Home

Mob activity in Canarsie, Avenue L. L Boys Gang.

Posted By: J1234

Mob activity in Canarsie, Avenue L. L Boys Gang. - 05/16/15 11:01 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your messages.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Mob activity in Canarsie, Avenue L. L Boys Gang. - 05/16/15 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: J1234
Hello members,

Im new to this site and would appreciate any assistance or guidance you all can help me with. Ive always read peoples posts on this forum, however never joined. I can tell that a lot of you guys know a lot...

Im trying to learn about my father, he passed away a while back. Even though I knew him my whole life I really didn't know him, he was very secretive and private.
I know his whole family was involved in a lot of stuff. Its one of those things where you know, but you really don't. He was in jail numerous times and his family was in the Pizza Business on Avenue L. Corner hangout for L-Boys Gang.

If you are familiar with or from the Canarsie area and may have knowledge of mob activity in the Ave L area in the 80's I would love to hear from you and maybe you can help me. If you are familiar with Ave L activity, I will give you some hints but won't reveal his name.

Thanks in advance guys.

Remmember something that Little Nicky Corozzo had a club on Ave L in the 80s that he visited once or twice a week.Cant remmember where it was at.
Posted By: Timbowman

Re: Mob activity in Canarsie, Avenue L. L Boys Gang. - 05/16/15 11:46 AM

I'm from Canarsie....contact me
Posted By: JoeP

Re: Mob activity in Canarsie, Avenue L. L Boys Gang. - 05/17/15 11:01 AM

Nickys club was on east 93rd & L next to the movie theater.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET