Squirell of a man ,& lied about belittling Lucchese & then calling him a man of honor & above all a..friend..why would tell a man 2 eat a good piece of blue cheese, after you know he was ur enemy 2 hrs. ago??Good wine??shit..these guy's where backstabbers from childhood.. it's a shame.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/15/16 05:52 PM

Amazing how they even let Bonnano live..They should've taken him and his idiot son out. Biggest joke of a Family through out the years.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/15/16 10:34 PM

I was reading about him in the patriarca FBI files this week. Ray calls him tommy brown and they meet a lot at some restaurant Patsy's in Lil Italy. Mike Miranda there won meeting about some race track tommy brown owns in new england I forgot name. He travels to Boston often in the 60tys to.

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/16/16 12:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Beenaround

Amazing how they even let Bonnano live..They should've taken him and his idiot son out. Biggest joke of a Family through out the years.
U got that right..those 2 (joe & bill),r the biggest bullshitters of the mob..(Men of my Tradition)my ass....That's all they say in their books,"In my world,,,"..fuck u sal,(bill)..they r so self giving,that u can almost smell it at of their ass.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/16/16 02:40 AM

I read what I think was Bill Jr's book in the late '90s. I wasn't impressed. He seemed like a wannabe.

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/16/16 06:27 AM

Ray p keeps calling him Joe banana on wiretaps nothing bad. 1963. 4.

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/18/16 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Ray p keeps calling him Joe banana on wiretaps nothing bad. 1963. 4.
Pmac...How do u (get) have access 2 those fbi files?

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/18/16 04:48 PM

Golocoalprov.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/18/16 05:45 PM

hoodlum click on this link:

http://www.golocalprov.com/patriarca-pap...nd-Crime-Family
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/18/16 05:47 PM

I'm assuming those wiretaps were all illegal/inadmissible?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/18/16 06:02 PM

I am pretty sure they are illegal. They are from 1961-1966, from the wiretaps files I have listened too.

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/18/16 07:50 PM

Ya this is when the feds had illegal wires in all the mob places. This is the first time its teased guess they paid for freedom info act. Similar to Sam the plumbers wire taps which was illegal. Its heavy redacted also they have a informant right in rays office. His son ray Jr must now who it is. There at about 1963 tommy brown probably the strongest boss in NYC cause Vito genovese is in jail and jerry catena is always in jersey. Hasn't been any talk of gambino yet.

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/18/16 07:51 PM

They got Louie fox asking permission to kill some guy marfeo the feds didn't even try to stop it. They were dirty back then. The Boston feds where worse.

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/18/16 07:52 PM

Ray goes on to have Louie fox killed over these tapes in 68 or 69 and wanted to kill his brother for not finding them in the office.

Re: Tommy Lucchese - 03/20/16 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Thanx guys!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET