Home

GREAT Scarfo article today

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/04/15 01:28 PM

http://m.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/wh...d.html?mode=jqm
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/04/15 01:32 PM

All most full page , They are really desperate for news down here .

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/04/15 01:33 PM

Frankie loves to tell that story !
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/04/15 01:41 PM

HAHAHAHAHA Serp, you would think with it being summer time they would have plenty of news to report!
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/04/15 10:02 PM

Ugh every time someone mentions Leonetti I feel nauseous
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/06/15 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
??????????He's a nice guy,nice book, deep down,he did'nt want the life he was handed on a silver platter,would have been happier fishin' or surfing,gettin' laid etc..his asshole uncle deprived him of most of his normal childhood activities.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/08/15 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
??????????He's a nice guy,nice book, deep down,he did'nt want the life he was handed on a silver platter,would have been happier fishin' or surfing,gettin' laid etc..his asshole uncle deprived him of most of his normal childhood activities.

...If thats what you wish to believe.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/08/15 05:29 PM

Nice guy I don't think so he was a stone cold killer who loved the life his uncle brought him into. He just could not handle the time when it got dished like his uncle did which to me makes him worse.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/08/15 06:40 PM

Almost finished Mob Boss. It's very good but I can't help the feeling that D'Arco is overestimating his importance and his toughness.

I don't get the impression he had so much an issue with Amuso and Casso increasing bloodlust and targeting of families, rather he turned tail after they turned on him for duplicitous accounts of where money was going.

I find him a pretty skeevy character. He seems TOO ethical. When in reality he was probably divesting Lucchese family funds for himself, he says he was selflessly giving it to people who needed it e.g. wives and families when someone was going to the can. I don't buy it. I think he was duplicitous about accounts of where the money was going.

He probably wasn't any more dynamic than De Fede or Daidone in the acting boss role. He was probably nothing more than a figurehead or a mouthpiece. In reality, he was probably nothing but a puppet; lacking in the same compunction that Casso & Amuso did.

E.G. The Chiodo hit. Come on, his son Joseph was probably as inept as the other shooters, but he is absolved of the bungling of that hit in the book.

It's also everyone else's fault that he got hooked on the babania. Not his fault. Even though, he pushed to get Joe on the Di Lapi hit for his own selfish reasons.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/08/15 07:04 PM

^^^ what does any of that have to do with scarfo???

...a rat putting a spin on the past to make himself look better in his own book, im gonna go out on a limb and say its been done before.

Good to see you posting again moe rolleyes
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/08/15 07:38 PM

Thank, Dellacroce. I missed you too.
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/09/15 01:04 AM

M'eh, it's a nice saturday morning read.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/09/15 02:01 PM

I have a different opinion of him. He seems to me like a child of privilege who was a cold blooded sociopath. Of course his uncles actions swayed the course of his life, but that's how life works. People in your family and older people you might be around are going to steer you places. At the end of the day you are responsible for your actions. In my opinion he loved being a treacherous Fuck but when the Feds came calling he transformed into a victim of his uncle.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/16/15 02:55 AM

I have a different opinion of him. He seems to me like a child of privilege who was a cold blooded sociopath. Of course his uncles actions swayed the course of his life, but that's how life works. People in your family and older people you might be around are going to steer you places. At the end of the day you are responsible for your actions. In my opinion he loved being a treacherous Fuck but when the Feds came calling he transformed into a victim of his uncle.
That is definitly a thought to behold,I've heard some individuals, (crow) for one, say he was just as bad as his uncle.And if u read CAREFULLY he gets angry where he should'nt in his book calling certain victims mother----ers.
Posted By: pmac

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/16/15 04:09 AM

To really know scarfo for all the reading I read that family really turned there back on him fast and the first lcn boss to get life. He lost control less then 2 3 years. That guy scoops was heard on a wire recently he didn't say so much but there was no love for the man who inducted him. Then Joey shooting his kid. But on the flip side I e read a lil about some people who liked him basiclay this guy nicky whip maybe there some blood or something. But scarfo is the first boss who went to jail and the family said peace.

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/16/15 04:12 AM

And if not for stanfa there's no merlino or change also read he made that guy luchbello and moosie. All 92 93.

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/16/15 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
To really know scarfo for all the reading I read that family really turned there back on him fast and the first lcn boss to get life. He lost control less then 2 3 years. That guy scoops was heard on a wire recently he didn't say so much but there was no love for the man who inducted him. Then Joey shooting his kid. But on the flip side I e read a lil about some people who liked him basiclay this guy nicky whip maybe there some blood or something. But scarfo is the first boss who went to jail and the family said peace.

I think it was that 80% of the family was going away . And the fact that they needed someone that Phil and Crow could not give the feds shit on.
Jr. was not made and his uncle wanted out the others in Philly were away on other shit before that .

They did not have a family on the street ,they needed to build one and they had Stanfa there ,he was older but I guess as dumb as they come.
He made that goof ball( HOG FACE )Previte ,what do you think about that..

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/16/15 09:42 PM

There's been alot of debate on the board if big Ron was a made guy I don't believe him think stanfa said hay your my body guard with the other big Vietnam guy. Not inducted member. Let alone a capo with no guys not that that's a first.

Re: GREAT Scarfo article today - 08/17/15 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
There's been alot of debate on the board if big Ron was a made guy I don't believe him think stanfa said hay your my body guard with the other big Vietnam guy. Not inducted member. Let alone a capo with no guys not that that's a first.

No doubt Pmac I do not think any boss would stoop that low .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET