Home

gangster report: Chicago outfit wife/rat

Posted By: gangstereport

gangster report: Chicago outfit wife/rat - 09/10/15 05:01 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/portrait-of-a-chicago-mob-wife-the-lowdown-on-jillian-hollingshead/

Good article at jeffs wedding fbi observed john difronzo mike sarno among the big names at the wedding

Re: gangster report: Chicago outfit wife/rat - 09/10/15 05:06 PM

They also when testify in front of a grand jury mentioned the gangland slaying in 2010 of a vena associate Norberto Velez

He allegedly owed vena and others money and was refusing to pay back he was said to be a well known thief and enforcer for vena only 31

The hollingsheads have according to the article have not "full cooperated" yet in that they have not given up vena though according to the article they are close

This could mean trouble for vena if they fully cooperate
Posted By: F_white

Re: gangster report: Chicago outfit wife/rat - 09/10/15 05:09 PM

Good read but can be trouble for vena.
Posted By: chicagofan75

Re: gangster report: Chicago outfit wife/rat - 09/10/15 05:29 PM

There has to be a reason they have not yet ratted on Vena. Usually the feds do not allow a potential cooperating witness to hold anything back. It appears that the Outfit is still making money as evidenced by Hollingsheads $$ and somewhat national, on a far lower platform than 25 years ago though. However, they were hanging out at the Palms…Also it appears that there have been Outfit homicides since 2005. This article also shows that these guys have no loyalty even to each other as evidenced by Pannozzo's actions.

Re: gangster report: Chicago outfit wife/rat - 09/10/15 05:35 PM

My theory (could be wrong) is that the wife is very close with vena
Verna has treated her right

Re: gangster report: Chicago outfit wife/rat - 09/10/15 05:39 PM

But I think they will both fully cooperate though it will be hsrder bringing a case to vena than it is to bobby

I mean bobby was caught with his crew armed with machine guns robbing a drug dealers bouse
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET