Home

The Indian running wild in Philly

Posted By: Oscarthedago

The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 09:30 PM

The streets of Philly are filled with senseless violence. Jack B----- Jr should be locked up for a very long time. To pass yourself off as Italian when half your blood is Indian is a sin. These charges are very serious and a prime example of what drugs do to one's brain.

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketShee...CR-0012541-2010

http://www.pacourts.us/assets/opinions/Superior/out/J-A12002-14o%20-%201019552852648973.pdf

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/2737056/com-v-B------j/

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 09:55 PM

And I believe that, legally speaking, this being a board about law and order, it's perfectly legal to post such information without fear of legal repercussion.

We talk about mob guys here every day. Public record. Well, this is public record, too. It's also a well known troll, hacker, and troublemaker, who keeps slinking back here and backstabbing everyone who ever gave him a second chance because they pitied him for being a useless junkie. But when you see what types of lowlife crimes this person has taken part in, it will tell you all you need to know about this guy.

And before you get cute, Jack, this is only the tip of the iceberg. There are people who you've fucked with who know EVERYTHING about you, and they're a step away from taking your stalking to law enforcement at a FEDERAL level.

But you know that's not my style, Jack. I don't call the law. But make a post about me, my wife, or what country club I belong to in Boca again, Jack, and I'll motherfuck your life to the point where your Indian father will wish he never had you. It's a shame, too. He looks like a very nice man. Sadly, that's often the case. Nice, professional people, with thirty year old junkie children bleeding them dry. It breaks my heart.

Sorry, Mods. You know how much I love you guys. But this guy has invaded my privacy one too many times. He does it again, and the other people he's stalking and their law enforcement contacts will be the LEAST of his problems. Because I don't call the law.

To paraphrase Bo Dietl at the end of "Goodfellas": Buh, bye, DickNose.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 10:12 PM

Country club? Nice.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Country club? Nice.

Not the point. I didn't mean to sound pretentious. I'm a fucking Bronx guy through and through. So I made a few bucks? Big deal.

It's just that a friend on the board just tipped me to the fact that he was telling people where I played down there, and yada yada yada.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Country club? Nice.

Not the point. I didn't mean to sound pretentious. I'm a fucking Bronx guy through and through. So I made a few bucks? Big deal.

It's just that a friend on the board just tipped me to the fact that he was telling people where I played down there, and yada yada yada.

Everybody here knows that PB, you've never acted pretentious. If anybody has ever been terrorized by Jack B----- Jr., aka Dicknose Moltisanti, Pimpanella, Three Tomatos, Liu, or any other moniker he went by then you'll understand why his "public case" is relevant to the things and behavior patterns he's demonstrated. This guy posted links about my wife and daughter. Creepy, internet nutjob! Call me what you want, but to actually spend hours trying to identify our familymembers and members of a forum that are here to kill some time and talk about subjects that we all enjoy and then sending wildly inappropriate pm's telling people he knows where they live is threatening and borderline psychotic in my mind. In this day in age, and everything you read about lunatics and criminals online, this guy should have been reported a long fucking time ago. Now, he gets a taste of his own fucking medicine and I hope he chokes on it! Sure, he may have been funny at times...that's called a sociopath. By viewing the litany of "alleged" crimes and a history of being an out of control junkie who was actually a bright kid demonstrates what people you come across online. Let this be a lesson to anybody that completely creeps you out or know when to identify an unstable drug addict. It's sad that we have to actually be on guard at all times while online when we are trying to pass some mindless time chatting and debating and arguing over topics we all love to discuss, which is what these forums are here to do. I've made friends on these boards...B----- used them to prey on us. You deserve prison, then locked up in a puzzle factory for the rest of your life. Now, I actually have to keep this lowlife motherfucker in my head because I have a 2.5 year old daughter and a 6 month pregnant wife? My life should be compromised because of a psychotic, email and social media personal account hacker and having my wedding announcement posted on a public forum while insulting my wife, sending others and myself pm's about where we work, live and spend time. Who the fuck spends that kind of time preying on strangers that he never met? That's demented, it's absurdly sick! I hope this lowlife has his asshole turned into a hallway while in prison. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fucking fire! On top of that, he was actually sued by a denim company for trademark infringement, stealing from a company to sum it up. see case below:

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/cacdce/2:2009cv07530/456694

Posted By: getthesenets

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:12 PM

pizza, please pass the Grey Poupon.

smile
Posted By: Mark

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets

smile

He has Jeeves to do that, nets. wink

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:18 PM

Country club? Nice.

No I was being serious, country clubs are fucking great. Just trying to joke around a bit.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:24 PM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets

smile

Anything less would be uncivilized grin.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:26 PM

Sir Charles! I was in Cleveland at the same bar during NBA ALL star weekend when Sir Charles threw some guy through a glass window in a bar brawl. Chuck was bad ass in his day.
Posted By: Mark

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:27 PM

@pizzaboy lol lol

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Oscarthedago
Sir Charles! I was in Cleveland at the same bar during NBA ALL star weekend when Sir Charles threw some guy through a glass window in a bar brawl. Chuck was bad ass in his day.

I always liked him. There's not an ounce of pretension or phoniness about him. He speaks his mind, and you have to respect that.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:42 PM

I have to say he was dead wrong about what he said about NBA analytics the other day, though.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/12/15 11:49 PM

I have to say he was dead wrong about what he said about NBA analytics the other day, though.

Well, that may very well be true. But he's the least politically correct broadcaster on television, and he doesn't toe the line where phony Black political agendas are concerned. He calls it like he sees it. I enjoy him. To each his own, though.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 12:36 AM

No, he's hilarious. That's the best NBA show on TV. I kind of liked it more before Shaq, though.

I just brought up the analytics thing because it was his most recent outburst.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 05:04 AM

I always liked him. There's not an ounce of pretension or phoniness about him. He speaks his mind, and you have to respect that.

Agreed about Barkley.

Though I have no idea about the original topic of this thread. confused
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 07:44 AM

Right on he is up front and forthright with no hidden agendas it appears. and somebody p.m. IVY he's lost...
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 09:41 AM

Oh, I didn´t realize you were talking about DN, the creep. I was busy doing other stuff so I never clicked on the thread. I thought it was about Sitting Bull or some street gang member. lol Good work guys finding the info! clap
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 10:00 AM

All due respect to Mightyhealthy, Getthesenets and Mark, but reading Pizza and Oscar's posts, the issue is a serious one, involving breaches of privacy and pesonal safety. Involving family members.
Im sure I dont have to ask how most members here would react if they were being likewise violated.

So personally, to the above, maybe jokes are better left for a more appropriate thread?
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 10:16 AM

1. I never expected doxing threads to happen here in GBB, so I'm loling.

2. I doubt this thread is gonna be around for much longer.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 10:25 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
All due respect to Mightyhealthy, Getthesenets and Mark, but reading Pizza and Oscar's posts, the issue is a serious one, involving breaches of privacy and pesonal safety. Involving family members.
Im sure I dont have to ask how most members here would react if they were being likewise violated.

So personally, to the above, maybe jokes are better left for a more appropriate thread?

Yes, I'm sorry PB, I expected this topic to be open for all of 5 minutes.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Malandrino
1. I never expected doxing threads to happen here in GBB, so I'm loling.

2. I doubt this thread is gonna be around for much longer.

The mods know full well what this creep is. He's attacked them all personally in the past, using the most repugnant anti-Semitic language known to man. Long story short, they have a horse in this race, too. So this thread may just stay up after all.

And if it doesn't, it doesn't matter. Because we all know that JACK can't stop lurking here. And I don't give a shit about LE. I'm stupid like that. The ghost of J. Edgar Hoover can be reading my posts. I don't care. He mentioned my wife to another poster who was loyal enough to share it with me.

I don't give a shit about your punk ass armed robbery, Jackie. Entitled junkie vs. a by-product of 116th Street. You do the math. Tick-Fucking-Tock, you garbage pail.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 11:27 AM

PB I'm pretty sure they do, considering they spend half of their time banning his accounts, lol.

Calm down buddy, it isn't worth getting pissed over this guy.. the truth is, it's pretty easy to find people's personal info in this day and age, even when you're hiding behind an alias.

I know it's very upsetting after what he's done but don't post anything more self-identifying PB maybe that's exactly what he wants, who really knows.

I mentioned to you this once, but maybe the admins could update BB's blacklist against proxies, tunnel sites and other services so he can't get through again? Permanent IP banning plus this might make things a lot harder for him because he's gonna have to find a new computer for every new account he makes.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 11:43 AM

Like I said, for this Chief Wahoo named Jack B----- Jr to spend so much time finding out our personal information in regards to where we live, work and play is sick. I have 37 pm's that I have saved that mention my wife, my home address and my 2.5 year old daughter, that's enough to make any reasonable person concerned. I have filed a formal complaint with my local police "just so I have it on record" in case this junkie fuck harasses my wife, parents or my daughter. This asshole sent me a pm 2 months ago telling me he knows where I live and mentioned my wife's full name including her maiden name and referenced "stopping by" to visit with my wife and daughter. It would be the biggest mistake of his pathetic life, I'll leave it at that. For any of you who are married with children and use these boards as an outlet or to pass some time, I hope you could understand why other people on these boards need to be made aware of the type of unstable person we are dealing with. His next court date is 2/23/2015 in courtroom 902 in Philly. When he's sentenced eventually, I may make a weekend out of it to tell him goodbye and grab a Geno's cheesesteak. For me to have to go to my local police because of being stalked and terrorized online is fucking disgusting. I hope the mods could see that. If you look at his crimes, I shouldn't have to explain myself or my rationale to anybody. Some of us may argue on boards or even flex our muscles, but to stalk our personal lives is a travesty. The funny thing is that he is embarrassed that he is of Indian descent and passed his name off as B------ instead of B-----. Thanks to some computer experts, his story is being exposed so you all know who you're dealing with. Junkies are unpredictable and his crimes are of a terroristic manner. Fuck him and the donkey he rode in on. BELIEVE ME, there are many more posters who have been terrorized and had personal accounts compromised by this piece of shit. He contacts me or my family again, I'm calling the Norristown PA Police Dept and bringing it to the attention of the judge on his case and the prosecutor. He runs an online business called Full Circle Wholesale Products...I'd think twice before doing business with a fucking degenerate, lying drug addict. A tribute to our internet terrorist:

http://media.giphy.com/media/3xz2BOKgItNlaua5R6/giphy.gif

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 11:49 AM

Yes, I'm sorry PB, I expected this topic to be open for all of 5 minutes.

The case is public record like any other criminal we chat about on here. There is no crime. Call it "an awareness lesson."

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 11:54 AM

It is serious SonnyBlackstein, somebody should have outed this piece of shit a long time ago.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 12:09 PM

I understand that it's a serious issue. I wasn't trivializing the matter at all just busting his chops. I'm far from a street guy and I've been jumped, robbed, shot at..internet tough guys have literally called my house after I embarrassed them in debates, cops have humiliated us for their amusement , former tenants have sent goons after me, and stuff that I won't mentioned here has happened to me.

If I couldn't laugh and find humor in F'd up situations I'd be gone from heart problems probably. The real humor comes from knowing that I have friends in high positions in law enforcement and I know people who are REAL goons who could and would ruin any of the people who F'd with me with just a request. Now THAT's what makes it funny. When you indirectly get word sent back to assholes that they can be investigated or touched on a street level and they don't know who what when where why....they feel just like you felt when they violated only worse because they don't know where it's coming from.
Posted By: merlino

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 01:25 PM

I am a Tampa Bay Rays fan so I know all about the baseball analytics and see that it has mildly worked, that being said regarding NBA basketball he is spot on...you put 3 studs up against some stat players and those stats in the NBA don't work in the end, maybe for daily fantasy sports maybe....even in MLB, they only make the teams competitive in the market they are working in like Tampa in the MLB East, but rings are the end result not 2nd place...golden state warriors and the hawks are loaded with players and they are the top teams in the NBA...might not be there at the end but they are loaded

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 02:20 PM

Guys, this thread is about Jack B----- Jr and his constant menacing of posters on the forum. I love sports as well, but let's keep this dedicated to the little curry eating cocksucker that he is.
Posted By: merlino

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 02:50 PM

Guys, this thread is about Jack Belani Jr and his constant menacing of posters on the forum. I love sports as well, but let's keep this dedicated to the little curry eating cocksucker that he is.

i hear ya buddy he PM'd me back in the dickhead motisanti days
Posted By: kiladelphia_pistolvania

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 04:11 PM

While Dicknose is funny sometimes he does more often than not cross the line. Bringing peoples familys into it and saying shit about there children and wives?? that's fucked up. The wives and kids aren't on here posting so why say shit about them? Dude your fuckin 31 years old and you need to get a life. Not everyone on the internet is a Internet tough guy.. If he posted shit about my family I would be at his front door in Norristown slapping the Ghandi out of him.... If you wanna bust pizza's balls or JCB's balls that's one thing,they can both take it and best believe they can give it back. but to post personal info? That's just plain sick... PPL like pb post insightful shit on here and your gonna try to out them? then whats the point of the board? BTW have fun sitting at CFCF after sentencing while waiting transfer to state.. WOrds of wisdom DN DO NOT ACT UP IN there or you will get fucked up by a pack of 20 year old kids who don't give a fuck cause they are looking at life already.. PPL with your sense of humor typically don't fare well up state. So take the time to grow the fuck up.... the best part is he is claiming South philly while living in Norristown LOL SMH... MY my my how the tables have turned the stalkers are now the stalked.. lmao

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: kiladelphia_pistolvania
While Dicknose is funny sometimes he does more often than not cross the line. Bringing peoples familys into it and saying shit about there children and wives?? that's fucked up. The wives and kids aren't on here posting so why say shit about them? Dude your fuckin 31 years old and you need to get a life. Not everyone on the internet is a Internet tough guy.. If he posted shit about my family I would be at his front door in Norristown slapping the Ghandi out of him.... If you wanna bust pizza's balls or JCB's balls that's one thing,they can both take it and best believe they can give it back. but to post personal info? That's just plain sick... PPL like pb post insightful shit on here and your gonna try to out them? then whats the point of the board? BTW have fun sitting at CFCF after sentencing while waiting transfer to state.. WOrds of wisdom DN DO NOT ACT UP IN there or you will get fucked up by a pack of 20 year old kids who don't give a fuck cause they are looking at life already.. PPL with your sense of humor typically don't fare well up state. So take the time to grow the fuck up.... the best part is he is claiming South philly while living in Norristown LOL SMH... MY my my how the tables have turned the stalkers are now the stalked.. lmao

I hope his asshole is turned into an amusement park when he goes away. Where are you Jack? I know you're reading this...you already blocked your Facebook page...doesn't matter cocksucker, one more rant from you and I'll blow this up all over the Norristown PD, judge and prosecutor. They probably don't serve cocker spaniel in the joint, enjoy those grilled cheese sandwiches off the radiator. I dare you to send me another pm. Take some drugs and contact me again, I double dog dare you!

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 05:49 PM

I wonder how long until he asks for PC. Over\Under a week? I am NOT including quarantine time and intake. The week starts once he hits Gen Pop. I am going to go with the Under. CFCF sucks its gonna suck even more going through withdrawl in there. He is a certified perc head right? Hey DickNose Can I ask you a question? Copy and paste the link and watch the video and then please do respond. TY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KGRZuWXVhA

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 05:50 PM

Just click it.. no need for copy and paste
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 07:27 PM

Jack, come to Louisiana. Lifelong trip lined up for ya here, courtesy of LaLou!!
Posted By: pmac

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 07:35 PM

I'm 32,don't know how to start my own thread on here. In highschool I was smoking to much pot to see the internet taking over. If I only seen the writing on the wall. Damn you computers. Remember all gore said he invented the internet I believed him. Prick.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
I'm 32,don't know how to start my own thread on here. In highschool I was smoking to much pot to see the internet taking over. If I only seen the writing on the wall. Damn you computers. Remember all gore said he invented the internet I believed him. Prick.

" You are no doubt the best "

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 08:30 PM

PPL like pb post insightful shit on here and your gonna try to out them?

I appreciate the compliment and the sentiment, buddy. I really do. But I've never posted anything remotely incriminating about anyone alive and on the street. Posting about ancient history? Who really cares, right?

There are enough of the right people who know that I post here anyway, and if anything they're happy with the "spin" I put on certain things wink.

MY my my how the tables have turned the stalkers are now the stalked.. lmao

You only have to see the pictures of him, his sister, and his father floating around now. Yes, the tables have turned. And I meant it when I said his Dad looks like a nice professional man (most East Indians in America work like dogs to better themselves). This man accomplished that, and he got paid back with a thirty year old junkie for a son who still lives at home and bleeds him dry. Sadly, that happens all the time. Good people get shit kids. But that's life.

I wonder how that poor man is going to feel when these other posters add stalking charges to this piece of shit's resume. But that's not me. He DOES know who I am, so he should also know who my uncle was, and all the other happy horseshit that goes along with that. I don't call the law. It's anathema to how and where I was raised, and who I was raised by.

Bottom line, he'll be very fortunate if the law catches up to him as opposed to the alternative. Because he's put himsef in some shit now. From Jersey to Boston to Florida to his own tony Pennsylvania suburb (when he claimed to be a South Philly Italian lmfao).

Tick, tock, Jack. Karma has your name, your address, and your entire life in its hands. And karma can be a very unforgiving bitch.

Now I'm done, so please, no more "calm down PB's." I truly appreciate the concern. But I've said my piece, and I'm done now.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 08:57 PM

I know man, my whole point is that maybe you shouldn't risk and make explicit public threats knowing full well he's got your personal info and that he has ratted people out before, that's all.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 09:12 PM

I know man, my whole point is that maybe you shouldn't risk and make explicit public threats knowing full well he's got your personal info and that he has ratted people out before, that's all.

Nah, I wasn't making threats. I'll be back in Florida in a few days anyway. If he gets hit by lightning when I'm 1200 miles away, what's that have to do with me?

I wish him well and a full recovery from his addiction. Kumbaya. Michael row the boat ashore. We are the world, we are the children.

I love you, Jack. I'm like Gandhi now. I've seen the light.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 09:31 PM

Nah, I wasn't making threats. I'll be back in Florida in a few days anyway. If he gets hit by lightning when I'm 1200 miles away, what's that have to do with me?

I wish him well and a full recovery from his addiction. Kumbaya. Michael row the boat ashore. We are the world, we are the children.

I love you, Jack. I'm like Gandhi now. I've seen the light.

Check your inbox PB!

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/13/15 09:47 PM

Actually you're right, come winter time there's rain, melting snow all sorta things that can make a guy slip and fall. It can even happen indoors, especially if you're wearing socks, I've seen it happen.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 12:52 AM

This kids another northeast philly suburb prick strung out on dope.. Im from not far from Norristown if thats where hes at and i know alotta folks who are fucked up on pills but its no excuse to act like a douche bag

Pb is one of my fav posters , part of the reason i created an account to post and as a oc novice i respect and appreciate his opinion and insight and anyone that is fuckin w his fam or life deserves to get his nutsack cut off

For me if anyone messed w my life, my wife or my newborn daughter and threatened them even via an internet forum id lose my shit.. This prick needs to fuck off to allenwood or antartica
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 02:07 AM

Ok.

Everyones had their say.

No use in this thread continuing. Suggest we all let sleeping dogs now eh? Whats had to be said, has been said.

So move on.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 09:37 AM

Fuck that SonnyBlack, this thread should continue so that anybody who has had a problem with this sick lowlife should be able to share. Next court date 2-23-15 in courtroom 902. I'll be following this case until the predator is locked in a fucking cage!
Posted By: yigido

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 12:56 PM

Fuck that SonnyBlack, this thread should continue so that anybody who has had a problem with this sick lowlife should be able to share. Next court date 2-23-15 in courtroom 902. I'll be following this case until the predator is locked in a fucking cage!
what is his crime?

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: yigido
what is his crime?

Read the thread

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:16 PM

Apparently he and somebody assaulted a 80 year old woman.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:23 PM

Here is a photo of the predator from his OK Cupid Account:

[Photo removed. No matter what he's done, member names/photos are not to be posted here without their permission --JG]

His name is Jack B----- Jr. He has gone by the moniker Dicknose Moltisanti, jbell, Three Tomatos, Pimpanella and Liu. He has been an internet troll and a stalker of many posters on GBB and other mob related forums. He spent countless hours finding out who people were, where they lived, worked and spent leisure time. He sent me 37 pm's over the last 6 months (I wish I kept the other ones that I deleted) making comments about my wife, my daughter and family. He posted my home address online, a wedding photo of my wife and I and come to find out he's a sick, twisted criminal who preys upon people. He hacked my twitter account and other posters' private email addresses. He needs locked up in a cage. I reported him to my local PD because he is unstable and made threats and implied he was stopping by my house to visit my wife and daughter.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:34 PM

I reported him to my local PD because he is unstable and made threats and implied he was stopping by my house to visit my wife and daughter.

Interesting. Because one of his pending charges is making terrorist threats:

1 18 § 2702 Aggravated Assault
2 18 § 3701 Robbery-Threat Immed Ser Injury
3 18 § 3921 Theft By Unlaw Taking-Movable Prop
4 18 § 3925 Receiving Stolen Property
5 18 § 903 Conspiracy
6 18 § 3502 Burglary
7 18 § 3503 Crim Tres-Break Into Structure
Firearms Not To Be Carried W/O
License
8 18 § 6106
9 18 § 6108 Carry Firearms Public In Phila
10 18 § 907 Poss Instrument Of Crime W/Int
Terroristic Threats W/ Int To Terrorize
Another

11 18 § 2706
12 18 § 2701 Simple Assault
Recklessly Endangering Another
Person
13 18 § 2705
14 18 § 6105 Possession Of Firearm Prohibited
99999 18 § 3701 §§ A1I F1 Robbery-Inflict Serious Bodily Injury Charge Changed
Criminal Conspiracy Engaging -
Aggravated Assault
99999 18 § 903 §§ A1 F1 Charge Changed
99999 18 § 3503 §§ A1I F3 Crim Tres-Enter Structure Charge Changed

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:39 PM

But he's not a threat. Not without a ski mask, an accomplice, or a computer to hide behind. Thanks for posting that photo, Oscar.

I'm pretty good at this. I look in those eyes, and I see a cowardly marshmallow of a "man."

As an aside, it has his lawyer's name on the docket. I wonder how he'd feel about his client carrying on like this when he's had all these counts pending for close to five years (which means he's a fucking rat to begin with, because who gets charges like these adjourned for five years?).

A fat, homely rat. Looking for love on a dating site. And if that's the best picture he can come up with, I can see why he's still single. He won't be single for long, though. I'm sure he'll make a lovely prison bride.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:40 PM

Oscar if you don't mind me asking why does this guy have it in for you? You're a relatively new user, like me and I haven't really noticed you having a beef with him or anybody.
From what I've heard he used to be around here for a while since his Dicknose days so why would he pick on you relentlessly?

Was there any perceived insult of whatever or did he simply pick you for no reason?

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:49 PM

Oscar if you don't mind me asking why does this guy have it in for you? You're a relatively new user, like me and I haven't really noticed you having a beef with him or anybody.
From what I've heard he used to be around here for a while since his Dicknose days so why would he pick on you relentlessly?

Was there any perceived insult of whatever or did he simply pick you for no reason?

He's gone after Oscar on other sites. Enough said.
Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:54 PM

Wait so what's so wrong with him saying he's white instead of Native American again if he's half white?

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:57 PM

Oh nvmd I just read all the stuff you just put. I understand why you're mad now. I don't see the need for making fun of one's ethnic background in this case but to say you have a right to be mad is an understatement being that he was this volatile towards you. That's weird though. I never knew Dicknose Moltisant was like that.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 01:59 PM

Here is a photo of the predator from his OK Cupid Account:

[Photo removed --JG]

His name is Jack B----- Jr. He has gone by the moniker Dicknose Moltisanti, jbell, Three Tomatos, Pimpanella and Liu. He has been an internet troll and a stalker of many posters on GBB and other mob related forums. He spent countless hours finding out who people were, where they lived, worked and spent leisure time. He sent me 37 pm's over the last 6 months (I wish I kept the other ones that I deleted) making comments about my wife, my daughter and family. He posted my home address online, a wedding photo of my wife and I and come to find out he's a sick, twisted criminal who preys upon people. He hacked my twitter account and other posters' private email addresses. He needs locked up in a cage. I reported him to my local PD because he is unstable and made threats and implied he was stopping by my house to visit my wife and daughter.

Thankfully he hasn't found anything on me. Haven't gotten a pm from him. But is he kicked from this website? If you guys said he was already I didn't see it because I haven't read all of the posts.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 02:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Revis_Island
Wait so what's so wrong with him saying he's white instead of Native American again if he's half white?

That's what you're taking from this? Ethnicity? You have a strange obsession with ethnicity and skin tone, Revis. I like you. So let's not turn this into something it's not. But how would you feel if he got into the lives of your family members like he did to Oscar and some other members who I won't name to respect their privacy?

I couldn't give a shit if he was purple. This guy is a vile scumbag who has broken literally hundreds of privacy laws on these sites. And look at the charges pending against him now. The guy robbed an old lady!

But I'm glad that Oscar pointed out that he has a court date in two weeks, so let the State have him first. Because there's no statute of limitations to the problems he's facing when he comes home.

I'm done now.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 02:07 PM

Thankfully he hasn't found anything on me. Haven't gotten a pm from him. But is he kicked from this website? If you guys said he was already I didn't see it because I haven't read all of the posts.

He's been kicked off a hundred times. Oscar only named a few aliases. But there were a dozen more. And I guarantee that he's reading now, and he probably has an active account. He's crazy if he posts here, though. Not with his legal problems, and with Oscar's ties to Law Enforcement.

I don't do the law. Not how I was raised. But let the State have him first. I'm sure that karma will catch up to him when he comes home. Call it a hunch.
Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 02:09 PM

This is the guy? Just look at him what a fuckin joke. He has pm'd me a couple times too.

He certainly has messed with the WRONG people and he is certainly going to PAY. The guys DONE.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 02:10 PM

And I sent you a pm, Revis.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 02:14 PM

That's what you're taking from this? Ethnicity? You have a strange obsession with ethnicity and skin tone, Revis. I like you. So let's not turn this into something it's not. But how would you feel if he got into the lives of your family members like he did to Oscar and some other members who I won't name to respect their privacy?

I couldn't give a shit if he was purple. This guy is a vile scumbag who has broken literally hundreds of privacy laws on these sites. And look at the charges pending against him now. The guy robbed an old lady!

But I'm glad that Oscar pointed out that he has a court date in two weeks, so let the State have him first. Because there's no statute of limitations to the problems he's facing when he comes home.

I'm done now.

I PMed you

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 02:16 PM

I PMed you

I pm'd you first!

Read it. I read yours. Great minds think alike lol.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 02:20 PM

Yes they do! Happy we didn't need to sort things out on here and took the initiative to speak one on one. But I'm sorry for the misunderstanding as I said before I should've read the whole thread for better understanding. Glad we could resolve it and move forward!

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 04:07 PM

This was never a race or ethnicity thing, but he told people he was all Italian and that his last name was Bellini...turns out, it was Belani which is of Indian descent. He's reading this for sure and it is so gratifying knowing this piece of shit has been identified for the degenerate motherfucker that he is. I know who his family is now but I would never verbally attack them because it's wrong. I feel bad for them actually. This kid probably humiliated them and tarnished their good name. As a parent, I wouldn't know what to do if my kid pulled a desperate crime like this. And I already sent his lawyer a private email regarding this matter. At this juncture, it is a public case and we are discussing it and making fun of the asshole that is "accused" of these horrific charges.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 04:36 PM

Oh ok I misunderstood you at first. So apparently his parents aren't even italian but he changed his name to B------ so people would think that he was italian. I got you now. B----- sounds italian he could've fooled me either way. But back to the topic, I'm sorry you and your family were put through all of this. If you need anyone to talk to for some reason you can always pm me.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 05:10 PM

Oh ok I misunderstood you at first. So apparently his parents aren't even italian but he changed his name to B------ so people would think that he was italian. I got you now. B----- sounds italian he could've fooled me either way. But back to the topic, I'm sorry you and your family were put through all of this. If you need anyone to talk to for some reason you can always pm me.

Thanks Revis...but I'm just fine. My objective was to let people know what this psycho has done and to ensure he stops...and if he doesn't, myself and others are ready to press charges for the sake of peace of mind. Not my style, but when my wife and almost 3 year old daughter are brought into this, you could never be to safe with the online perverts and predators like Jack B----- Jr. If I still lived in Youngstown, I would have had many options to deal with this as well as a few cops I know who would have taken him for a ride and given him a friendly reminder not to fuck with my family. I don't have those kind of contacts where I live now, so I had to put on record for my wife & daughters safety from a guy who wouldn't hesitate to execute a home invasion.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 06:14 PM

As long as you report him to the cops I'm sure they'll take care of everything.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 07:46 PM

Thanks Revis...but I'm just fine. My objective was to let people know what this psycho has done and to ensure he stops...and if he doesn't, myself and others are ready to press charges for the sake of peace of mind. Not my style, but when my wife and almost 3 year old daughter are brought into this, you could never be to safe with the online perverts and predators like Jack B----- Jr. If I still lived in Youngstown, I would have had many options to deal with this as well as a few cops I know who would have taken him for a ride and given him a friendly reminder not to fuck with my family. I don't have those kind of contacts where I live now, so I had to put on record for my wife & daughters safety from a guy who wouldn't hesitate to execute a home invasion.

I feel for you Oscar and of course PB. Not a stranger to harassment and being stalked myself. Give your wife pepper spray and a bat. I was actually assaulted by some jerk-off and I'm not going to go into detail but let's put it this way I fuckin punched that guy in the face so hard I gave him a bloody nose and mouth and got away. From that point on I always carried pepper spray. I can write a whole thread on this subject of harassment. Another time a boyfriend I just broke up with made threats that he was going to rape me and my mother. He called my house over and over. He and his friends came by my house called again and my Pops went out there with a baseball bat but they never got out of the car. I was out that night with my friends so when I came home my Pops had me listen to the messages. I knew exactly who it was but I played dumb cuz I knew what my Pops would have done to that guy once he got a hold of him. I didn't want my father to go to jail and my mother to have no husband at home just for this lousy punk. My Pops still called the cops to report it. I told the cop I didn't know who the guy was. (It was my boyfriends best friend calling) Then I told my friend's brother who was a street guy in and out of jail what happened and he called the kid up telling him that he knows where he lives, works and hangs out and to stop calling and to have my ex to leave me alone OR ELSE. The kid was scared shitless. I never had a problem again.

And Revis---The cops don't do shit for you just take down a report. You're on your own. Luckily, this guy you are dealing with is such a fuckin loser with all his charges he doesn't have much time left. He's DONE.

(I may edit or delete this post cuz it's very personal stuff so please do not quote it thanks)

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
Luckily, this guy you are dealing with is such a fuckin loser with all his charges he doesn't have much time left. He's DONE.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 07:53 PM

Luckily, this guy you are dealing with is such a fuckin loser with all his charges he doesn't have much time left. He's DONE.

EXACTLY. lol He's gonna need a bucket of ice every morning next to his bunk to numb the pain he's gonna get from getting it in the ass...

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 10:00 PM

EXACTLY. lol He's gonna need a bucket of ice every morning next to his bunk to numb the pain he's gonna get from getting it in the ass...

Those prison yard boys will smell the curry coming out of his pores!

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 10:10 PM

Just let this thing die already. Its not worth the capal tunnel syndrome.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/14/15 10:12 PM

How's that horrible NBA all-star treating your night. Happy the smaller markets are starting to grow big. Okc. NBA union is no joke.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 12:39 AM

Is he in prison at the moment? I'm a tad confused because I saw people making shower jokes but I also saw people say that he's probably reading this right now?

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 12:39 AM

How's that horrible NBA all-star treating your night. Happy the smaller markets are starting to grow big. Okc. NBA union is no joke.

Can't stand the NBA anymore it's become such a joke. Such a soft league. And don't get me started on their all-star weekend. It's a joke that's all I can say.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 12:41 AM

Sounds like you have a bad taste in men Alfanso girl. Glad everything is going good for you now though.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 01:03 AM

Or is he in court awaiting sentence right now?

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 07:11 AM

Sounds like you have a bad taste in men Alfanso girl. Glad everything is going good for you now though.

I have very good taste in men. The problem is that men become too possessive over me borderline obsessive like the guy I mentioned above. The other guy I punched out was my friend's boyfriend who came on to me. I have even been shot in the head with a BB gun by a guy I knew since 3rd grade because he was jealous that I was dating his best friend. He fuckin shot me point blank. The bb was lodged in my head, the area got infected, just missed my optic nerve. I'm cursed. Men just do not leave me alone. Like I said I could start a whole thread on harassment.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 10:36 AM

He's had his case delayed for years over DNA evidence, he's due back in court on 2/23/15. If you look at one of the first posts, his court docket has been attached.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 10:38 AM

I have very good taste in men. The problem is that men become too possessive over me borderline obsessive like the guy I mentioned above. The other guy I punched out was my friend's boyfriend who came on to me. I have even been shot in the head with a BB gun by a guy I knew since 3rd grade because he was jealous that I was dating his best friend. He fuckin shot me point blank. The bb was lodged in my head, the area got infected, just missed my optic nerve. I'm cursed. Men just do not leave me alone. Like I said I could start a whole thread on harassment.

Sorry to hear that you have been a victim, no woman should ever be disrespected and/or abused. I'd be in prison for a long time if any man ever put their hands on my daughter.
Posted By: atardi

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 10:43 AM

Bell's Indian?? GTFOH!! He could pass for Angelo Lutz in the 90's.

Well ah beetz, looks like you got reparation for Espera De Corti playing Iron Eyes Cody all those years with feathers in his hair. He can finally stop breaking your heart now.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 11:17 AM

Angelo Lutz had more dignity and honor...Chief Wahoo should be locked in a mental asylum.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 12:20 PM

He's had his case delayed for years over DNA evidence, he's due back in court on 2/23/15. If you look at one of the first posts, his court docket has been attached.

Let's just hope it doesn't get delayed again. What's the minimum he can get? I'm sorry if it says all of this in the documents you put in your first post I didn't really read them all word for word or anything.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: atardi
Bell's Indian?? GTFOH!! He could pass for Angelo Lutz in the 90's.

Well ah beetz, looks like you got reparation for Espera De Corti playing Iron Eyes Cody all those years with feathers in his hair. He can finally stop breaking your heart now.

And you know how that eats at me, Sonny Boy grin.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 12:33 PM

I'm sure that DNA plays a small role in things. But when you get a violent crime like that delayed for that many years with a mediocre lawyer, you're a rat. Plain and simple.

There was something written about an earlier fraud case in a denim company that he was involved in (Daddy obviously gave him the seed money). The charges were suddenly dropped against him, yet his partners got prosecuted. I wonder what happened there? rolleyes

This guy has been involved in everything from fraud to meth to home invasions, yet he seems to skate quite a bit. But a guy like him? His worst enemy is time. Because in the end, time wins every time wink.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 01:01 PM

Let's just hope justice is served. I have no ill-will towards him. I hope the best comes out for him from all of this. Like I said before, hopefully this doesn't get delayed again.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 01:14 PM

Lol every time Oscar says something I picture Junior from the sopranos saying it because at first glance your profile picture looks like junior.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 01:17 PM

Lol every time Oscar says something I picture Junior from the sopranos saying it because at first glance your profile picture looks like junior.

Lol, the avatar is the Godfather of Las Vegas, Moe Dalitz, and a Cleveland native of Tony Milano's Mayfield Road gang.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 01:20 PM

Let's just hope justice is served. I have no ill-will towards him. I hope the best comes out for him from all of this. Like I said before, hopefully this doesn't get delayed again.

I hope his asshole gets penetrated by some friendly inmates who are introducing themselves.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 01:37 PM

At least you don't hold any punches lol

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 01:43 PM

I have no ill-will towards him.

And that's your right, Revis. But he didn't invade YOUR life, or the lives of YOUR wife and children.

I hope the best comes out for him from all of this.

I hope they find him hanging in his cell, alive but in a vegetative state, and that he survives in that vegetative state for at least twenty years. Limbs atrophied, with a full diaper every day for the rest of his miserable life.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 02:08 PM

Lol and there's nothing wrong with you feeling that way. I understand that if I was in your position I might not be so nice.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 02:19 PM

And that's your right, Revis. But he didn't invade YOUR life, or the lives of YOUR wife and children.

I hope they find him hanging in his cell, alive but in a vegetative state, and that he survives in that vegetative state for at least twenty years. Limbs atrophied, with a full diaper every day for the rest of his miserable life.

lol

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 02:40 PM

Just let this thing die already. Its not worth the capal tunnel syndrome.

No!

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 02:44 PM

lol

I 2nd that x 4
lol lol lol lol
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 03:16 PM

I'm sure that DNA plays a small role in things. But when you get a violent crime like that delayed for that many years with a mediocre lawyer, you're a rat. Plain and simple.

There was something written about an earlier fraud case in a denim company that he was involved in (Daddy obviously gave him the seed money). The charges were suddenly dropped against him, yet his partners got prosecuted. I wonder what happened there? rolleyes

Ironic people like him are throwing the term "rat" around against other people. Maybe it's better to call it hypocritical.

But as I recall in another thread he was also calling people names for being overweight, while -judging from his picture- he himself doesn't look like he's going to win a Mr. Olympia contest either.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
Ironic people like him are throwing the term "rat" around against other people. Maybe it's better to call it hypocritical.

But as I recall in another thread he was also calling people names for being overweight, while -judging from his picture- he himself doesn't look like he's going to win a Mr. Olympia contest either.

But don't you see, KJ?

I'm no shrink. But it's evidently all self hate because he's all of the things that he poked fun of online.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 03:30 PM

I never interacted with the guy but could tell he had some serious mental issues.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 03:39 PM

But don't you see, KJ?

I'm no shrink. But it's evidently all self hate because he's all of the things that he poked fun of online.

Of course. Sometimes you almost feel sorry for people like that, but then you also read about him robbing senior citizens and threatening people's kids and you realize what a major dirtbag he is.

Never interacted with him and never had the 'pleasure' of meeting his Dicknose persona, but the allegations against him -both online as well as offline- tell me all I need to know about the guy.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 03:48 PM

Sometimes you almost feel sorry for people like that, but then you also read about him robbing senior citizens and threatening people's kids and you realize what a major dirtbag he is.

Absolutely. But let me be clear. If my children were threatened we wouldn't be discussing him anymore. And I don't care if the NSA is reading this. He'd no longer be of this earth.

But I'm really done now. If he messes with Oscar, Oscar will go the legal route. Believe me when I tell you, he has contacts at the Federal level. That's Oscar's right, but it's not my style.

If ANYTHING about me or any of my family ever comes out of his twisted and drug addled mind on the Internet ever again, the law will be the least of his problems. It's up to you, Jack.

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 04:25 PM

Jack B----- Jr., you are fucking finished motherfucker. Now you're stalking my linkedin page and my wife's you stupid motherfucker. I am contacting Norristown PD first thing in the morning, the prosecutor in your ongoing case as well as the judge. You come near me or my family you'll be sipping out of a straw for the rest of your life. Thank you for the continued harassment, you're finished!
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: The Indian running wild in Philly - 02/15/15 05:21 PM

OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH. YOU CANNOT POST REAL NAMES/PHOTOS OF MEMBERS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.

I haven't had the time nor stomach to read this entire thread, but I'm closing it for review. Too many threats, on BOTH SIDES apparently, which is unacceptable here in a public forum.

Take your war off this site, or you may end up banned yourself.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET