Home

Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip

Posted By: GaryMartin

Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/13/14 04:47 PM

Nice socks, Moe. Be sure to scroll up and see the bear. Here's proof these guy hunted other creatures besides humans!

http://books.google.com/books?id=ayqaBAAAQBAJ&lpg=PT66&pg=PT66#v=onepage&q&f=false
Posted By: DBCooper

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 03:33 AM

Thank you, was a good read smile

I never see pictures of both of them in one picture
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 04:32 AM

WOW Good find GaryMartin! Thanks
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 05:32 AM

Nice pic Garymartin keep them coming grin

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 07:06 AM

Yeah saw the bear what Sam whacked lol is that full book Garymartin Nice thanks for that Top Man grin
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 09:26 AM

So much for them being rivals wink
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 10:10 AM

Very cool. I'd love to read transcripts or hear wiretaps of Accardo talking with Giancana. Always been curious whether you sense authority of Accardo over Giancana.
Posted By: funkster

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 01:30 PM

I just bought this book the other day cause it was only three bucks. Is it good?
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 01:45 PM

I always felt as if Accardo was speaking for Ricca when he spoke to Giancana.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Very cool. I'd love to read transcripts or hear wiretaps of Accardo talking with Giancana. Always been curious whether you sense authority of Accardo over Giancana.

https://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?mode=searchResult&absPageId=901176

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 05:35 PM

Good info, Faithful1

Here's one:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=82829&relPageId=2

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/14/14 08:48 PM

This one answers a lot of questions, especially after Ricca passed.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=70996&relPageId=1

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/15/14 04:01 AM

Originally Posted By: GaryMartin

This one answers a lot of questions, especially after Ricca passed.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=70996&relPageId=1

Thanks for Sharing smile

Very Interesting, that Giancana was still very influential at that time.

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/15/14 05:33 AM

I love them FBI Files Makes you feel you are there all thanks to Roamer And his C1 Unit Just ordered the book looks Good The author of the book was Roamer Supervisor He must Be last one Alive from that Unit C1 have you spoke to him Garymartin ?
Posted By: funkster

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/15/14 10:53 AM

You definitely get a sense of a senior advisor who is not ordering Giancana, yet gently nudging him to go along with his and Ricca's direction.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/15/14 05:21 PM

I read all those pages also. I got a different take on it. ricca hardly says anything on one of them. and as far as accardo nudging mooney, how do we now mooney is even listing, accardo is suggesting to him to be cordial to roemer and the fbi agents. apparently giancana didn't yield to that advice, as he wound up suing them, and bringing down more heat to himself and the outfit. so much for accardos nudging.

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/16/14 04:25 AM

@funkster and Binnie-Coll

That seams to me, that Momo was the official Boss and do not follow the orders of Accardo and Ricca. Looks like they were just consilieres?

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/16/14 05:08 AM

Momo was the official boss and generally Ricca and Accardo didn't interfere with what he did because it would undermine his authority. There were rare occasions when they gave orders or overrode one of his.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/16/14 12:24 PM

For people who have seen Star Wars:

Ricca/Accardo = The Emperor
Giancana = Vader

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/16/14 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
For people who have seen Star Wars:

Ricca/Accardo = The Emperor
Giancana = Vader

Good analogy LOL

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/16/14 06:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Momo was the official boss and generally Ricca and Accardo didn't interfere with what he did because it would undermine his authority. There were rare occasions when they gave orders or overrode one of his.

Well-stated, Faithful1. It's all in the transcripts for anyone to read. The operating boss called the shots, but, but, but, there were others watching, observing, listening to all the goings-on. Obviously the biggest eyes and ears belonged to Ricca and Accardo.

Giancana was an extremely powerful individual. He, along with other Outfit members, operated with impunity and had a number of high-ranking politicians in their pocket. Power can be intoxicating and often leads to bad decisions. Just an old story played out many times in organized crime.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/16/14 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: GaryMartin
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

Well-stated, Faithful1. It's all in the transcripts for anyone to read. The operating boss called the shots, but, but, but, there were others watching, observing, listening to all the goings-on. Obviously the biggest eyes and ears belonged to Ricca and Accardo.

Giancana was an extremely powerful individual. He, along with other Outfit members, operated with impunity and had a number of high-ranking politicians in their pocket. Power can be intoxicating and often leads to bad decisions. Just an old story played out many times in organized crime.

actually giancana was one of the biggest fucking idiots after he was top boss

dating movie stars, antagonizing law enforcement that already wanted to arrest him

he probably had a serious short man's complex
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/16/14 09:13 PM

Cool photo Gary Martin. Thanks for posting that link!
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Accardo and Gaincana on hunting trip - 10/16/14 10:50 PM

cook county. youre absolutely spot on. if ANYONE had any control over that attention loving moron, they didn't stop him from being the complete fool. he had no right bringing heat on every one in the outfit. whatever happened to using good sense. ala hunphries, acardo, ricca, and many more in that outfit who kept their heads down.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET