Home

Who shall my cousin pay?

Posted By: Benny_the_cat

Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 10:10 AM

He wants to open a coffee shop on Passyunk Avenue, but knows nothing about the mob. I don't live there but he knows I've watched all the Godfather movies (yes 1-3) part 3 stunk by the way.

So anyway back to business, the street tax has never gone away. It's just a matter of paying whom?! That's it

So do we pay Ligambi ( but I've been told he's semi retired or retired for that matter), I don't want to contribute to his pension pot and my cousin will still have the same problem)

How about his nephew Georgie boy. Sorry I think he's an old man now, do we pay "Georgie man"??? I hear he wants to make some moves

And although Joey is in Boca, is he the best bet? I'll get my cousin to send him a cheque, then perhaps he can make a few phone calls back to Philly and say "see that coffee shop called "xxxx" they're good, don't bother them"

then there's the guys getting out from Scarfo era. Maybe they feel the street tax still belongs to them.

Pls help, my cousin is scared, he's having to do refurbishment in the early hours with the curtains drawn hoping no one sees him.
Posted By: Don_Squirreleone

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 10:57 AM

Full moon tonight?
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 11:30 AM

How bout you just open it and see what happens
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 11:43 AM

I think you've watched too many movies....just open the place.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 12:26 PM

Wait...was there a coffee shop in the godfather????
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 12:29 PM

best thread ever

lol
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 12:36 PM

He can just give the money to me and I'll make sure it gets to the right place.
Posted By: MusclesMarinara

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 12:47 PM

OP, you should pay me for making this thread

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By: MusclesMarinara

How did it feel when Tony beat your ass in front of everyone at the pork store?

Did you think you could take him because he was old and fat?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 01:34 PM

Christ Almighty. How do I just know that ten new posters are gonna show up in the next couple of days?

These assholes should either take their Zoloft or eat a bullet. But for God's sake, at least make it a little bit harder for them to just sign up. Make this place invite only, or only allow posters with paid email addresses from reputable carriers to sign up. This way, if they fuck up once they can't keep coming back with disposable addresses.

It's not remotely funny anymore rolleyes.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 01:39 PM

Agreed. I think these threads just take away from all of the interesting discussions that can happen here, in regards to real life OC issues. I know there isn't much to talk about right now, but these threads offer no value or insight. Except into how bored a person can be.
Posted By: AJK

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 01:44 PM

Uhhh....

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Agreed. I think these threads just take away from all of the interesting discussions that can happen here, in regards to real life OC issues. I know there isn't much to talk about right now, but these threads offer no value or insight. Except into how bored a person can be.

It's just too much now. Some of the newer guys here have no idea how nice and cordial this place used to be. You could post here or in General Discussion and expect the same even-tempered responses. But these last few years, the organized crime section just keeps attracting one lunatic after another, and it's probably only two or three guys who have fifty different sleeper accounts here.

And people ask me why I don't accept PMs anymore. Well, there's your answer. Until they can figure out a way to keep the crazies away, I barely want to post, let alone exchange PMs.

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Christ Almighty. How do I just know that ten new posters are gonna show up in the next couple of days?

These assholes should either take their Zoloft or eat a bullet. But for God's sake, at least make it a little bit harder for them to just sign up. Make this place invite only, or only allow posters with paid email addresses from reputable carriers to sign up. This way, if they fuck up once they can't keep coming back with disposable addresses.

Yeah when registration is open to anyone you got the trolls and banned idiots that can come back in 30 seconds.

My post was sarcasm. This thread was not even a remotely funny attempt at comedy.
Posted By: Krsheely

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 01:55 PM

I never will understand the motives behind being a troll on an Internet forum. But at every forum especially ones that are around for any length of time it happens. I jus don't get it, you will never or hardly ever meet any of these people so why post complete nonsense.

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
He can just give the money to me and I'll make sure it gets to the right place.

Sounds great but my cousin is very green to these matters. He wanted to know if u could give him a receipt for his payment? That way, if Gorilla Joe turns up, we can just say "we paid Helenwheels from Gangsterbb" and show him the invoice.

The only book I've ever lent my cousin was Donnie Brasco (great read) around 15 yrs ago, and he's convinced a "Tony Mirra" type character will emerge and say "my jukebox belongs in this store, go down Mulberry st. Ask for Tony Mirra. And when I come back you'll change your mind".

So yeh, he'd rather avoid this very unpleasant visit and reach out to the correct channels. He's not the lease violent and doesn't have a lot of money.

In fact, he's having to do the refurb himself to cost cut seeing the contractor tried to rip him off previously. And even slapped him about saying he was mob connected.

Don't worry, apparently the slaps didn't hurt that much but yeh, he's petrified of getting whacked.

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: MusclesMarinara

How did it feel when Tony beat your ass in front of everyone at the pork store?

Did you think you could take him because he was old and fat?

Spent the next 2 hours with an ice cold Satriale's capicolla taped to my face to take the swelling down.

That old man strength beats out muscles all day.

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 02:12 PM

First time poster here. Lurked for a while. You seem like a respectable and intelligent guy based on the threads I saw your posts in. Not too many people type with proper grammar these days on message boards. And you definitely know your shit.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 02:18 PM

Yeah when registration is open to anyone you got the trolls and banned idiots that can come back in 30 seconds.

My post was sarcasm. This thread was not even a remotely funny attempt at comedy.

The definition of a troll

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Trolling and comedy are TWO different things
Posted By: merlino

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 03:20 PM

I have a friend down there that owns a place and he actually gave his bank account to a west african person who deducts from his banking acct each month, good dude look him up, he is at the oregon diner some days

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 03:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Tonytough

The definition of a troll

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Trolling and comedy are TWO different things

Semantics.
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 03:29 PM

Unfortunately, alot of the knucklehead trolls post in the philly threads. whats wrong with my people???!!??
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 06:35 PM

Agreed. This shit is getting out of hand. It wouldn't be bad if this was actually funny but it ain't.

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub

It's just too much now. Some of the newer guys here have no idea how nice and cordial this place used to be. You could post here or in General Discussion and expect the same even-tempered responses. But these last few years, the organized crime section just keeps attracting one lunatic after another, and it's probably only two or three guys who have fifty different sleeper accounts here.

And people ask me why I don't accept PMs anymore. Well, there's your answer. Until they can figure out a way to keep the crazies away, I barely want to post, let alone exchange PMs.

Mr Pizza,

I've been told u are one of "the most respected members on here", would u be kind enough to represent my cousin. I have seen mob talk and recognise that street where uncle Joe lives. Maybe we can pick u up & we'll knock on his door. My cousin is scared to death, he'll hide in the boot & I'll wear my chauffeur's outfit. That way uncle joe would think I'm just the driver & not whack me. We'll let you do the smooth talking

Then we can take a trip to Boca and we'll treat u to dinner at Merlino's new restaurant. The good news is Halloween is a long way away and my cousin doesn't have to worry about anyone sneaking up on us wearing a mask.

Please help us mr pizza. Your wisdom is enough to fill up 10 camel humps!!!

TELL ME YOUR ONBOARD!!!
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 07:42 PM

Pizza, IGNORE THIS FN CLOWN
Posted By: SC

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 07:49 PM

Benny_the_cat is gone. He didn't land on his feet and he used up all nine lives.

Why do you guys (and gals) let an obvious troll get to you? Just ignore these idiots.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/25/15 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
Benny_the_cat is gone. He didn't land on his feet and he used up all nine lives.

Why do you guys (and gals) let an obvious troll get to you? Just ignore these idiots.

Because it's almost daily now and a lot of these threads are still not even locked and some of the users are even still here even after the dumb threads are posted over and over. I know y'all have your hands full at times but they have to be cracked down on or this board is going to be slam full of stupid shit like this today. But I'm not trying to tell you what to do and I'm not saying this is all on you either. Just giving my opinion on stopping these fools.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/26/15 08:48 AM

Originally Posted By: SC

I'm glad u figured him out. Some members here think "trolling" is a form of comedy. These guys didn't even realise they got trolled which is exactly how a troll wants to be fed. He certainly wasn't doing it for comedic reasons & most of u fell right for the bait by getting angry
Posted By: atardi

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/26/15 07:22 PM

All these "new faces" seem to go straight for Pizzaboy. I wonder why that is....
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/26/15 07:33 PM

Originally Posted By: atardi
All these "new faces" seem to go straight for Pizzaboy. I wonder why that is....

Probably because of the sad, depressing lives they lead. Anyone having enough time on their hands to intensively go after a poster on a message board are clearly accomplishing nothing in life.
Posted By: atardi

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/26/15 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Originally Posted By: atardi

Probably because of the sad, depressing lives they lead. Anyone having enough time on their hands to intensively go after a poster on a message board are clearly accomplishing nothing in life.

"They" or "he"? Signore Ah Beetz either has a reputation that preceeds him or it's all just one poster under multiple names. Leaning towards the latter.
Posted By: rockstar_man45

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/26/15 08:11 PM

Come on we all know it's the same guy coming back. Christ he probably has 15 more sleeper accounts he doesn't use all lined up. Ban this idiot for good already
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/26/15 08:46 PM

This post is back up top again? You guys gotta let a bad post die and be forgotten
Posted By: fergie

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/26/15 11:21 PM

My opinion is this/these assholes are just targeting PB because he's a good poster and so an obvious target...just try and piss people like that off to upset a great site - no doubt because he/she/it possibly has their own site covering OC.

I'm sure some are just young guys with their first hard on as well though, like BF says, just totally ignore shit stupid posts and they go away.

It would be good if there was an invitation only type idea but I'm sure the mods have their reasons for the way things are smile
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Who shall my cousin pay? - 06/27/15 08:26 PM

I didn't just read this...best joke of the year.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET