Home

gangster report: Outfit

Posted By: gangstereport

gangster report: Outfit - 09/01/15 03:53 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/gr-exclusive-feds-eager-to-get-team-hollingshead-to-turn-on-vena/

Interesting article feds pushing for a rat
Posted By: Snakes

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/01/15 04:52 PM

Interesting that they would mention Hollingshead being involved in a sitdown/dinner with DiFronzo, Vena, and Zizzo. Maybe Vena took care of Zizzo and Hollingshead was involved in someway? I know that Sarno is typically pegged as the guy behind Zizzo's disappearance but the Outfit has never shied away from other crews taking guys out.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/01/15 06:07 PM

Surprised DiFronzo would be there by himself meeting with other crews.
I don't think a cagey guy like that had many high profile city dinners with gangsters and certainly not after the Chuck Goudie incident.

The Goudie incident was mostly Elmwood Park guys.
Posted By: chicagofan75

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/01/15 10:27 PM

So Hollingshead is the Spinas' cousin. Something here still does not make sense. Why would Vena allow Panozzo to rob another guy's home who is in that crew? Particularly a guy who is so high up and a cousin of the Spinas, 3 of which are in the Grand Avenue crew. There has to be something else going on.

Perhaps the Spinas are out of the rackets, or Panozzo conducted his activities without the permission of Vena, or Vena has no control over his crew.

There are too many unknowns here to speculate. An alternative theory regarding Zizzo is that Sarno took him out without anyone's permission. This is a likely scenario as Zizzo was close to DiFronzo, who also reportedly had issues with Marcello. I think that Sarno was allowed to run Cicero his way after Marcello went to prison, providing he kicked up some $$ to DiFronzo, who looked the other way on things, not wanting to get the two big Outfit crews into a battle.

Although none of this would explain why Vena was involved. At the time, Cozzo was the Capo of Grand Avenue and it is unlikely he would have sanctioned Vena to take out Zizzo. Unless of course Vena was assigned to Cicero at that time. Who did Vena come up with?

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/01/15 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: chicagofan75
So Hollingshead is the Spinas' cousin. Something here still does not make sense. Why would Vena allow Panozzo to rob another guy's home who is in that crew? Particularly a guy who is so high up and a cousin of the Spinas, 3 of which are in the Grand Avenue crew. There has to be something else going on.

Perhaps the Spinas are out of the rackets, or Panozzo conducted his activities without the permission of Vena, or Vena has no control over his crew.

There are too many unknowns here to speculate. An alternative theory regarding Zizzo is that Sarno took him out without anyone's permission. This is a likely scenario as Zizzo was close to DiFronzo, who also reportedly had issues with Marcello. I think that Sarno was allowed to run Cicero his way after Marcello went to prison, providing he kicked up some $$ to DiFronzo, who looked the other way on things, not wanting to get the two big Outfit crews into a battle.

Although none of this would explain why Vena was involved. At the time, Cozzo was the Capo of Grand Avenue and it is unlikely he would have sanctioned Vena to take out Zizzo. Unless of course Vena was assigned to Cicero at that time. Who did Vena come up with?

joey the clown he came up with him and bobby but vena got is button. Joey liked vena he took over the clowns old crew

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/01/15 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: chicagofan75

bobby has his own crew of associates they did not report to vena they reported to bobby they were his guys and then bobby kicked up to vena
Posted By: funkster

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/02/15 02:04 AM

That seems like a lot of heavyweights for Hollingshead to be sitting down with.

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/03/15 11:21 PM

It still doesn't make sense why Vena would allow Pannozzo to rob Hollingsheads house, especially if Hollingshead was a heavyweight or at a minimum, the cousin of the Spinas, who are made in that crew.

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/03/15 11:32 PM

Bobby fell out with hollingshead Verna prob okayed it he trusts bobby

Maybe Bobby went rogue

Vena connection with hollingshead was through bobby

Unless he flips we don't know it's impossible to know otherwise

I think he will flip I mean look how Bobby treated the guys wife

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/03/15 11:35 PM

Maybe the spinal fell out I have no idea until New info comes out but he was meeting with some heavy guys I mean the Feds were watching
Posted By: pmac

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/03/15 11:47 PM

Hay any Chicago posters how much time did them old guys get for trying to break into there old bosses the hooks house. Guess he may have hid a big diamond in his mansion. That's a cool story and it happens way after the boss died like 20+ yrs.

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/03/15 11:59 PM

They each received 8 1/2 years in prison. It is unlikely that the diamond was in the mansion. It likely was cut up into small pieces and given as gifts or sold on the street. They were likely after the millions in other jewelry and cash that were reportedly hidden in the house.

In 2010 or 2011, the Marshals raided Frank Calabrese's house in west suburban Oak Brook. They found $800K in cash and millions in stolen jewelry in random hiding places.

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 12:22 AM

You're talking about the Marlborough diamond and that was twenty years before Scalise tried breaking into Angelo LaPietra's house. I don't think that finding the diamond was the motive for the break in. It was the cash found in Frank's house that prompted them to plan the robbery.
Posted By: pmac

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 12:48 AM

Ya that makes sense. His son waited like 10 years after he flipped to give that to the feds. Maybe he got busted in the program and used that as a chip for a rainy day if he got jammed up again. I bet so. Why did he let his mom have it head scratcher.

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 01:03 AM

Whose son are you talking about, pmac?

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 01:11 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Ya that makes sense. His son waited like 10 years after he flipped to give that to the feds. Maybe he got busted in the program and used that as a chip for a rainy day if he got jammed up again. I bet so. Why did he let his mom have it head scratcher.

No it was not just the kid in the program. The other two kids Kurt and nicky who did not flip and testify gave it up frank junior helped but it was mainly kurt. Frank junior is completely legit

What does kids went through is a disgrace the father is a evil man I recommend his book you have to realize how dysfunctional that family is I applaud him Frank junior in flipping the father would have kept ruining him Kurt and nicky lives and its not often I sympathize with a rat but that kid had it rough I mean the father was crazy

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 01:19 AM

Sorry, I got confused and thought you said that Frank Jr. may have given the feds the info on the Marlborough diamond.
Posted By: funkster

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 01:21 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Bobby fell out with hollingshead Verna prob okayed it he trusts bobby

Maybe Bobby went rogue

Vena connection with hollingshead was through bobby

Unless he flips we don't know it's impossible to know otherwise

I think he will flip I mean look how Bobby treated the guys wife

Unless who flips...Hollingshead? Isn't he already cooperating?

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 01:39 AM

The wife has

He has not officaly yet but I think he will flip in the future if he is not cooperating already

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
Originally Posted By: pmac

No it was not just the kid in the program. The other two kids Kurt and nicky who did not flip and testify gave it up frank junior helped but it was mainly kurt. Frank junior is completely legit

What does kids went through is a disgrace the father is a evil man I recommend his book you have to realize how dysfunctional that family is I applaud him Frank junior in flipping the father would have kept ruining him Kurt and nicky lives and its not often I sympathize with a rat but that kid had it rough I mean the father was crazy

Frank Calabrese Sr. divorced his first wife in the mid 1980s. The first wife is the mother of Frank Jr., Kurt and Nicky. Sr. remarried a much younger woman when the first 3 were grown in the mid 1980s and had more children. The occupant of the Oak Brook house was the second wife.

Re: gangster report: Outfit - 09/04/15 08:52 AM

If you read the book Frank says that him, Kurt and nicky in the past had helped hide the money in the second wife's house they knew where ut was.

I mean the dad battered Kurt because he was unhappy with the divorce it got so bad only nicky the brother said enough and by the 90s nicky stopped hanging out with him. Frank senior is sick

I recommend the book it was really good gave an insight into why he flipped and how crazy Frank senior was
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET