Home

Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD

Posted By: Yonkers

Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/24/16 12:50 AM

Just want to let you all know. Should be interesting.
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/24/16 03:07 AM

Thanks, it was really good.

Albanians
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/24/16 09:27 PM

The show talked about a shooting of a Bonanno associate/soldier, Guy Peduto by the Albanians over a stolen car theft ring beef. The shooting took placeat Cafe italia. I always heard about the Gambino and Lucchese beefs with Alex and the Albanians but this was the first time I heard about a Bonanno beef too. Anybody have any more info on this Guy Peduto and his wounding by the Albanians?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/24/16 09:46 PM

Peduto was involved in a stolen car operation in the Bronx that was affiliated with Vinny Basciano and the Bonannos. The Rudaj crew pressured Peduto for a piece of the business. Basciano sent two guys with machine guns to confront Colotti and tell him to back off but Peduto ultimately came to some private arrangement with Rudaj and Colotti. I dont recall exactly precipitated the shoiting. You can read about this in the Vinny Gorgeous book.
Posted By: Boss_of_Knickerbocker

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/26/16 08:45 AM

has the content been uploaded to the internet yet? I'd like to watch this.

The Albanians are crazy.

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/26/16 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Peduto was involved in a stolen car operation in the Bronx that was affiliated with Vinny Basciano and the Bonannos. The Rudaj crew pressured Peduto for a piece of the business. Basciano sent two guys with machine guns to confront Colotti and tell him to back off but Peduto ultimately came to some private arrangement with Rudaj and Colotti. I dont recall exactly precipitated the shoiting. You can read about this in the Vinny Gorgeous book.

Thank you Ivy

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/26/16 10:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Boss_of_Knickerbocker
has the content been uploaded to the internet yet? I'd like to watch this.

The Albanians are crazy.

It's new BOK. Looks like it's on Saturday, 2/27 on the Reelz channel. It's called Gangsters: America's Most Evil series profiling Alex Rudaj.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/26/16 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

It's new BOK. Looks like it's on Saturday, 2/27 on the Reelz channel. It's called Gangsters: America's Most Evil series profiling Alex Rudaj.

This series is back??? Cool, I thought they would never release another season! What was the last episode? Quasand Lewis I think? Somebody please record and put that Alex Rudaj episode online, it usually takes ages until someone bothers to do so...
Posted By: merlino

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/26/16 02:48 PM

That was a craxy story and how the gambinos just backed down from every movement that they made, like the one about RAO's
Posted By: Boss_of_Knickerbocker

Re: Alex Rudaj on Gangsters at 9PM Reelz HD - 02/27/16 04:44 AM

Thanks. I don't have Reelz so I'll have to wait to see it when it's eventually uploaded for free.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET