Home

Joseph Luparelli Testimony

Posted By: BarrettM

Joseph Luparelli Testimony - 04/17/15 06:40 PM

He was part of the hit team to kill Joey Gallo (if you think Colombos used their own men to do it). He worked for the Joe Yacovelli as muscle too who's a very interesting guy. His word was not enough to put any Colombos in jail but he supposedly spilled the beans on the Gallo murder.

If anyone has access to what he said or any additional information, would be a good read. Thanks.
Posted By: downtown

Re: Joseph Luparelli Testimony - 04/17/15 07:58 PM

Heres what I have enjoy !

Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Joseph Luparelli Testimony - 04/18/15 12:11 AM

Good photo's.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Joseph Luparelli Testimony - 04/18/15 12:53 AM

Have a cookie. Those pictures are fantastic. I don't even have to zoom in my screen. Can't believe, if Luparelli is telling the truth Joey's bodyguard tried to empty his gun on Matty Iannello. Can't imagine that's a smart move..even if if you did have a bad night.

Just did a google search on all the names in the bottom photo. So it looks like the VP of the Italian League was Frank DeCicco's father.
Posted By: nash143

Re: Joseph Luparelli Testimony - 04/18/15 06:08 AM

This book could potentially be interesting. Anyone read it?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Luparelli-tapes-hitman-contracted/dp/0872234509

Also, here is a nice photo of Gallo, Yacovelli, Di Biase and Philip Gambino.

Attached picture Gallo and murderers.jpg
Posted By: nash143

Re: Joseph Luparelli Testimony - 04/18/15 06:10 AM

Forgot to say in previous post - fantastic photos!
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Joseph Luparelli Testimony - 04/18/15 10:03 AM

Great post, downtown...

Nash-

I thought the Luparelli book was good. You learn a thing or two about the guys in the photos you posted. Sonny Red's name also gets a mention in the book. It's def worth a read.
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: Joseph Luparelli Testimony - 04/18/15 04:49 PM

I never knew Carmine (Sonny Pinto) DiBiase disappeared and was never heard from again, is it suspected he was whacked or just went on the lam, because he had a case going on?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET