Home

Current Outfit Structure/ANP article

Posted By: jonnynonos

Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 08:36 PM

I don't check ANP much anymore as he never really writes anything interesting, but this piece on current structure is kind of interesting. As usual some of the best observations are made in the comments section.

http://americannewspost.com/josephfosco/...er-and-respect/
Posted By: GaryMartin

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 08:51 PM

Jonny - I spent a couple hours this week reading the comments section of ANP. I would agree that some of the comments are interesting and informative, especially the ones that make reference to who's who in the Outfit.
Posted By: funkster

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 08:59 PM

You just came across it now? Been up for awhile.

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 09:19 PM

As I mentioned I rarely visit the site anymore and I imagine a lot of other people don't either.

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: funkster

When I first started reading about the Outfit I visited ANP quite often. I found the comments section interesting and also informative. But some of those guys started arguing, ranting, raving, etc., and were banned. Plus some of the statements were not consistent with historical facts, etc. I just slowly moved away. Ocasionally I go back and read the comments section. But I found this site and you guys provide more info. Also, the moderators don't allow a lot of "flaming."

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
As I mentioned I rarely visit the site anymore and I imagine a lot of other people don't either.

Ain't trying to be a dick...I was legit asking. Definitely an interesting article.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: GaryMartin

When I first started reading about the Outfit I visited ANP quite often. I found the comments section interesting and also informative. But some of those guys started arguing, ranting, raving, etc., and were banned. Plus some of the statements were not consistent with historical facts, etc. I just slowly moved away. Ocasionally I go back and read the comments section. But I found this site and you guys provide more info. Also, the moderators don't allow a lot of "flaming."

Depends what you mean by flaming. Do you mean the insulting each other back and forth kind of flaming or do you mean the overtly homosexual kind of flaming?

Because this is forum is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos

Ain't trying to be a dick...I was legit asking. Definitely an interesting article.

No worries!

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 10:28 PM

My main gripe with the threads is that there is a lot of BSing...but, it's still kind of interesting to read
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 10:30 PM

Anyone know know why Fosco is never posting anymore?

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 10:43 PM

No idea. Especially considering that the Outfit articles, I would assume, drive the most traffic there.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 10:53 PM

He is too busy trying to preserve the integrity of Bill Cosby.

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/10/15 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Depends what you mean by flaming. Do you mean the insulting each other back and forth kind of flaming or do you mean the overtly homosexual kind of flaming?

Because this is forum is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The insults and name-calling, etc. Yes, I enjoy this forum.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/11/15 02:57 PM

What's he talking about, about DiFronzo selling out the Outfit to remain unindicted in the Family Secrets trial?

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/11/15 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
What's he talking about, about DiFronzo selling out the Outfit to remain unindicted in the Family Secrets trial?

He has long advanced the theory that DiFronzo was a snitch, and, yeah, it started when he didn't get indicted in FS.

Other people have wondered as well.

The problem of course is that Fosco has an ace to grind.

Anyway, I think the more realistic scenario is that they just didn't have enough to charge DiFronzo with. That was the official line.

If memory serves Calabrese said DiFronzo was at the Spilotro murder, but, apparently, they didn't have any corroborating evidence.

This became a little controversial because people said that other people were convicted on Calabrese's word alone, but that wasn't really true, they had at least some kind if evidence on everyone else.

Anyway that is what I remember; it was a long time ago.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/11/15 03:27 PM

Calabrese does say DiFronzo was there in the Operation Family Secrets book. But there's a couple other people who he says were present who weren't indicted in that trial either, some of them were still alive at the time.

Thanks for the quick response, I posted this article on the Real Deal forum too if you don't mind. I gave credit, probably should've asked first, but yeah..

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/11/15 03:40 PM

No problem!

It's not my article man, it's Joe Fosco! LOL!

I wouldn't really want credit for it, as I frankly have absolutely no idea about the veracity of information in it! Even under a handle!

Re: Current Outfit Structure/ANP article - 01/11/15 05:01 PM

Lou Marino was supposedly there too and he was never charged. I really doubt Difronzo was a dry snitch.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET