Home

hello

Posted By: louiscalabrese

hello - 09/21/15 11:02 PM

nobody on here knows about or does loans wow
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: hello - 09/22/15 03:37 AM

Hey jizz bucket..who has so little of a shitty life that they take time to make fake accounts on a free online forum just to be a stupid cock sucking troll?...oh and lets not forget PMing random strangers..u really are a sad pathetic fuckin shit bag and if you're the same loser thats been trolling with like 10 separate accounts you should pry wrap ur lips around a revolver
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: hello - 09/22/15 03:57 AM

that kid PM me like ten times asking for a loan. Like this is a Mob forum but none of us are actually in the mob and loaning out money to people on the internet.. shit you must be a dope head or something if you need to ask people you never met before to borrow money.. cause nobody that you do know will let you borrow money.. just go to your nearest city and get a Styrofoam cup and ask people for change, i know for a fact these people make a decent amount of money annually from begging!!
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: hello - 09/22/15 04:08 AM

Ya this douche bag pmed me too asking for a loan, likw if hes not a bi polar lunaric then hes got to be the dumbest mother fuckin cock sucker ive ever met..he also accused me of putting peoples personal mob business on tbe internet which is equally as fuckin delusional as askin for a loan..

Hey mods anyway we can ban the fuckwad?
Posted By: SC

Re: hello - 09/22/15 04:14 AM

He's gone.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: hello - 09/22/15 06:47 AM

he did the same to me buddy. at least hes gone and we dont have to deal with him anymore.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET