Home

Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family?

Posted By: jtsterling

Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 08/19/14 05:28 PM

There are some great researchers on this site, so thought I'd ask for some help.

Wondering if anyone knows or can find info on Joseph Guglielmo's family... what his father's name was, siblings... etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 08/19/14 06:20 PM

His father was Count Dracula from Transylvania in Romania so he was presumably Italian on his mother's side.
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 08/20/14 02:43 PM

good question. i'd also like to know what exactly happened to dracula.. if, there are family members in florida according to ancestry.com
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 08/20/14 02:45 PM

I think there were two theories , the first one he was whacked and the second he got on a plane and never returned , the first one seems the most likely , it was Albert demeo who said he drove him to the airport and he was never seen again
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 08/20/14 03:17 PM

yeah exactly that you can read @mafia wiki wink why should albert lie? makes no sense to me.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 08/20/14 03:23 PM

Don't suppose he has any reason to lie , it's defo a mystery , they may find his body with hoffas lol whistle

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 01/11/22 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by jtsterling
Wondering if anyone knows or can find info on Joseph Guglielmo's family... what his father's name was, siblings... etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Also wondering if there are/were Guglielmo's involved in mafia activities back in Italy.
Posted By: CNote

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 01/11/22 06:30 PM

My associates have uncovered a plethora of information on Guglielmo, his early criminal record in Brooklyn and his familial relationship to the DeMeo family near Naples, Italy.

Attached picture Screenshot_20220111-131503_Gmail.jpg
Attached picture Screenshot_20220111-131537_Gmail.jpg

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 01/11/22 07:35 PM

My associates have uncovered a plethora of information on Guglielmo, his early criminal record in Brooklyn and his familial relationship to the DeMeo family near Naples, Italy.

I'm doing some historical research on a killer (long dead) who had ties to the mob through his family. His mother happens to be a Guglielmo and I thought it would be quite interesting if he was related to "Dracula". Her father's name was Alessandro (Alexander) Guglielmo, born Mar 1884 in Andretta, Avellino, Campania, Italy.
Posted By: CNote

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 01/11/22 10:47 PM

Campagna is a little south of Naples and Fornia is halfway between Rome and Naples so they're somewhat far apart.

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/09/22 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by CNote

Do you have any of the names of his partners in crime from his early days in Brooklyn?
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/09/22 03:39 PM

If Albert's story is true, did this guy hop on a plane and go work at a car wash in Nebraska somewhere or something with a fake name? Did he have any $$$ squirreled away where he could go hide out somewhere like that in the first place? It takes money to disappear, I don't think a guy like that had access to fake ID and credit cards, easier to do back then obviously since you could live off the grid.... I just wonder why would Albert make up that story in the first place if it wasn't true? Weird.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/09/22 07:33 PM

Dracula was spotted in Florida the following year which is confirmed. After that we dont really know, but there are people who swears up and down they met him in the Blue Mountian range in the late 1980s and early 1990s. There was someone on here that actually knew him and said he was living in Pennsylvania during the 1990s.
Posted By: NYMafia

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/09/22 07:55 PM

I believe Dracula, aka "Count Dracula," "Bela Lugosi," was first spotted in Transylvania, and later in London, among many other locations. His known "MO" or Modus Operandi, was to fly around a lot. He was very mobile.

Among his known criminal associates were such "underworld" luminaries as Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, and The Invisible Man.

Known hangouts; caves, coffins, mausoleums, and bedrooms after midnight.
Law enforcement (the FBI and Scotland Yard) had a bead on him, but he reportedly disappeared into "thin air."
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/09/22 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by NYMafia
I believe Dracula, aka "Count Dracula," "Bela Lugosi," was first spotted in Transylvania, and later in London, among many other locations. His known "MO" or Modus Operandi, was to fly around a lot. He was very mobile.

Among his known criminal associates were such "underworld" luminaries as Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, and The Invisible Man.

Law enforcement (the FBI and Scotland Yard) had a bead on him, but he reportedly disappeared into "thin air."

He would of contradicted all of Roy DeMeo’s work. If Dracula bit you, you would get eternal life.
Posted By: Goldy

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/09/22 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Dracula was spotted in Florida the following year which is confirmed. After that we don't really know, but there are people who swears up and down they met him in the Blue Mountain range in the late 1980s and early 1990s. There was someone on here that actually knew him and said he was living in Pennsylvania during the 1990s.

Wow, that's interesting. I wonder if he knew of some stash spots of Roy's or the crew where a substantial amount of $$$ was hidden or something that he was able to live off until he died in anonymity. Do all that heinous shit and then just disappear into regular civilian life.

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/09/22 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lenox

He would of contradicted all of Roy DeMeo’s work. If Dracula bit you, you would get eternal life.

LOL, yes indeed Lenox. Yes indeed!
Posted By: Lenox

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/09/22 11:59 PM

Imagine getting the contract to kill Dracula and then someone testifying against you.
How did Lenox kill Dracula? He stabbed him in the heart with a cross.

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/10/22 02:01 AM

Imagine getting the contract to kill Dracula and then someone testifying against you.
How did Lenox kill Dracula? He stabbed him in the heart with a cross.

LOL, and they hung "wolf's bane" around his neck. LOL
Posted By: Fleming_Ave

Re: Joseph "Dracula" Guglielmo - his family? - 03/13/22 01:13 AM

Dracula? He's probably wherever Billy Bats is.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET