Home

What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss

Posted By: Tonytough

What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 06:50 AM

For example- Galante gets out. Hails himself as boss without commission approval. Now if he straightened out any guys, does that mean they're actually not really "made".

Any other examples anyone can think of?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 08:53 AM

I doubt merlino had commission approval wen he made Ralph natale boss , that whole affair was a joke
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 10:43 AM

DIdn't Natale go from getting straightened out to becoming an instant boss Dom?
Posted By: LurkerGuy

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 11:46 AM

Massino was inducted by Galante, and I don't think it ever held him back.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 02:01 PM

Thats because Carmine was the official "acting" boss at the time and was recognized by the commission as such. He had that authority.

Natale on the other hand, was never really recognized by NY. They tolerated him, but they thought that whole scenario was a joke. Merlino was made by Stanfa. Stanfa never appointed Merlino any rank higher than soldier. Natale came home, and Merlino made Natale with no authority to do so, being simply a soldier. And then he upped Natale to boss. And the only reason NY tolerated that is because they wanted Stanfa out, due to his meddling in the Carmine Franco/Sal Avena garbage beef. Franco was backed by the Genovese.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 02:23 PM

Sinatra, did Natale make anyone?

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 02:51 PM

I believe so, I can't remember any names though.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 04:21 PM

I'm sure natale made joe curro , Johnny Chang and others
Posted By: LurkerGuy

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 04:25 PM

I think I could see where the Mafia would err on the side of tolerance there. If someone's already sworn themselves to the family, been introduced to other members of the family as a made man, and for whatever reason they don't want to just kill him, it would be kind of a hassle to "unmake" him.

It's kind of like church history, where the papacy has been filled with foul and evil men in the past, but acknowledging them as unholy also means calling into question a lot of baptisms and masses and such.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 05:25 PM

Vic Orena was the defacto colombo boss from 1990 to 1993 and has the gambino to his side,if I remember well, made some guys ?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 05:30 PM

NY just attend to see who was the winner,until Stanfa rules on the streets and Merlino was just a thugs,NY was with Stanfa.
When Stanfa get life and lost control on the family,NY that the power to Merlino and for sure the Carmine Franco/Sal Avena garbage beef.

First the money,after the loyality.

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 09/14/15 07:42 PM

I'm not sure Johnny Chang was made by Natale. He was around Scarfo and all those guys before they went to prison, he was indicted and convicted for racketeering with them as well. He was advising his brother, Mike to not making any moves against Stanfa until he came home. Johnny Chang was released in '95, he WAS made consigliere by Natale in '96 after Natale demoted Ronald Turchi to soldier.
Posted By: donplugconnected

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 10/01/15 09:21 AM

it probably would really matter to be made if you're made by a rogue boss. BUT if you make good money yea they probably will accept you if you feed them.
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: What happens if u were "made" by a rogue boss - 10/01/15 12:12 PM

Get Whacked if his fails in the takeover smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET