who killed Tommy DeSimone?

Posted By: alicecooper

who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 12:58 AM

Tommy Agro, Gotti...???
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: alicecooper
Tommy Agro, Gotti...???

Marty Scorsese's father and some fat guy. Then Robert DeNiro went nuts in the phone booth outside the Floridian Diner on Flatbush Avenue. That's the way I heard the story.

But seriously, when my office was in Marine Park twenty years ago, I ate there two, three times a week. Because of proximity, the food was menza menza.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 01:08 AM

Some say Gotti, some say Gotti farmed it out to Agro. I believe it's Agro since he was bragging about killing the DeSimone brothers. Since they're all dead, we'll never know.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Marty Scorsese's father and some fat guy. Then Robert DeNiro went nuts in the phone booth outside the Floridian Diner on Flatbush Avenue. That's the way I heard the story

LMAO! lol That made my night

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Marty Scorsese's father and some fat guy. Then Robert DeNiro went nuts in the phone booth outside the Floridian Diner on Flatbush Avenue. That's the way I heard the story

I aim to please. Or as the Hindu said when I asked to use his restroom, please to aim (you have to picture Apu from "The Simpsons" saying that).

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 03:07 AM

I aim to please. Or as the Hindu said when I asked to use his restroom, please to aim (you have to picture Apu from "The Simpsons" saying that).

wink lol

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 03:54 AM

Apu is a National Treasure.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 12:10 PM

Tommy Agro. Gotti wasn't a triggerman, he ordered murders but didn't carry them out personally besides the mcbratney hit(Ralph Galione was the shooter)
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 12:29 PM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Tommy Agro. Gotti wasn't a triggerman, he ordered murders but didn't carry them out personally besides the mcbratney hit(Ralph Galione was the shooter)
the only ones he could have pulled the trigger on was Vito borelli and Anthony plate

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/13/15 12:33 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
the only ones he could have pulled the trigger on was Vito borelli and Anthony plate

Possibly. Although im not convinced he was even apart of the Vito Borelli killing that could have been something Massino just pulled out of his ass lol. However he was definetly apart of the Plate murder. However I think Willie Boy Johnson was the shooter of that one
Posted By: mickey2

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/14/15 11:22 AM

lol lol lol
Posted By: donplugconnected

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/14/15 11:47 AM

he killed two of john gotti's men. to be honest people saying he wasn't the trigger-man at this point. rumors are rumors though right henry hill wouldn't know if gotti killed him but he believed john did it himself and tortured him. but i mean he was a capo at this point right? so i mean i dont know seeing as how he was capo but whatever.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/14/15 01:52 PM

Possibly. Although im not convinced he was even apart of the Vito Borelli killing that could have been something Massino just pulled out of his ass lol. However he was definetly apart of the Plate murder. However I think Willie Boy Johnson was the shooter of that one

Massino is only pulling something out of his ass to eat it, not feed the fed's information.
Posted By: reginald_denny

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 03:37 AM

I think pizza boy did it.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 03:51 AM

lol lol lol

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 03:57 AM

One must not disrespect The Queen at a sitdown if they wish to continue living.

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 04:15 AM

Originally Posted By: reginald_denny

You got me, kid lol.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 07:43 AM

How do you guys know who pulled the trigger on those hits or what Gotti did back then? You post as if you were shadowing him from 1970-1985.

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry

How do you guys know who pulled the trigger on those hits or what Gotti did back then? You post as if you were shadowing him from 1970-1985.

i think you are going overboard, i simply was giving an opinion from everything I have read on him. Whether he did or not he was still a murderer considering he ordered so many hits

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 07:20 PM

Good to see you back Reggie. Still having those headaches or no?

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 07:28 PM

Good to see you back Reggie. Still having those headaches or no?

LMAO.

My humblest apologies if that really is Reginald Denny.

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/15/15 07:29 PM

Of course that is Reggie! Why would he lie? lol

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/16/15 05:20 AM

I am Reginald Denny and yes after gettin hit with a brick in the head I still have migraines

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/16/15 05:22 AM

I'm the real deAl and I'm not talking about the realdeal forum brother I was in the la riots!!! Got hot with a brick !!
Posted By: Crash

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/16/15 05:06 PM

I dont think Pizzaboy killed DeSimone because Pizzaboy seems like a nice guy.
In fact one time i was jogging in the south bronx marathon on a very hot summer day and i needed water and i ran into pizzaboy. The nice man quenched my thirst by handing me a jar of peanut butter.

Re: who killed Tommy DeSimone? - 08/16/15 08:28 PM

I am Reginald Denny and yes after gettin hit with a brick in the head I still have migraines

How did your trial go? Did they ever catch the bad guys?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET