Home

Gambino associate shot man four times

Posted By: PaulieSenter

Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 12:04 PM

This mafioso's gone from fedoras to facial tattoos.

The inked-up grandson of a former Gambino family associate is wanted following a near-fatal shooting in Queens.

Robert Sasso, 33, allegedly shot his 39-year-old victim four times during a spat on a Whitestone shoreline near Boulevard St. at 2 a.m. Friday, police said. Paramedics took the victim to New York Hospital Queens, where he was listed in critical condition.

Police secure the scene in Whitestone, Queens, after a man was allegedly shot four times by Robert Sasso.Police secure the scene in Whitestone, Queens, after a man was allegedly shot four times by Robert Sasso.PreviousNextPolice secure the scene in Malba, Whitestone, Queens, after a man was allegedly shot four times by Robert Sasso, 33, the grandson of a former Gambino family associate. Police scour the crime scene in Malba, Whitestone, Queens, after a man was allegedly shot four times by Robert Sasso, 33, the grandson of a former Gambino family associate. Enlarge
CBS NEWS
Sasso, who has tattoos on his face and neck, was accused of ordering a hit, ultimately botched, on a construction supervisor who fired him last year — but he was never charged.

He comes from a long line of mob convicts. His father did three years on gun trafficking charges, and his 79-year-old grandfather was convicted in 1992 of helping John Gotti extract payoffs from contractors.

[email:http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...icle-1.1922215#]http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...icle-1.1922215#[/email]
Posted By: PaulieSenter

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 12:06 PM

ISIS GUY
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 12:20 PM

Looks like someone drew on his face when he was asleep. The only thing missing is a shitler mustache.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 12:25 PM

Paulie, you are right- he looks like a terrorist radical except that the tattoos depict $$$$$
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 12:28 PM

Lowlife white trash thug. This is about as mob connected as Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 12:46 PM

He's not a mafia ssociate, the subject title is misleading, and judging from the tats that's on his neck I would say he's probably a blood
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
He's not a mafia ssociate, the subject title is misleading, and judging from the tats that's on his neck I would say he's probably a blood

Yeah I'd agree he's got to be a blood member to have the "SMM" tat on his face

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyL

I thought that stands for "Sucks Many Men"?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 01:40 PM

LOL Moe!
Posted By: botz

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 02:06 PM

Sorry coked up bastard. No wonder the mob is going down the drain. the mob will be brought to their knees cause of the younger generation like this.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 02:14 PM

The only way Robert Sasso will bring the mob to their knees is if they go down on him, because Sassy boy likes receiving as much as he likes giving.

And I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 03:09 PM

Yeah he does really look like the token white guy in an all-black gang
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 03:18 PM

Is it me or is it becoming a trend with the kids to have these beards and look like muslims ???

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 03:23 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Is it me or is it becoming a trend with the kids to have these beards and look like muslims ???

Over a decade ago, the only people with tattoos were bikers, sailors and social outcasts. Now every Tom, Dick and Harry has one. It's sheep mentality.

I don't know about the NBA or NFL but just over ten years ago, literally not a single professional footballer had a tattoo. Then David Beckham started getting them and in the space of approximately 5 years the majority of footballers have full sleeves - and yes - hipster Muslim beards.

It really is amusing. I wonder what the next fad will be? Getting nazi symbols carved into your forehead probably.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 03:26 PM

Good point Moe...I've also seen beautiful girls ruin themselves by getting those sleeve tattoo's...Sheep mentality...Perfect word for it !!
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 03:27 PM

moe tilden good post what about all the women getting tats

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 03:32 PM

moe tilden good post what about all the women getting tats

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:08 PM

I dislike tattoos on women. I think it's unladylike. Just my opinion.

Look at Cheryl Cole (English celebrity). She got a rose garden tattooed on her ass; it covers her entire ass.

It's disgusting.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Over a decade ago, the only people with tattoos were bikers, sailors and social outcasts. Now every Tom, Dick and Harry has one. It's sheep mentality.

I don't know about the NBA or NFL but just over ten years ago, literally not a single professional footballer had a tattoo. Then David Beckham started getting them and in the space of approximately 5 years the majority of footballers have full sleeves - and yes - hipster Muslim beards.

It really is amusing. I wonder what the next fad will be? Getting nazi symbols carved into your forehead probably.

You're a few decades off. Street gang members have had tattoos since the 1980's. Tats became popular in the NBA in the late 1990's.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:14 PM

It is...I would never date a broad like that...Maybe a flower on the ankle or something, but nothing big...It makes them more butch like...In normal times they'd be labeled a dike !!

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:15 PM

moe, yeah had a cup of coffee this morning, beautiful girl served me but, her arms were blue from tats, turnedmeoff,

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:18 PM

It's repulsive. The end.

And I know I'm considered an old man here at 55. But it's nice to see that some of you younger guys have a like-minded opinion about this smile.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:20 PM

pb you got the wrong dude im 71 72 in november

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:22 PM

pb I remember the 5os growing up in l.a. it was all about that punk mickey cohen, the dummy was all over the papers.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

It's repulsive. The end.

And I know I'm considered an old man here at 55. But it's nice to see that some of you younger guys have a like-minded opinion about this smile.

55 is young these days, PB. There are people even older than that getting tattoos.

I fear the day people without tattoos are a minority.
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:38 PM

I was in the same park earlier in the day with my two very young nephews. It's a beautiful park called "Francis Lewis Park", under the Whitestone Bridge. Bocci court, great views, lots of kids, still a relatively safe neighborhood. In malba, some fire hydrants are painted green, white and red for the Italian flag. Always thought that was a nice touch. I am a little dismayed by this shooting. He looks like a despicable guy.

Sasso is suspected in 2 other shootings. One of a construction boss in midtown and one of an addict in Flushing/Whitestone. Both last year. He sort of sounds (and looks)like a serial killer more than a mobster.

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130702...at-jfk-cops-say

Posted By: Alfanosgirl

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 04:54 PM

It is...I would never date a broad like that...Maybe a flower on the ankle or something, but nothing big...It makes them more butch like...In normal times they'd be labeled a dike !!

lol

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 05:22 PM

smile

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 05:33 PM

To me Sasso is not even an Italian. he renounces his culture of the way he looks looking like a member of a street gang.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 05:44 PM

Originally Posted By: botz
To me Sasso is not even an Italian. he renounces his culture of the way he looks looking like a member of a street gang.

Easy, Botz. If he puts on a $2000 Brioni suit and kills people over money, he's STILL a disgrace to the Italian people. I'm just trying to be consistent, son wink.

But it's all moot anyway. Because he was born here. Just like you and me. So he's an American. Just like everyone else who's born in America.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Flushing
I was in the same park earlier in the day with my two very young nephews. It's a beautiful park called "Francis Lewis Park", under the Whitestone Bridge.

That's a great park, Flushing. It's right up there with Astoria Park as my favorites out your way. But it's a shame that this shit has to happen ohwell.
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 08:26 PM

That guy's too ugly for the mob anyway..
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 08:54 PM

I thought that stands for "Sucks Many Men"?

I know you're joking but it means Sex Money Murda, it's a blood set in the bronx, brooklyn and jersey city. they're branching out in to LI and the i-95 corridor.

Fucking ridiculous to get killed over firing a guy like this, feel bad the guy's family.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 09:11 PM

If he's a blood, why did he need a job? Couldn't he just sell drugs ?

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 10:13 PM

Yeah I know any organization including the Mexican mafia and others disgraces any nationality.
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/30/14 10:39 PM

You'd think he would lie low after getting away with trying to kill that guy on a jobsite last year. I guess he wants to live that gang lifestyle. I don't think it's going to end well for him.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 01:43 PM

That's an interesting movie in the making : An associate become a made member but instead of trying to rise to become a boss, he's already a 5 * General in a set of the UBN. But one can't have two loyalties in different organizations , the twist and turns in this action pack thriller. The Blood Family
lol

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
That's an interesting movie in the making : An associate become a made member but instead of trying to rise to become a boss, he's already a 5 * General in a set of the UBN. But one can't have two loyalties in different organizations , the twist and turns in this action pack thriller. The Blood Family
lol

Something like that would make an interesting movie. But I'd have the kid's grandfather written in as an old capo. The kid grows up with a lot of Crips or Bloods, and he decides to go that route. His family disowns him, etc.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
lol

lol title makes it sounds like one of those bad straight to dvd movies like anything steven seagal puts out now.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 05:08 PM

*Voiceover guy*

A kid caught in two minds. Two families. One decision. Joey Janetti is the son of a mob scion. The friend of a Bloods gangster. He is destined to be made into one family and turn his back on another. But the Gambino family won't take no...... for an answer.

David Caruso. Armand Assante. Jimmy Smits. In his debut movie role, The Game, as Dolla Makin' Playa. And Justin Timberlake as Joey Janetti.

Rated PG with mild violence and scenes of mild distress.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 05:41 PM

' if one family doesn't kill him…. the other family will'.

Nah timberlake wouldn't be caught dead in a piece of shit like this now. Replace him with John Cena and throw in ray j too for good measure.

Also i love the way your main characters name and surname have to start with the same letter cause the writers for something like this probably would come up with something generic like joey janetti straight away and then carry on doing lines off their desk.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 05:58 PM

Alright Scorsese, I grew up watching Steven Seagal cool
John Cena album was better than most of the mainstream crap!

@ Moe, 10+ points. lol
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 07:37 PM

that and the red Bentley sign on his neck........

no offense to anybody that has them but I wonder if all these kids with the tatted faces and necks ever thought about what thats goin to look like 20-40 years down the road?

how the fuck do you explain to your grandchildren why your face looks kinda like an unfinished coloring book?

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 07:39 PM

*Voiceover guy*

A kid caught in two minds. Two families. One decision. Joey Janetti is the son of a mob scion. The friend of a Bloods gangster. He is destined to be made into one family and turn his back on another. But the Gambino family won't take no...... for an answer.

David Caruso. Armand Assante. Jimmy Smits. In his debut movie role, The Game, as Dolla Makin' Playa. And Justin Timberlake as Joey Janetti.

Rated PG with mild violence and scenes of mild distress.

lol that was pretty awesome

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

It's repulsive. The end.

completely agree with you both. Im 30 and dont have one, dont want one and think they're absolutely disgusting on women.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 07:48 PM

sal bronte......... tats take away a womens beauty, but... my god do a lot of young women have them!!!

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Sal_Bronte

that and the red Bentley sign on his neck........

no offense to anybody that has them but I wonder if all these kids with the tatted faces and necks ever thought about what thats goin to look like 20-40 years down the road?

how the fuck do you explain to your grandchildren why your face looks kinda like an unfinished coloring book?

You really think these types of people think about the future lol???
Posted By: PetroPirelli

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 08:50 PM

Most won't make it to meet their grand kids so don't worry wink.
Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 08:55 PM

Can you even get a no show job if you have a face tattoo?

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Mikey_Sunset
Can you even get a no show job if you have a face tattoo?

hahaahahaha classic!

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: PetroPirelli
Most won't make it to meet their grand kids so don't worry wink.

in this guys case you're probably right, but I dont know about you but I know a lot of regular younger dudes that are more than likely going to to know their grandchildren that have facial tattoos.

Re: Gambino associate shot man four times - 08/31/14 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
sal bronte......... tats take away a womens beauty, but... my god do a lot of young women have them!!!

they certainly do.......
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET