Home

El Chapo re-captured

Posted By: baldo

El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 06:48 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/mexico-recaptures-drug-boss-chapo-guzman-president-pena-183549044.html

Let's see how long until he escapes again.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 06:54 PM

And the Mexicans did it. I figured DEA or the FBI would have.
Posted By: Strax

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:13 PM

They said if he got captured again they will extradite him to USA.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:16 PM

I think we all agree that if he's actually captured and imprisoned, it will only create more violence, correct?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:17 PM

The Mexicans wanted him bad, especially after all the pressure and humiliation that followed after the escape. Hopefully they either keep him away from the showers, or they assigned a couple of lifeguards to him when he takes a shower.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:17 PM

I think this Mexican President would want to try him in Mexico because he made them all look bad when he escaped. Just my opinion Strax.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
I think this Mexican President would want to try him in Mexico because he made them all look bad when he escaped. Just my opinion Strax.

Probably but that guy is too powerful in Mexico and they know it.If he escapes again... lol
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:29 PM

The key thing to watch will be if he gets extradited to the US or not. Then we'll know if Mexico is serious or if this is all for show.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:31 PM

Agree Strax and Stubbs!
Posted By: SmearyGoose1768

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
And the Mexicans did it. I figured DEA or the FBI would have.

U.S intelligence has been a key factor for most of the captured drug bosses in Mexico. Good job Mexico President Pena Nieto give it to the drug lords. I wonder why Mayo Zambada hasn't been captured yet, he is as big as Chapo.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Stubbs
The key thing to watch will be if he gets extradited to the US or not. Then we'll know if Mexico is serious or if this is all for show.
They said they would but they should as quickly as possible can't have him in Mexican max security prison or he'll gain power inside again and escape again.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 07:54 PM

'El Chapo' always sounded like a cheap underwear brand to me.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Strax
They said if he got captured again they will extradite him to USA.

Which is exactly what they need to do. He won't escape here.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
I think we all agree that if he's actually captured and imprisoned, it will only create more violence, correct?

Well the last time he was captured it didn't create violence in Sinaloa I doubt it would create now. Things will just go on as usual.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SmearyGoose1768

Well the last time he was captured it didn't create violence in Sinaloa I doubt it would create now. Things will just go on as usual.

Yeah, I don't think Chapo is an isolated leader. There's also El Azul (Juan José Esparragoza Moreno) and possibly Rafael Caro Quintero who's also from Sinaloa. So, it's possible it may be business as usual and someone else will simply step up to the plate.

I'd be really interesting if Chapo gets extradited and then ends up on trial in the US. I wonder if he'd plea out or even flip to avoid the death penalty. It would be very interesting to know what information he could give US authorities... that is, if they actually want to let him testify... he may have too much info on the feds. The rumors have always been that he's fed info to the authorities to hurt his rivals.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 09:10 PM

I am sure El Mayo will become "new El Chapo" he is big as Chapo.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 09:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Stubbs

Yeah, I don't think Chapo is an isolated leader. There's also El Azul (Juan José Esparragoza Moreno) and possibly Rafael Caro Quintero who's also from Sinaloa. So, it's possible it may be business as usual and someone else will simply step up to the plate.

I'd be really interesting if Chapo gets extradited and then ends up on trial in the US. I wonder if he'd plea out or even flip to avoid the death penalty. It would be very interesting to know what information he could give US authorities... that is, if they actually want to let him testify... he may have too much info on the feds. The rumors have always been that he's fed info to the authorities to hurt his rivals.

Wasn't it Damaso that took the reigns of El Chapo or possibly his son Ivan will. I heard El Azul died of a heart attack last year or so and don't forget about Mayo Zambada who has as much influence in the Sinaloa Cartel as Chapo does. Yeah there was a deal between the DEA and Sinaloa Cartel were the DEA gave immunity to the Sinaloa Cartel as long as they fed info about rival cartel's bosses. Every cartel uses the authorities as a weapon from the bottom levels to the top heads.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 09:21 PM

Here's a picture of Chapo along with his head of security El Cholo.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 11:06 PM

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/08/16 11:30 PM

lmao he looks so sad. He knows he's fucked lol. Welcome to U.S.A baby!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 01:00 AM

They get in to a shootout with the mexican police and injure one officer and they remove his handcuffs in the patrol car ??

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo

They get in to a shootout with the mexican police and injure one officer and they remove his handcuffs in the patrol car ??

It was with the Mexican Marines the Mexican police are all corrupted and don't engage organized crime. It's the Mexican army and Marines that go after the cartels FYI. But yeah it's weird that he doesn't have handcuffs which is not uncommon. Usually Mexican capos are handcuffed when they are presented to the media or transported to the max security prisons. Z-40 was wandering around without handcuffs in a Mexican Marine base/HQ.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 02:11 AM

Chapo should of stayed in the Golden Triangle up in the mountains of that region/Sierra Madre mountains. He could of easily evaded the authorities there since it's so remote, hard to get too and takes time to get there. He was getting too cocky, and made a fatal mistake. He shouldn't of gotten to the city, where he could of easily been spotted and is hard to get away once they were after him. He even was traveling with 12 body guards. What a stupid thing to do. He deserved to be caught for being so stupid. He was caught slipping once when he used a cell phone and the Mex/U.S authorities tracked him but he escaped thanks to having a 2 hour warning in advance from his spotters in the mountains and his ring of security firing at the Mexican Marines helicopters but most of all the safety of the mountains. Now he ventured to the city for some reason and left his safety in the Sierra Madre mountains and got captured.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 02:52 AM

The crime boss was reportedly captured following a raid on a home in the city of Los Mochis, in El Chapo’s home state of Sinaloa, according to the Mexican Marines. Authorities said they responded to a tip from neighbors notifying them that armed men were inside the home. When Marines approached the home they were reportedly attacked with gunfire from inside the house, and returned fire, according to the Navy’s official version of events.

The shootout left five suspects killed and one Marine injured. Six people were arrested, according to the release. The Marines also confiscated four vehicles, including two armored cars, and a cache of weapons, including a rocket-launcher.

The special forces were responding to a citizen’s tip regarding armed people in a home when they came under fire, the navy said. There were reports he once again attempted to flee through the tunnels that have been his trademark, but they failed him this time.

Photographs released by officials and circulating in Mexican media showed a chubby Guzman in a soiled tank top with his famously preternaturally jet-black hair and mustache.

“Mission accomplished: we have him. I want to inform Mexicans that Joaquín Guzmán Loera has been detained.”

His men:

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/01/images-of-arrest-of-el-chapo-guzman.html
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 11:41 AM

All head shot kills, whoever pulled it off must have been well trained.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 12:23 PM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang
All head shot kills, whoever pulled it off must have been well trained.

According to the press conference it was the special forces of the Marines. Whatever that means.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 12:52 PM

The media said that El Chapo was captare because meeting people for made a movie on his life.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 01:26 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
The media said that El Chapo was captare because meeting people for made a movie on his life.

Yes,his lawyers contacted producers and actors...
Posted By: bigboy

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 05:02 PM

Great pictures Goose. Hard to imagine why they would place him in the same prison he already escaped from, Wonderr if the tunnel is filled in yet ???

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 10:58 PM

El Chapo and the other drug lords must be extradeted in US ! Even Pablo Escobar was afraid to be extradered. In Mexico there are brave people but the money buy everything and el Chapo Chapo had lot of money. In a supermax prison in the US el Chapo will go out only as dead body.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 11:18 PM

El Chapo and the other drug lords must be extradeted in US ! Even Pablo Escobar was afraid to be extradered. In Mexico there are brave people but the money buy everything and el Chapo Chapo had lot of money. In a supermax prison in the US el Chapo will go out only as dead body.

Mexico has just said they are eager to extradite him and the Fed prosecutors certainly will want him since they have been petitioning to have him extradited since last July.

It's funny since he escaped because he was worried about the chance of extradition but now it's pretty much certain since Mexico does not want the embarrassment of him bribing people to live under a glorified house arrest in prison or even escaping again.

The Mexican government know they cannot control him and that prison in the U.S. can shut him down.

The sad thing is that once Chapo is gone another person just as rotten will take over his cartel or a more brutal rival cartel will just take the Sinaloa Cartel's place.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 11:33 PM

Imo all powerful crime bosses should do time in countries that aren't their own, so they can't use connections from jail.

I know it will never be done, but I think if there was such an "exchange prisoners" program, global organized crime would be crippled.

And, FIRST OF ALL, imo, ALL COUNTRIES should abolish that bullshit rule of "we don't extradite compatriots to other countries"! Half the Russian mafia would be locked up in prisons all over the world if it weren't for that, then this man here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Anderson_(American_businessman)

would be locked up in India, and the United Arab Emirates wouldn't be a haven for gangsters from all over the world.

And Italy still can't get Amedeo Matacena from Dubai.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/09/16 11:55 PM

If there is a Prisoner Exchange Program between countries, there would be a higher contacts between countries to where they could setup some kind of business enterprise between the criminals networks. Just because someone is in a supermax, does not mean they can not aquire connections and relay messages, unless it is one of those Black Listed Prisons, where they don't exist then they are as good as dead.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 12:32 AM

The top body guard/hit man caught with Chapo looks like a nasty piece of work. I'm surprised Chapo didn't try to make it Venezuela with their Government being anti American and all that, they could have stashed him somewhere.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang
The top body guard/hit man caught with Chapo looks like a nasty piece of work. I'm surprised Chapo didn't try to make it Venezuela with their Government being anti American and all that, they could have stashed him somewhere.

He should of stayed in the Sierra Madre mountains and Golden Triangle area where he harvests marijuana and opium plants surrounded by a 200 men security ring and hundreds of spotters. The Sierra Madre is huge and the only way the special forces would of get him is by helicopter but he has at least a 2 hour warning from the spotters and the security team that would fire at the helicopters making it difficult to Perdue Chapo without one of the choppers going down. He was about to get captured a couple of weeks ago in Durango but thanks to spotters and his security team firing at the Marine helicopters he got away in an ATV. According to the attorney general El Chapo quickly went to the Golden Triangle by plane when he escaped because that area is up in the Sierra Mountains surrounded by people that protect him. I wonder what made him go to Los Mochis a rival territory controlled by another guy nicknamed "Chapo" Isidro Meza Flores of the Beltran Leyva. Then again it's hard to avoid all the planes and drones in the sky by DEA agents that are 24/7 after him and all the technology of the U.S government.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 01:50 AM

[quote=GerryLang] I wonder what made him go to Los Mochis a rival territory controlled by another guy nicknamed "Chapo" Isidro Meza Flores of the Beltran Leyva. Then again it's hard to avoid all the planes and drones in the sky by DEA agents that are 24/7 after him and all the technology of the U.S government.

According to media reports he was meetinng with movie producers about a possible bio pic. Still seems pretty dumb consider he could have had them picked up, blindfolded and brought to him with no problems if he wanted to meet with the them so badly.

As you say, the government already knew where he was , catching him was the problem.

And I doubt that the authoritarian Venzuelan regime would want someone not beholden to them who is in control of a para-military force and has access to one of the biggest cash-flows in the world running loose in thier country.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: bigboy
Great pictures Goose. Hard to imagine why they would place him in the same prison he already escaped from, Wonderr if the tunnel is filled in yet ???
It's the most secured prison in Mexico according to the Mexican government but Chapo has to many high level connections in the Mexican government that he was able to "escape". Most of the most wanted drug lords and bosses are imprisoned there.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro

Mexico has just said they are eager to extradite him and the Fed prosecutors certainly will want him since they have been petitioning to have him extradited since last July.

It's funny since he escaped because he was worried about the chance of extradition but now it's pretty much certain since Mexico does not want the embarrassment of him bribing people to live under a glorified house arrest in prison or even escaping again.

The Mexican government know they cannot control him and that prison in the U.S. can shut him down.

The sad thing is that once Chapo is gone another person just as rotten will take over his cartel or a more brutal rival cartel will just take the Sinaloa Cartel's place.

Chapo, while a top guy...wasnt really even the guy...that was rumored to be el azul or el mayo...chapo was more of a figurehead guy than they were...they seemed to stay more behind the scenes

probably stay in the mountains

el chapo took too many risks, last time he was in a vacation town

this time they were after him even worse and he is in town at a house then escapes to a motel

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 03:07 AM

wow he met with Sean Penn hahahaha

Deserved to be caught.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 03:38 AM

I wonder if it was Penn who gave him up?
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 03:51 AM

If he comes to USA, he only has 2 hail mary options left if he ever wants to see the outside world ever again.

#1 Trump wins the presidency (0% chance) and pardons El Chapo because, El Chapo agrees to pay for the building of the Mexican/USA wall.

#2 Kidnap someone of very high up in the political world or children of politicians AND, attempt the old helicopter landing in the jail yard then, fly directly to Sinaloa, Mexico......The fact that he has innocent civilian on board, will stop the guards and air force from shooting it down.

Should be interesting!
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 04:01 AM

Man, Sean Penn is a nut. Must be one of those liberal mindset things where they try to humanize a mass murderer.
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 04:11 AM

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2016/01/images-of-arrest-of-el-chapo-guzman.html?m=1

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 04:38 AM

Wow!.....He looks homeless in those pics! In jail, he looked healthy.

Amazing how people convince others to be human shields for another human being. They fought to the death for him, and he gives up and goes peacefully? I bet those people who died would have loved to know his intentions to give up if cornered, no? They would recognize that they died for nothing.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Amazing how people convince others to be human shields for another human being. They fought to the death for him, and he gives up and goes peacefully? I bet those people who died would have loved to know his intentions to give up if cornered, no? They would recognize that they died for nothing.
His sicarios/body guards fought till the death so Chapo and Ivan (his head of security) could escape through the sewere but area was quarantined by the Marines and were aprehended on a stolen car. I'm suprised the Mexican Marines didn't kill Chapo and Ivan as they surrendered. I guess the Mexican government wanted to show the world they could keep Chapo behind bars. It's actually pretty common that cartel gunmen give their lives so that their captains and bosses can get away it really tells the mentality of these guys, they are straight up goons that aren't afraid to die. Tony Tormenta, one of the former leaders for the Gulf Cartel, had security of 80 goons and they all died fighting trying to save Tony Tormenta against 600 marines. Arturo Beltran Leyva ordered Edgar Villarreal aka "La Barbie" to send 300 gunmen to fight the Marines when he was cornered in an apartment in Cuernavaca but "La Barbie" denied his request and said it was too late.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 11:28 AM

Video interview of El Chapo:

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/el-chapo-speaks-20160109

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/10/16 11:09 PM

Was that Sean Penn speaking Spanish? Chapo sounds like a good guy and lol that he only defends himself. He started and wanted both Tijuana and Juarez wars that have killed over 10,000 people in Juarez alone
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
wow he met with Sean Penn hahahaha

Deserved to be caught.

Penn looks like one of El Chapo's best customers !!

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 01:47 AM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Penn looks like one of El Chapo's best customers !!

Sean Penn has had the grungy look down to a science for 20 years!

One thing I will NEVER understand is what did Charlize Theron see in Jeff Spicolli?

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 01:54 AM

I dont think it was Penn...the interview was 3 months ago

And if he was going through all the security measures with the phones and flights, why would he snitch him out and try that hard to be on the down low?
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

EXACTLY

Pawns, they get capped quick. They're out of the game early

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 03:31 PM

I watched on TV that Chapo will be extradated in the US.
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 04:52 PM

like it or not Penn has balls to interview el chapo, and also connects , dont see any mickey mouse actors like denzell washington, doing stuff like that. he goes to places whee no one would go like irak, even if hes wrong
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Man, Sean Penn is a nut. Must be one of those liberal mindset things where they try to humanize a mass murderer.

sean penn is probably a coke head snitch

with that said if you can root for the mob then he can root for elchapo or snitch on him

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 08:37 PM

Video of the operation, didn't go like it does in the movies, but they got the job done.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPhFWHJsgkc
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/11/16 09:21 PM

They were very sloppy in that raid.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/12/16 03:35 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

sean penn is probably a coke head snitch

with that said if you can root for the mob then he can root for elchapo or snitch on him

Lol facts.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 01/20/16 11:29 PM

Just saw a 3 hour special on how the Mexican government, the DEA, U.S Marshalls and the CIA captured Juaquin "Chapo" Guzman and how top levels of the prison staff were complicit in the escape of El Chapo Guzman. Bacially the Mexican government was slowly squeezing El Chapo out of the Sierra Mountains with 2,000 army soldiers and 1,500 Marines looking for him setting up checkpoints as they further advanced into the mountains. They said El Chapo had over 220 airplanes and airstrips set in the mountains to escape the authorities as they tracked him down. El Chapo constantly moved between hiding spots by horse, donkeys and atvs; and had a total of 200 men security team and a personal 30 man security team always with him on the mountains. There were two times they nearly caught El Chapo in the Sierra Madre mountinas one because of a clue left by a monkey that the daughter of one his personal cooks wanted and the other time was one of his men brought a cell phone with him and got tracked by the Mexican and U.S government. That second time the Marines were very close to him that they saw him running with a child presumably the daughter of his personal cook and a lady probably the cook but they didn't fire on him because he was with a child and a women and didn't want to risk getting them killed. El Chapo went to Los Mochis because he almost got caught twice in the mountains and 3,5000 elements of the Mexican military were looking for him. So he went to Los Mochis to set up an underground network of safehouses that lead him to the city's sewers where when he was tracked because El Chapo ordered 13 tacos and Chinese found presumably for El Chapo himself and his 12 men security team. Then the raid happened in at around 4:30, where El Chapo escaped again through the sewers. El Chapo had hour and 30 minutes head start but the sewers were so small in height that he had bend down and almost crawl but that day it rained and El Chapo feared he was going to drown in the sewers so he got out through a manhole that was captured via camera by a nearby gas station and they stole a red Focus but they ditched it and got another car. He wss eventually captured because the Marines knew he was going to escape through the tunnels so they quarantined the area for blocks. Also they captured the engineer that built the tunnel that El Chapo escaped through and he was the same one that built the tunnels between Mexico and U.S to transport drugs through. He was wanted since the 90s. It was a cool 3 hour documentary about how it all went down. Wish it was in English or at least subtitles so you guys can see it. It was entertaining as fuck so many details the mainstream media got wrong or didn't have.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 02/22/16 11:21 AM

El Chapo's beauty queen wife says she fears for his life http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/el-chapo-s-beauty-queen-wife-says-she-fears-for-his-life
Posted By: pmac

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 02/23/16 05:10 PM

Just read chapo will be tried in bk federal court. Lot of mob guys must be happy this will be the trial of the century. How bout the feds freezing the guys money so he has to fight them with a public defender. This guy didn't already have lawyers paid up front in full its weird the guys the richest guy in the world. Stack the deck.
Posted By: Chance

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 02/23/16 05:13 PM

What I would like to know is couldn't Sean Penn get in trouble for meeting with Guzman but not reporting it?

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 03/02/16 08:09 PM

Mexican drug boss El Chapo "desperate" for American prison http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mexican-drug-boss-el-chapo-desperate-for-american-prison
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 03/03/16 02:38 AM

Wouldn't he go to a supermax.

Can't be much better than what he is dealing with now.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 05/21/16 11:23 AM

Will he escape again? Clock is ticking: Mexico approves Sinaloa cartel boss El Chapo’s extradition to US http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...tradition-to-us by Gangsters Inc.

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 05/23/16 12:39 PM

My gut feeling about his last escape is, there was no mile long tunnel...Yes there was a hole in his shower and beginning of a tunnel at the end of the house BUT, they would not let any filming of the actual tunnel?.....Why not?....Maybe because it would show there was no tunnel and the prison officials were on the take and orchestrated the whole thing.

Just a theory.

They will probably send him to Colorado, Supermax......What LCN members are still at Supermax? Gaspipe?.......Amuso and Scarfo transfered a long time ago.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 05/23/16 01:58 PM

Vincent Basciano if I'm not mistaken.

As far as El Chapo's escape goes, there's no way he didn't have anyone on the inside. With his power in Mexico? Forget it. Someone got a nice paycheck out of the entire thing.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: El Chapo re-captured - 05/23/16 05:31 PM

US quietly drops El Chapo murder charges to ease drug lord's extradition

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/21/us-drops-el-chapo-charges-joaquin-guzman-extradition
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET