Home

There won't be a female boss in US ?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/22/15 03:07 PM

I know that may seem like a silly question, and as a species in movies or tv series like sopranos, where the women are or housewives or whores.
But since we are in the 21st century and that in Italy since Rosetta Cutolo, that was street boss for his brother, I don't think for a woman is harder to pull the trigger and kill a man.

Seriously what do you think?
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/22/15 03:40 PM

Realistically a woman could pull a trigger just as quick and with the same ease as a man would. But no, I don't think a female boss would ever be accepted in American Cosa Nostra, or any other OC groups here for that matter. A lot of these groups are very sexist and masochistic, that I just don't see it happening.
Posted By: baldo

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/22/15 04:00 PM

I don't think they would ever be accepted in LCN here or other large established organized gangs (MS13, Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, etc) but perhaps in smaller crime rings. What is interesting, is that many movies and TV shows have been showing women as the boss lately. Of course, that's in fictional shows and it could just be Hollywood's typical liberal agenda.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/22/15 06:35 PM

There a French tv serie on a woman that rules on a powerful corsican clan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafiosa_(TV_series)
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/22/15 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
There a French tv serie on a woman that rules on a powerful corsican clan

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafiosa_(TV_series)

There is also a Dutch show called Penoza with the same theme..

There's also an American remake btw called Red Widow, which got cancelled after one season..
Posted By: DiBella

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/22/15 07:23 PM

Anybody know if any of the wives had any influence over the original Bosses of the 5 families or were they always kept in the dark?
Posted By: pmac

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/22/15 07:30 PM

To the point of a girl can pull the trigger the same I grew up with this crazy lady I can't say girl she getting older shot 2 people that I know who knows could be more but cause these guys did dispecable shit. Only time I shot a gun what off a 3 floor prch probaly a world war 1 rifle with a potatoe on the end directly into the next doors attic. Being a kid.:)
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/22/15 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: baldo
I don't think they would ever be accepted in LCN here or other large established organized gangs (MS13, Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, etc) but perhaps in smaller crime rings. What is interesting, is that many movies and TV shows have been showing women as the boss lately. Of course, that's in fictional shows and it could just be Hollywood's typical liberal agenda.

Both bloods, crips, and kings all have women in their sets. Only one set under blood doesn't allow women to "come home" and that's sex money murder. You could have a female with higher rank than 90% of the gang
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/23/15 04:02 AM

The news about the rise in numbers of women involved in the Mafia has been overblown. Over in Europe there have always some who have basically been care-takers for their imprisoned husbands or other male relatives. The clans in Italy are more blood related than the crime families here in the US. That makes it more possible for a woman, if she's related or married to a top guy, to get involved and assume some authority. But you'll never see such a situation in the US.
Posted By: baldo

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/23/15 12:55 PM

Bobby, I know they have female members, but an overall boss, no. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my message.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/23/15 01:42 PM

Originally Posted By: baldo
Bobby, I know they have female members, but an overall boss, no. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my message.

All good pal. You won't see a female be the triple og or godfather ( yes east coast blood call their set leaders godfathers) but in Newark there's a perfect example of a female who had double og and was running shit on the street for the godfather. Basically acting boss. And every man underneath her had to respect it: but keep in mind... Some of these females look like men. East coast blood also has a rank called capo. But these street gangs were more organized ten years ago. They still have the structure but no discipline. too many chiefs not enough Indians.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/23/15 04:41 PM

Now that's an entirely different kind of blood oath if you know what I'm saying. Nawmsayin?
Posted By: fergie

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/23/15 08:00 PM

I remember watching/reading Cocaine Cowboys, Griselda Blanco ordered up to 200 hits, depending on what source you use
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/cocaine-cowboys-griselda-blanco-dead-tony-montana-368057
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/23/15 08:23 PM

Bobby,

east coast B and C sets, are by most accounts (by active L.A. members)piss poor carbon copies of West Coast gangs.

claiming streets that they DON'T live on, and neighborhoods that they don't live in...and probably operate under different 'codes'.

Besides that, comparison of..... at most.. 25 year old east coast sets of L.A.gangs to generations deep American or Italian cosa nostra doesn't add up.

But if you do make the comparison, people who make up the bulk of the members will be the ones who move up the ranks...true for any organization. The way I understand it, rank and title for bloods is based on what you did when you were incarcerated...weighted more heavily than whatever you did on the streets.
So even a female who is a feared gunman who killed hundreds of enemies on the streets.....wouldn't have the same rep as a guy who just came home from ..say rahway...who was the leader inside .....
Posted By: satch7

Re: There won't be a female boss in US ? - 12/25/15 10:27 AM

@nets you are correct, you have so-called bloods and crips in Baltimore now just copy cat bs. The Baltimore crime shit was always about the sales of drugs .I can tell you the Baltimore thugs always sneered at some of the dumb shit they do in LA. Killing folks over colors for example, would get a whole neighborhood against you fast.Because when you started killing everyday non-criminal folks for wearing a color, the heat will come down quick.that just shows how crappy LAPD is
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET