Home

Chicago Outfit Guy Delayed Sentencing

Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Chicago Outfit Guy Delayed Sentencing - 12/21/15 06:46 PM

From the Chicago Sun-Times:

Anywhere from Probation to over 11 years.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/1196475/reputed-cicero-mob-boss-sentenced-today

Chicago Outfit Guy
Posted By: Ted

Re: Chicago Outfit Guy Delayed Sentencing - 12/21/15 07:01 PM

That's was a pretty extensive extortion racket.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Chicago Outfit Guy Delayed Sentencing - 12/21/15 07:02 PM

In U.S. District Court filings, Carparelli also asked Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman for a break because he was once a firefighter.

Federal prosecutors, though, say Carparelli isn’t exactly firefighter-of-the-year material, according to a transcript of a secretly recorded conversation.

He wasn’t keen on running into houses on fire for the few years he worked in west suburban Bloomingdale.

“I said for twenty-eight grand a year, I’ll drive you, and you guys wanna go fight the fire, I’ll go get the donuts,” Carparelli is quoted as saying in a transcript of a phone conversation he had with one of his goons in March 2012.

Carparelli, 48, said: “It just wasn’t the job for me, you know. You gotta help them f—— people

why are they using his past as a firefighter for reduced time those tapes will just make the whole argument look ridiculous
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Chicago Outfit Guy Delayed Sentencing - 12/21/15 07:07 PM

This guy sounds like a real piece of shir, even for a mobster.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Chicago Outfit Guy Delayed Sentencing - 12/21/15 07:37 PM

Carparelli, 48, wasn’t high on helping people.

“It just wasn’t the job for me, you know. You gotta help them f—— people,” Carparelli said.

Particularly black people.

“F—in’ f—in’ n—-ers dyin’. Let that motherf—– die, I’m not gonna help him. You know what I mean? You gotta be a certain kind of person for that . . . I guess you gotta like people. My problem is I hate everybody,” Carparelli said.

Nor was he crazy about helping the elderly, who would call in the middle of the night with health problems and disrupt his sleep at the fire station, according to the transcript.

“So the fire response is always pickin’ up them old f—in’ f—ers that are croakin’ in the nursing home. You know what I mean?” he asks.

“The lady, oh, I’m havin’ chest pains, I’m havin’ chest pains. She says I’ve been havin’ chest pains since 6:30, 7:00, you know, at night. I looked at her, I said lady, it’s 2:00 in the morning. You wait until 2:00 in the morning and call us, why didn’t you call us at 7:00, you woke everybody up,” Carparelli said, according to the transcript.

“She looked at me and got hot,” he adds, laughing.

he really is a scum bag i hope the judge gives him the full 11 years
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Chicago Outfit Guy Delayed Sentencing - 12/21/15 08:39 PM

A man of honor.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Chicago Outfit Guy Delayed Sentencing - 12/22/15 12:04 AM

Yeaa, he's a prick. I've heard he's merely an associate at this point and he never got his button.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET