Home

Cherry Hill Gambinos

Posted By: baldo

Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/23/14 08:31 PM

What's the current status of these guys? I know it was mentioned on here that John Gambino is pretty much an invalid. What about his brothers Joe and Rosario. Also, whatever happened to Rosario Spatola. According to this article, he was turncoat and died a few years ago. Is that true:

http://mafiatoday.com/general-breaking-news/rosario-spatola-former-mafia-henchman-has-died/
Posted By: bronx

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/23/14 09:28 PM

who said john was an invalid? he walks with a cane. his mind is good.
Posted By: K1NG6

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/23/14 09:32 PM

Is John Gambino not involved within the family anymore? I thought that he was pretty high up in the family not all that long ago? He was at the meeting with the top Philly guys a few years back that Nicky Skins was recording for the government if I'm not mistaken.

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/23/14 09:39 PM

don't believe he is not active, when he is in his grave he may still try and send messages out..pure CN
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/24/14 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx

Check your pm bronx
Posted By: carmela

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/24/14 09:38 AM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Check your pm bronx

What's the matter, you don't want to say on the open board that you're one of the ones that co-signed to the fact that John was sick and an invalid?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/24/14 09:47 AM

As far as rosario gambino, i think it was about 4 or 5 months ago that italy dismissed all the drug charges against him, so i think hes a free man now.

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/24/14 10:00 AM

thanks

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/24/14 10:25 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela

Check your pm bronx

What's the matter, you don't want to say on the open board that you're one of the ones that co-signed to the fact that John was sick and an invalid?

No, didn't want to drop someone's name who told me, didn't know if he'd said it publicly on here.

What's the matter with you? You seem to get really mad about certain posts on here.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/24/14 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela

Check your pm bronx

No, didn't want to drop someone's name who told me, didn't know if he'd said it publicly on here.

What's the matter with you? You seem to get really mad about certain posts on here.

The thing is, just because someone, who you believe to be in-the-know, tells you something, it doesn't mean it's true. But then you turn right around and repeat it on here with such certainty. You did it in the past with regard to John and a hundred other times with regard to the Sicilians. Certain things set me off, yes. For reasons.

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/24/14 10:54 AM

Didn't say it's true, just I believe it to be from someone I trust on the subject. Why would it set you off though? It's nothing to do you with you personally, it's the frigging internet.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/24/14 09:47 PM

Don't set carmela off, or else
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/25/14 12:31 AM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Don't set carmela off, or else

or else what she's a big gal smile
Posted By: Red_63

Re: Cherry Hill Gambinos - 10/25/14 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
As far as rosario gambino, i think it was about 4 or 5 months ago that italy dismissed all the drug charges against him, so i think hes a free man now.

I hope these guys enjoyed their younger years ALOT for how much time you lose being born into that type of family no matter how honest you try to act they'll jam you up at one point plus they don't like them,, especially considering these guys aren't from the states
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET