Home

ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/11/15 06:02 PM

Does anyone know who the one guy that Mikey Scars sees on Mulberry street that he says was a Lucchese member, who did a long stint in jail AND, was the same guy whose dad was killed for messing up a hit with John Gotti?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/11/15 06:54 PM

I always thought it was James froggy galione
Posted By: VetteZR1

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/11/15 07:37 PM

the way Scars describes the guy it def cant be anyone but Galione...but doesnt Galione get out of the can Christmas eve this year??
Posted By: bronx

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/11/15 11:12 PM

i agree galione for sure, must have mis i.d. ed him.. the show should have zoomed in and showed us who he saw.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/11/15 11:13 PM

Scars was the best thing on that show
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/11/15 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix
Does anyone know who the one guy that Mikey Scars sees on Mulberry street that he says was a Lucchese member, who did a long stint in jail AND, was the same guy whose dad was killed for messing up a hit with John Gotti?

Mix : A little lost here ,with Gotti or on Gotti ??
Posted By: pmac

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/11/15 11:50 PM

Remember one of the papers screw up and said that guy frog was cooperating his mom or someone reached out to capeci to correct in his blog. Ya serp I think his father was with the elder gotti on a hit for Carlo gambino.
Posted By: bronx

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/12/15 12:38 AM

was with gotti on the hit
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/12/15 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: VetteZR1
the way Scars describes the guy it def cant be anyone but Galione...but doesnt Galione get out of the can Christmas eve this year??

He's in halfway house i think.
Posted By: dannymac

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/12/15 12:20 PM

Was Froggys father Ralphie the guy who shot James McBratneyt?
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/13/15 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/father-footsteps-mob-article-1.890543

BUT, I agree with Vette ZR1...It can't be Galione because BOP shows that his release date is 12/24/2015
But I know that BOP has known to be wrong A LOT.

Maybe they do not consider good behavior with release dates so, it is feasible that Little Nicky, with good behavior could be out in a few year and not 2033.......Then things may get interesting again :o) "Whack Philly!" J/K
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/13/15 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news/father-footsteps-mob-article-1.890543

BUT, I agree with Vette ZR1...It can't be Galione because BOP shows that his release date is 12/24/2015
But I know that BOP has known to be wrong A LOT.

Maybe they do not consider good behavior with release dates so, it is feasible that Little Nicky, with good behavior could be out in a few year and not 2033.......Then things may get interesting again :o) "Whack Philly!" J/K

It probably was him, he's in a halfway house in New York
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: ID from Trevor MacDonald documentary? - 07/14/15 06:02 AM

I def think it Froggy Galione...if not then who else fits that prpfile that Scars said?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET