Home

Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released

Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 11:49 AM

Big Lou Fazzini Released
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 11:54 AM

Who is NICHOLAS (NICKY SKINS) DE STEFANO?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 12:04 PM

He's the product of today's so called journalist, editors and fact checkers.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 12:33 PM

Nicky Skins was a Gambino Jersey guy turned snitch in the proceedings against Uncle Joe et. al. His conscience got the best of him and he drank/ pilled himself to death in a hotel room before the case went to trial. This was likely based on the (incorrect) assumption that the tapes were going to be rendered useless if he was dead. "If it worked for Frank Pentangeli!" Life imitates art imitating life once again. Hollywood did more to form public perception of LCN than LCN imo.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 01:09 PM

He knows.

He is making a point that his last name is incorrect.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 01:11 PM

Oh, Stefanelli. Hah.
Posted By: Crash

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 02:08 PM

Who are the guys in that picture besides merlino, ligambi, and mobster turned chippendale dancer ( Borgese) ?
Posted By: DB

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 03:36 PM

Before he offed himself he killed the guy in Bloomfield that set him up

Kind of a hard guy , rats on one end but kills himself so he doesn't have to testify

Then kills the rat
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Crash
Who are the guys in that picture besides merlino, ligambi, and mobster turned chippendale dancer ( Borgese) ?

From left: Ralph Abbruzzi,George Borgesi,Frank Gambino,Joey Merlino,and Joseph Ligambi
Posted By: scottburn

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 05:58 PM

Nicky Skins edit has been made
Posted By: Stripes

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 08:16 PM

Is big lou free to pal around with his buds our is he court mandated to stay away until parole is over?
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 08:22 PM

Wonder who's next in line to take over the Licata crew, Big Lou or Joe Grande.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 08:24 PM

I think it may be someone else

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Stripes
I think it may be someone else

Like who? Only other made guys in that crew are Nicky O & Servidio and they ain't getting it.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 08:38 PM

I think it may be Servidio. You don't think so?

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 08:41 PM

I think big lou is still to young in his journey, and Grande I think isn't liked as much as servidio

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 09:12 PM

I think it may be Servidio. You don't think so?

No, I don't. You say Fazzini is 'too young in his journey' if you put it like that Servidio is a lot younger. He only got made in 2011.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 09:15 PM

Yes this is true! And I do apologize for the stupidity on my part.. I was under the impression that the boys down below seem to like him more.. I do know lou has alot of weight with scoops and that may go a long way for him, but I guess either way doesn't matter cause Lou is one hell of a guy as well!!

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 09:20 PM

What are ur thoughts on scoops?

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 09:28 PM

Yes this is true! And I do apologize for the stupidity on my part.. I was under the impression that the boys down below seem to like him more.. I do know lou has alot of weight with scoops and that may go a long way for him, but I guess either way doesn't matter cause Lou is one hell of a guy as well!!

You're spot on with Big Lou being tight with Scoops and that will go a long way with Lou's succession imo. Scoops is well liked, not just with Philly the NY families respect him...and have been dealing with Lou as Sccops #2 for a while now so I think it's logical that he gets that crew when Scoops retires.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 09:30 PM

Stripes don't be silly, it's not stupidity on your part. Were all just speculating at the end of the say wink

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/02/15 09:36 PM

I had heard when scoops and lou where in the can on there last bid with what skins did, that Joey electric was running the show while those two were away, so that's why I had assumed he would take over scoops position when he retires.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

You're spot on with Big Lou being tight with Scoops and that will go a long way with Lou's succession imo. Scoops is well liked, not just with Philly the NY families respect him...and have been dealing with Lou as Sccops #2 for a while now so I think it's logical that he gets that crew when Scoops retires.

I agree Big Lou would be the favorite

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 12:31 PM

I wonder if he wishes he just went to trial and got off like Scoops?

Probably thought the plea was the smart move and would equal less time.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Imo it's a wash and they got lucky as shit.

I think he's just happy his name isn't Staino or Massimino. Those poor guys, especially Mousie. I mean Staino's going to get out in 5-6 years but Mousie's mustache is gonna be white by the time he sees SP again.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Imo it's a wash and they got lucky as shit.

I think he's just happy his name isn't Staino or Massimino. Those poor guys, especially Mousie. I mean Staino's going to get out in 5-6 years but Mousie's mustache is gonna be white by the time he sees SP again.

He has spent so much time in prison

20 years or so. He is one mean looking fuck, too! lol

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 02:10 PM

I think TG is right and it's Big Lou

I give philly alot of credit for having sustained large and lucrative gambling operations in north jeez that the top 3 would love to get , their ops fits almost perfectly into two famines specific interests in the state , their bread n butter

They clearly aren't diversified as they are almost strictly bookmakers , loan sharks, gaming machines , sport ticketing but they know thier place and it probably keeps the peace and it's likely deliberate . .Scoops has probably been one of the most successful guys, he doesn't stray far from his sandbox of gambling and he has money , hasn't done much time and carries respect .

I don't know a ton about him but have seen him around a few times at the restaurants I frequented a little bit back but he is someone who I think most would find very interesting if his story was ever known as he just keeps going and no one says a thing about him ( again smart enough to know where to play , make $ and in a biz that has very little jail time and less rats overall).

One thing for sure is Philly have gotten a lot of their guys back . Curious how quickly they try and regroup their extortion biz and putting $ into legit businesses . Hopefully these guys bought a lot of real estate back in the 80s /90s.

Again shows how good of business men the WS are as thier real estate holdings are tremendous . Common sense stuff , put that street money into real estate to declare legit cash yet many of these guys can't figure that out lol . If I was in that biz that would be my sole purpose , build up big real estate holdings to live off legitimately
Posted By: pmac

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 02:40 PM

so the guy scoops has pung lou and nick o, 3 guys with multi bodies. plus that real old guy beeps and this guy joe. i sure theres probaly 1 or 2 more made guys in there plus all the grandkids of all the old timers from the old days. not a crew the ny boys could push around easily. scoops has a good relationship with merlino probaly down florida tis week if he wants more guys he can get them. wonder if joey put him in the admin, if he wanted.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 02:45 PM

any one know if scoops is all over the state cause thats a large recruitong pool if so or just one town. probaly has guys down south jersey to and from them nicky skins tapes he had no love for scarfo jr. that guy pete the crumb fliped and they killed sodonao. also scoops was on the skins taping saying to the gambinos i knew gotti jr would rat this was way before the alite books 302 so maybe all the guys on the street did know jr was talking to the feds

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 02:55 PM

I don't know man, Scoops just beat a potential life sentence (essentially). My guess is he does not want to be administration except for maybe consig which is currently Uncle Joe's title allegedly. Also, more men = more mouthpieces walking around to worry about. That'll be Big Lou or whoever the successor is's problem. Keep it tight, keep it aerodynamic, ride it into retirement. I mean that's what I'd be thinking if I were Mr. Licata.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 03:09 PM

Scoops doesn't need an admin spot and I doubt he wants one. He is fine being the Jersey capo and is probably taking it easy these days, especially now that Big Lou is out.

Besides, do they really need anyone else in the admin? It is crazy as it is with all these co positions or whatever they fuck they were supposedly trying to do

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 03:11 PM

the guy seems like a lifer. so if hes a cpo im sure he wants to return the north jersey crew to its glory days in the 70tys when there probaly was a dozen guys in it. think about being the capo he does nothing but gets a cutt of all his soldiers grunt work. maybe has a sit down when theres a beef. he talked highly ofmerlino on those tapes but your right to he said hes wants quality guys not a bunch of rats. philly hasnt had a made guy flip in almost 15 yrs natale of horsehead both who wernt in the loop. scott b wrote that guy george gets off parole in july so im sure hell be throwing his weight around. but it was his guys who got all these guys jammed up so hes probaly in the dog house.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 03:29 PM

Scoops just wants to be in his home when he's made into that borgata in the sky.
wink

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
the guy seems like a lifer. so if hes a cpo im sure he wants to return the north jersey crew to its glory days in the 70tys when there probaly was a dozen guys in it. think about being the capo he does nothing but gets a cutt of all his soldiers grunt work. maybe has a sit down when theres a beef. he talked highly ofmerlino on those tapes but your right to he said hes wants quality guys not a bunch of rats. philly hasnt had a made guy flip in almost 15 yrs natale of horsehead both who wernt in the loop. scott b wrote that guy george gets off parole in july so im sure hell be throwing his weight around. but it was his guys who got all these guys jammed up so hes probaly in the dog house.

Nobody really likes George. lol

He better watch throwing his weight around too much.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 03:44 PM

@Blackjack

Agreed. He blew the best thing he had going for him. Having Uncle Joe (literally) as a rabbi within the organization. He clearly can't think enough ahead to keep himself in good graces… not a good flaw for a former "Coonsie" (consig) to possess.

Re: Philly LCN North Jersey Crew- Big Lou Released - 05/03/15 09:58 PM

No not admin . Doubt he wants it . Why bother , he has $ and getting good $ from a lower sentence biz

He is basically Essex and Hudson county , has Ls alliances , they do a ton of gambling , to what level I don't know
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET