http://nypost.com/2015/05/17/mafia-scion-is-marijuana-king-of-nyc/
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Eboli grandson marijuana - 05/17/15 12:54 PM

So Patsy's ALIVE. I never knew that.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Eboli grandson marijuana - 05/17/15 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
So Patsy's ALIVE. I never knew that.

That's because he's deader than his brother. And I personally don't know too many people deader than that.

Here's what I just posted across the street:

It reads like something out of the New York Post. Oops rolleyes.

While Patsy was supposedly living in exile in Sicily, was he under the protection of Don Tommasino and marry a sixteen-year-old named Apollonia Vitelli? I mean, if his nephew kissed Al Pacino's ring from his crib, maybe this family should be getting royalties from Paramount.

I don't doubt the kid moves weed. If you're lazy and criminal minded, who doesn't deal weed today? As for the rest of the story, I'd take the whole thing with a big grain of salt.

As for the book? There's a better shot of me co-writing a book with Ed Leiber than me reading that thing.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Eboli grandson marijuana - 05/17/15 03:14 PM

This sounds like the clown weed dealer who let hbo seriries vice follow him around nyc selling weed the kid was making money at the end of the show he says he got poped. Anyhoo the a weed kingpin in every city or town who gives a shit. Eboli was a dapper dude i say. Never seen the pic. He sure didnt give 2 fucks about carlo and the gambino fam. I thought i reqd the uncle pat retired and stayed in jersey.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Eboli grandson marijuana - 05/17/15 03:54 PM

Hi Pizza, Yea I figured he was clipped... tongue was waiting for you or HK to post. Royalties from Paramount lmao

You mean to tell me you're not buying the book? lol
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Eboli grandson marijuana - 05/17/15 09:29 PM

I can tell you right now this guy is full of shit.

Re: Eboli grandson marijuana - 05/17/15 09:46 PM

The family doesn't even know this silvio guy.

Re: Eboli grandson marijuana - 05/17/15 10:30 PM

Its possible he was illegitimate child but just saying. The real "Family" does not know this fella (i spoke to one of them) so its hard to believe just like that daniel bonanno guy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET