Home

1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum

Posted By: MrWilliams

1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 01/31/16 06:04 PM

1 person has been killed and 7 others injured in shooting/stabbing incident last night at a motorcycle show being held at the Denver Coliseum.

The violence is believed to be related to a biker gang but a club(s) has yet to be named as a suspect.

As a result of what occured the expo has been cancelled.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/30/us/denver-coliseum-shooting-stabbing/index.html

Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 01/31/16 11:10 PM

The photos from news reports show Iron Order members being arrested. They're a little over a decade old and are supposedly a "law-abiding" club. But they've expanded fast and angered 1% clubs through wearing state bottom-rockers. Ironically it's reported that half of thier members are either LE or members of the military.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/01/16 09:29 AM

Tony-Pro, The Iron Order is made of ex and current law enforcement officials. There have been reports since 2008, that The Iron Order picks fights with Outlaw Motorcycle clubs, then calls the cops. Sons of Silence allegedly put out contracts on a few members of the Iron Order, then withdrew the contracts when they were revealed to be LE. The Iron Order wears the lower rocker to piss off the other clubs.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/01/16 10:34 AM

Quote:
The Iron Order picks fights with Outlaw Motorcycle clubs, then calls the cops.

A cops biker club ?
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/02/16 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Tony-Pro, The Iron Order is made of ex and current law enforcement officials. There have been reports since 2008, that The Iron Order picks fights with Outlaw Motorcycle clubs, then calls the cops. Sons of Silence allegedly put out contracts on a few members of the Iron Order, then withdrew the contracts when they were revealed to be LE. The Iron Order wears the lower rocker to piss off the other clubs.

They've also been connected to a murder in Florida, though that itself doesn't point to any OC activity. If it does involve the Iron Order, this happening in Denver comes as no surpise considering the Sons Of Silence beef. The guys in the photo were wearing Wyoming bottom rockers.

Quote:

The Iron Order picks fights with Outlaw Motorcycle clubs, then calls the cops.

A cops biker club ?

There are tons of legitimate clubs that are not invovled in OC and that are based along on professions in North America; cops, firefighters, the military, even bankers and lawyers have had thier own clubs, all legit besides the occasional drunken adventure. Evangelical Christian-themed clubs are huge here also. I've even known a former 1%er guy who had a "motorcyle ministry" with a church with about fifty people going to it.

In the biker world, legit clubs and OC clubs rub shoulders at biker gatherings, rallies and conferences often. As long as people don't dig in anyone else's business things go smoothly.

That's why so many innocent people got caught-up in that Bandido shoot-out in Texas not long ago because it took place at a meeting of many different types of clubs advocating for laws that affect all motorcyclists.
Posted By: Crash

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/02/16 01:14 AM

When i first saw the heading of this post i immediately said " colored men gone wild".
Little did i know it involved bikers.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/02/16 01:40 AM

It's comments like this that make me wonder why are you on here in the first place? Do you fail to see the criminal nature of every community or just another bigot? You the only one that wants to ruin this topic and others in the past with your sublime bigotry s*** and still want to play innocent. Ignorance never rest.
Posted By: Crash

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/02/16 03:34 PM

BlackFamily
I am not a bigot and furthermor, no one does more for the black comminity than I do.
I simply look at statistics and formulate opions based on facts.
Ive helped countless blacks by instilling high moral standars and responsibility.
I pound the table when it comes to wedlock children and explain why its so wrong. Some of them get it and have become very successful as a direct result of my teachings.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/02/16 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Crash
BlackFamily
I am not a bigot and furthermor, no one does more for the black comminity than I do.
I simply look at statistics and formulate opions based on facts.
Ive helped countless blacks by instilling high moral standars and responsibility.
I pound the table when it comes to wedlock children and explain why its so wrong. Some of them get it and have become very successful as a direct result of my teachings.

I think it's pretty safe to say you have nothing of value to add to this thread.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/02/16 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro
The photos from news reports show Iron Order members being arrested. They're a little over a decade old and are supposedly a "law-abiding" club. But they've expanded fast and angered 1% clubs through wearing state bottom-rockers. Ironically it's reported that half of thier members are either LE or members of the military.

He was led out in cuffs and released (i.e. protected by the cops)
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/02/16 11:38 PM

Crvsh,

shhh

That's all you need to do for this section of BB. You can keep those wolf tickets ( I did this, did that for blacks) to yourself. panic

I apologize to the OP and back to topic. cool
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: 1 Dead, 7 Wounded in Shooting at Denver Coliseum - 02/07/16 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro
Evangelical Christian-themed clubs are huge here also. I've even known a former 1%er guy who had a "motorcyle ministry" with a church with about fifty people going to it.

Ever heard of the Set Free Soldiers?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET