Home

Would that person be made?

Posted By: joey_doves

Would that person be made? - 01/25/15 02:23 AM

This follows up my last topic:

What if a guy whose last name was Italian, whose mother and father originated from the same town in Italy that was only ten miles from the Swiss border. They had no history of the Mafia in their family at all. If that person did what they had to do for the mob would that be enough to be "made"?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Would that person be made? - 01/25/15 07:38 AM

If the guy was a good earner and is able to keep his mouth shut and not afraid to go to prison,for sure will be ''made''.
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: Would that person be made? - 01/25/15 08:06 AM

Wasn't Anthony Senter and his uncle pretty much just as you described? Nobody knows for sure if he was made but I think both of the Geminis were straightened out with Casso.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Would that person be made? - 01/25/15 09:06 AM

Originally Posted By: joey_doves
This follows up my last topic:

What if a guy whose last name was Italian, whose mother and father originated from the same town in Italy that was only ten miles from the Swiss border. They had no history of the Mafia in their family at all. If that person did what they had to do for the mob would that be enough to be "made"?

That's were the Senters were from?Always wondered.Sure i think he would get made,it was the late 80s.Why not.Don't know when they were made,what year.Does somebody know?
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Would that person be made? - 01/25/15 09:34 AM

anthony's parents hailed from rovereto, a small town in the trentino-alto adige region in northeastern italy.

as for the "swiss scenario", italian-speaking swiss people from canton ticino are culturally italian.
their language, names, religion, way of life, all of it.
most of them are the descendants of italian immigrants (from all over, north, south, the islands).

the way I see it if the US mob okays a making ceremony for a non-italian-speaking american with a remote italian lineage who's never been to italy once and most likely mispronounces his own last name...I don't see any possible hold up for a swiss of full italian heritage to get his finger pricked as well.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET