Home

New Gambino Boss.

Posted By: The_Chin

New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:17 PM

Frank Cali was choosen to be the new Gambino boss, but he said ''No thanks''- to Nicky Cefalu.

Cefalu has been itching to retire and Cali was supposed to take over, but he didn't want the head ache, plus his crew is making plenty. Here's a link

http://www.businessinsider.com/mob-pick-for-godfather-turns-down-job-2013-7

But Cefalu is still pushing for retirement. Who do you think will take over? Personally, If Cali doesn't take the reigns I think it's gonna be Louis Ricco, one if not THE most poweful capo in the crime family. Consigliere Corozzo might also have a shot..
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:23 PM

Corrozo is no longer the consigliere , the whole Cali turns down gambino job was bullshit . Dominic cefalu is firmly in control
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: The_Chin
Frank Cali was choosen to be the new Gambino boss, but he said ''No thanks''- to Nicky Cefalu.

Cefalu has been itching to retire and Cali was supposed to take over, but he didn't want the head ache, plus his crew is making plenty. Here's a link

But Cefalu is still pushing for retirement. Who do you think will take over? Personally, If Cali doesn't take the reigns I think it's gonna be Louis Ricco, one if not THE most poweful capo in the crime family. Consigliere Corozzo might also have a shot..

The whole thing is made up, Billion dollar business? lol Ricco is retired, Corozzo isn't consigliere.

Cefalu isn't retiring for shit.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:35 PM

Wot am I tommy a fuckin mirage ?? Ha ha just said the same as u pal
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:36 PM

Louie is basically semi-retired. He barely leaves home, and he doesn't want it. I say this because he doesn't need any undeserved attention. He's 85 years old. I say let him rest wink.

But you're right about him being a tremendous power in that family. When Gotti put Tommy Gambino in charge of Connecticut, it was basically a paper position. Everything went through Louie and his nephew. Everything. His clout covered the Bronx, Westchester, North Jersey and Fairfield. And he has plenty of pull in Florida, too.

As far as "who's gonna be boss?" and all that, I try not to speculate. I just don't see the point, and it often brings light to things that should be left in the dark. But it's fine of you want to.

And welcome to the board, Chin. I think you'll like it here smile.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Wot am I tommy a fuckin mirage ?? Ha ha just said the same as u pal

lol Just noticed mate

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:38 PM

Ha ha

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:41 PM

Ha ha

Me three!

But I went into a little more detail about Louie, who's retired, and should be left alone wink.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:41 PM

And check your pm, Tommy.
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:47 PM

Just my guess I think he probably step down to keep the feds guessing but I'm sure he got to appoint his successor. Or maybe not he's only like 66 and got no kids so what else do you got to do but go around NYC collecting money in every boro others states get free shit everywhere. After finding out Massimo had 10 mill stashed in his house don't see why the crooks are doing b n es on these bosses today you no they can't hide the money in the bank. Just think how much money has been kicked up to him in the last 2 football seasons.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Louie is basically semi-retired. He barely leaves home, and he doesn't want it. I say this because he doesn't need any undeserved attention. He's 85 years old. I say let him rest wink.

But you're right about his being a tremendous power in that family. When Gotti put Tommy Gambino in charge of Connecticut, it was basically a paper position. Everything went through Louie and his nephew. Everything. His clout covered the Bronx, Westchester, North Jersey and Fairfield. And he has plenty of pull in Florida, too.

As far as "who's gonna be boss?" and all that, I try not to speculate. I just don't see the point, and it often brings light to things that should be left in the dark. But it's fine of you want to.

I like speculating, it's interesting. But who's taken over as Consigliere since Corozzo is retired? didn't know that..

Haha, thanks. I was actually waiting for it and wondering why you hadn't welcomed me yet like I've seen you welcomed others :-P

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 02:01 PM

I was actually waiting for it and wondering why you hadn't welcomed me yet like I've seen you welcomed others :-P

The God's honest truth? It's because I've grown leery of newcomers here and I don't like being fooled. That's why I won't open pms from new members anymore. I delete them right off the bat. I'd rather be thought rude and paranoid than have someone make a fool of me again.

And don't get offended, you're probably a real nice guy and all that. It's just that I've been generous with my time and knowledge in the past, only to find out that I've been corresponding with the same trolls over and over again. I'm almost 55 years old, and I just don't have the time or patience for games anymore.

Anyway, like I said, I'm sure you're a good guy. So welcome to the board (again) smile.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 02:09 PM

Mind if I ask what happened?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 02:13 PM

Mind if I ask what happened?

Yes lol.

But seriously, these boards attract a lot of weirdos and contrarian posters who only come here to argue. They get banned, then they use a proxy server to sneak back. Time and time and time and time and fucking time again. It just grows tiresome, is all. And that's that.

Back on topic . . . . Cefalu and the Siclians are running that ship right now. And I don't see that changing in the foreseeable future.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 02:27 PM

But you're right about his being a tremendous power in that family. When Gotti put Tommy Gambino in charge of Connecticut, it was basically a paper position. Everything went through Louie and his nephew. Everything. His clout covered the Bronx, Westchester, North Jersey and Fairfield. And he has plenty of pull in Florida, too.

I like speculating, it's interesting. But who's taken over as Consigliere since Corozzo is retired? didn't know that..

Haha, thanks. I was actually waiting for it and wondering why you hadn't welcomed me yet like I've seen you welcomed others :-P

Corozzo didn't retire he was replaced by Vernace..

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Corozzo didn't retire he was replaced by Vernace..

Hmm, I don't know about him. And I know not to trust wikipedia 100% but it claims that Corozzo is still Consigliere. Do you have any links/articles you can show me?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 02:32 PM

Like tommy said . Corrozo was replaced by vernace and not on an acting basis , if corrozo had any chance of getting his spot bak vernace would by only acting seein how corrozo will be released in 2016
Posted By: Snakes

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 02:50 PM

These positions are so arbitrary anyway. You don't know for sure if a guy is "acting" or not until the guy who had it originally gets out of prison, and even then, he may get shelved or retire and the "acting" guy is now the underboss or consigliere or whatever. That's why I think the Genovese drives some of these mob watchers nuts because they don't come right out and say this guy is boss, this guy is underboss, etc. It's part of what makes them thrive even in today's environment.

The public analyzes these things with way more scrutiny than the actual mob does.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
The public analyzes these things with way more scrutiny than the actual mob does.

ABSOLUTELY clap clap.

And the truth is, a lot of these titles are either cosmetic, or given out by the media and law enforcement. Not all of them, mind you. But some of them wink.
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:09 PM

@PB, I am pretty surprised that Louie Ricco was that powerful at one point. Most of what i knew about him is that he was one of those 1980's capos who was loyal to Big Paul and lost alot of influence when Gotti took over.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Zavattoni
@PB, I am pretty surprised that Louie Ricco was that powerful at one point. Most of what i knew about him is that he was one of those 1980's capos who was loyal to Big Paul.

He was an absolute powerhouse from as far back as the late '80s. He brought Tony Megale along and helped pick up the slack up in Connecticut after Breezy got popped. Between Mario, Louie and Tony, the only time Tommy Gambino set foot in Connecticut was to visit his country club wink.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:23 PM

Talking of Connecticut , Anthony megale is to be released in December , I wonder if he could be future boss material ?? Most on here seem to think he will just go bak to running his crew
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:26 PM

Talking of Connecticut , Anthony megale is to be released in December , I wonder if he could be future boss material ?? Most on here seem to think he will just go bak to running his crew

And Dom, Zeke is out. Any word on him? After all he was Acting before he went in and a Gotti loyalist!

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:29 PM

I think he'll stay in Fairfield. He's a Connecticut guy, through and through. Forget that he was born in Italy. He came here as a kid. They need him up there right now anyway.

The DePreta kid (who everyone swore had his button, but I said all along that he didn't, and it eventually came our that he didn't) has a long way to go on that gambling bid. And no one is more respected or capable than Tony up there. They're going to need him to pick up the pieces.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:31 PM

How old is squitieri now ?? Bet he is 80 , can't see him doing much to be honest

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:32 PM

How old is squitieri now ?? Bet he is 80 , can't see him doing much to be honest

He's done.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:32 PM

Thanks PB that's wot I figured u would say
Posted By: Zavattoni

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:36 PM

He's done.

He get shelved? or just retired?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Zavattoni

He's done.

He get shelved? or just retired?

Probably half and half. The DePalma-Garcia thing certainly didn't help him, that's for sure.

Either way, I don't think he has anything at all going on right now.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:48 PM

Wot about his pal alphonse sisca ??

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:56 PM

Zeke was in tears when he got sent down I read, doubt he wants to be involved at his age.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 03:57 PM

No idea. They're Jersey guys, Dom. And you know I rarely post outside of my area.

I know a little bit about Zeke because of the DePalma connection, of I wouldn't have offered an opinion there, either smile.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/13/14 05:15 PM

That's what i would do,prop up some not so good english speaking italian guy,who lives with his mother and works in a grocery store to be the official boss,and run the show behind his left shoulder.. smile that's fuckin' smart if you ask me ;)ivy league guys are doin' it for years..

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:23 AM

Originally Posted By: alexandarns
That's what i would do,prop up some not so good english speaking italian guy,who lives with his mother and works in a grocery store to be the official boss,and run the show behind his left shoulder.. smile that's fuckin' smart if you ask me ;)ivy league guys are doin' it for years..

By 'Ivy League'-guys, you're referring to the Genovese's? They don't have zip bosses. But they have a line of front bosses and switches them regularly. And most 'mafia'-members have legitimate front-jobs. It's nothing new.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:43 AM

Yeah the Genovese family have a rotating panel of 6 captains running the family , prob consisting of bellomo , muscarella , Leo , dentico , barbeto and cirillo athough the latter 3 r getting up in years

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:54 AM

Yeah the Genovese family have a rotating panel of 6 captains running the family , prob consisting of bellomo , muscarella , Leo , dentico , barbeto and cirillo athough the latter 3 r getting up in years

All those guys got indicted. The new administrative capos are Tino Fiumara and two other unknown. I guess bellomo might be one of them, he got out 2008.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:55 AM

No idea. They're Jersey guys, Dom. And you know I rarely post outside of my area.

I know a little bit about Zeke because of the DePalma connection, of I wouldn't have offered an opinion there, either smile.

PB, isn't Jersey just as good as a part of NY? they are practically a borough.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:57 AM

Yes i mean the genovese's and i know that there are no zips there...allways keep the feds guesing thats all iam saying..:)it could be very well that frank cali is running the show or somebody else,i mean if we know about it and talking about cefalu and cali,i bet u the fbi is on their asses..5 top capo ruling panel is the way to go..

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:00 AM

Tino fiumara is dead

Yes i mean the genovese's and i know that there are no zips there...allways keep the feds guesing thats all iam saying..:)it could be very well that frank cali is running the show or somebody else,i mean if we know about it and talking about cefalu and cali,i bet u the fbi is on their asses..5 top capo ruling panel is the way to go..

Unless you got two captains who disagrees. Always, and you'll have the New Jersey situation where one of the capos (Majuri) tries to take out the other captains (The Palermos)

And all 6 of them r on the street

Tino fiumara is dead

Gosh..

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:02 AM

Was it not the other way round , vinnie ocean and jimmy dumps tried to take out majuri

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:03 AM

Was it not the other way round , vinnie ocean and jimmy dumps tried to take out majuri

Only because Majuri tried to take them out, but James Galo (who was a part of the Fred Weiss hit) tod Palermo about Majuri's plans.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:04 AM

And all 6 of them r on the street

Yeah they got out in 2008 it seems.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:11 AM

Yeah that's correct , I believe they tried on numerous occasions to kill majuri but it just didn't pan out

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:12 AM

Yeah but they are all over 70 years old,you think that they are goin to take it to the steets??come on please,there are no more war to be fought its about survival..they have their money no point in killin each other..

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:17 AM

This was in the late 90s pal
Posted By: Walkner

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:23 AM

Do bosses ever truly retire? I always thought they were gangsters for life, and live it till they die or go to prison. When one retires, is he completely out? Is he still counciled? Does he still ok things or have guys run things by him? Seems like a "profession" that you have to dedicate your life to, with no way out.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:23 AM

That's still 15 years ago pal!you ain't that young anymore wink

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:25 AM

How can people not see that The_Chin is a troll lol

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:38 AM

Explain, please. This should be interesting..

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Walkner
Do bosses ever truly retire? I always thought they were gangsters for life, and live it till they die or go to prison. When one retires, is he completely out? Is he still counciled? Does he still ok things or have guys run things by him? Seems like a "profession" that you have to dedicate your life to, with no way out.

Yeah, they've always been able to retire. He's the boss?
Some occasions they have even been forced to retire.. Hence Joe Bonanno.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:39 AM

lol

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:45 AM

Really who do you think are top 5 capos in the gambino crime familly?i really would like to hear your opinion?oh abd eaeni muscharella a east harlem guy,or a bronx guy or what?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 08:25 AM

Really who do you think are top 5 capos in the gambino crime familly?i really would like to hear your opinion?oh abd eaeni muscharella a east harlem guy,or a bronx guy or what?

Hard to say really but in no order I;d go with

Marino
Nicky Corozzo
Ciccone
Mannino
Trucchio

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 08:33 AM

And three of those r in jail

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 08:35 AM

I would be tempted to put a Jersey captain on the list mitarotonda or sisca ??

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:02 AM

I would be tempted to put a Jersey captain on the list mitarotonda or sisca ??

I have no idea about Sisca, I just thought his power came from being close to Zeke. Gambino's aren't very strong in Jersey now, barely anyone left.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:03 AM

Trucchio,marino and corozzo are in jail,aren't they?i guess i agree with vallario.george decicco is like a 100,isnt he?cacciopoli ok and i don't know much of mannino,who is he?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:07 AM

Trucchio,marino and corozzo are in jail,aren't they?i guess i agree with vallario.george decicco is like a 100,isnt he?cacciopoli ok and i don't know much of mannino,who is he?

Yeah them 3 are in, Marino out this month though, he may already be out. Vallario is retired according to some and George Decicco defintiely is retired.

Maninno runs 18 ave, Sicilian crew in brooklyn. Very close to Gambino brothers, Cali and cefalu.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:10 AM

Tommy, according to the BOP he's due out 8/27/2014

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:10 AM

Marino is out 27th of this month.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Tommy, according to the BOP he's due out 8/27/2014

Just posted that a second after you lol

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:13 AM

LOL! Tommy, how about Tommy Sneakers on that list?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:17 AM

I would opt instead for Louis Filapelli or Andrew Campo(S)

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:17 AM

LOL! Tommy, how about Tommy Sneakers on that list?

No way for me, what about you?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:19 AM

Is Bo a captain? I don't know much about Campos, I know he's an earner. Been very lowkey since he got made skipper.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:19 AM

Marino is not a young guy to,he may be looking to cash in his chips wink mannino seems like a young guy he may do good if he remains on the street..what about tommy sneakers,you think he ain't up to it?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:21 AM

I agree. he's a Gotti Jr. and Sr. guy. I don't think he's strong enough and carries no weight with the current Sigi administration. Just my opinion

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:23 AM

Is Bo a captain? I don't know much about Campos, I know he's an earner. Been very lowkey since he got made skipper.

Heard he is in Harlem with a crew. keep in mind he's Arnold's nephew. Might have been handed that spot.

Campos is a big earner and I heard got his stripes.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:25 AM

Richard martino is out soon aswel , if he doesn't retire to Florida he would defo be on the list

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:28 AM

Dom, BOP has him released on 7/15. The Richard Martino listed is 54 is that about right?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:33 AM

Yeah he's born 1960.that's what wiki says..i think danny marino could have been a good boss if he was in charge at the right time..he's a low key guy,smart..not to mention jimmy brown back in the day..for me gotti just ruined it :(taking a no 1 family in the us and making a circus of it..

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:38 AM

Yeah pal that's him , he was released last month

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 09:47 AM

I forgot about sonny juliano,is he out?bath beach guy like frank deciccio

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 10:24 AM

Heard he is in Harlem with a crew. keep in mind he's Arnold's nephew. Might have been handed that spot.

I don't know where you heard that but it's ridiculous. There aren't any crews in Harlem today. And when there were, the Gambinos barely had a presence anyway.

Richard martino is out soon aswel , if he doesn't retire to Florida he would defo be on the list

Richie's home.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 10:33 AM

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=795879&fpart=1

Enough said. I guess you and your sister are both trolls. And now you come back with a third username? rolleyes

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 10:52 AM

That would appear to be a slam dunk

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 10:54 AM

That would appear to be a slam dunk

Can you imagine, Dom?

Guy swears it's two different people, then shows up with a THIRD account to argue the point lol lol.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 11:00 AM

What's the problem with him?was he a a hole?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 11:04 AM

What's the problem with him?was he a a hole?

He set up multiple accounts. If you're caught doing that then ALL of the accounts get closed.

Forget him. Moving on . . . .

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 11:14 AM

Whay would you need multiple accounts??nevermind..:/off topic q,i just read about yousuf hawkins being shot i bensonhurst some years ago,i understand it's a racial thing and all of that,i am wondering was bensonhurst that tough and rasist that when they see blacks they go crazy..my mother is from bhurst,but at that time she moved away with my father here to serbia..and here you never see a black man.maybe 5 blacks in the city :)so anybody got some answers about that particular situation?
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 12:23 PM

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=795879&fpart=1

Enough said. I guess you and your sister are both trolls. And now you come back with a third username? rolleyes

ohhh...that's just funny lol
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 01:54 PM

Is Bo a captain?
I heard that he was a captain and that he is NY based, he lives in Westchester County, but don't take that as fact it's very possible he's still under Funzi Sisca who's a Jersey guy
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 05:15 PM

When these guys retire... Where is their income coming from? Something I have always wondered. I doubt all of these guys have bricks of cash hidden.... I mean, I'm assuming a lot of them have pensions yet never really worked at that conpany, which seems risky if you actually want to retire from crime...
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 05:19 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
When these guys retire... Where is their income coming from?

Which is why you see most of these stooges hustling well into their latter years.

Alot of these guys dont walk away not because they're not allowed, because they cant afford too..

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Which is why you see most of these stooges hustling well into their latter years.

Alot of these guys dont walk away not because they're not allowed, because they cant afford too..

There's nothing more pathetic than an 80 year old brokester. Except maybe an 80 year old drunk. And the two aren't always mutually exclusive.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 05:33 PM

Yeah, I mean, that's what I figured. Retirement may not always be an option.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 05:45 PM

Pizzaboy i got a q,what about sonny juliano and leonard dimaria,do they got any chance of it?know anything about it?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 05:51 PM

Lenny's back in Florida. Sonny's an old man. You do the math.
Posted By: carmela

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Some of these guys barely make it day to day. You have 2 of them driving Toyotas, one drives a Chevy Blazer, another is in a cheap style Benz, very basic.
Some have failing businesses which are barely open.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 05:59 PM

Salvatore locascio is about your age,right pizzaboy.?.he would be god a fit to take the top spot,at least i think so..but he's retired in florida for now

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:10 PM

Salvatore locascio is about your age,right pizzaboy.?.he would be god a fit to take the top spot,at least i think so..but he's retired in florida for now

It's not you, pal. But I've posted this a hundred times. He's retired.

And yeah, he's exactly my age. Two months younger than I am, to be exact.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Some of these guys barely make it day to day. You have 2 of them driving Toyotas, one drives a Chevy Blazer, another is in a cheap style Benz, very basic.

Good post, Carm. But you're still not Penske material grin.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:19 PM

That's a damm shame.he is the perfect age to run a crime family wink what was the best time for you guys to be a mafia member?was it the 50s,the 60s,the 70s,what?having in mind that the late 70s were far more fun than the 50s or 60s,for me it's john gotti's age,born around 1940..not to mind of the commision times or nothing else,just generaly speaking..pizzaboy i would like to hear your opinion? smile

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:21 PM

I know, I know, but I had to omit names to protect the guilty. I suck.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:30 PM

That's a damm shame.he is the perfect age to run a crime family

So it's a damn shame that he won't die behind bars like his poor father is going to?

He has a wife and children who he adores, and he was willing to walk away from that miserable fucking life without giving up a single secret. That's the very definition of a man in my book.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:32 PM

Meh, I just figured you were watching TBS at this point in the day lol.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:40 PM

All right pizzaboy i didn't know you feel that way,i dont want anybody to die behind bars,i wish he never got involved with the mafia in the first place.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:42 PM

Meh, I just figured you were watching TBS at this point in the day lol.

Every word out of my son's mouth is "fuck fuck fuck". Do you know what he asked me 5 minutes ago? "Where's my fucking cupcake?"

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 06:52 PM

Every word out of my son's mouth is "fuck fuck fuck". Do you know what he asked me 5 minutes ago? "Where's my fucking cupcake?"

lol lol
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:17 PM

how sure are you about this?

he would not strike me as someone who would retire at his age....

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

how sure are you about this?

As sure as the sun will come up tomorrow morning.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 08/14/14 07:43 PM

As thr guy said a stand up bronx guy.never rally understod whay most of the informants come from brooklyn,not to much from bronx.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/01/14 03:01 PM

Cefalu is still boss. Frank Cali is underboss. Rumor is that when Anthony Megale gets out, he will be the consiglieri. Don't know how accurate that is, but Megale is a key figured in the Gambino crime family.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 03:21 PM

I think megale will go bak to being a captain and running Connecticut , the Sicilians have been grooming Lorenzo mannino for an administration spot more than anyone else

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 03:28 PM

That makes sense Dom.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 03:32 PM

Megale was acting underboss for Arnold squitieri , not sure how close megale is to cefalu and Cali

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 03:37 PM

BOP has Megale out on 12/01/2014 and 61 years old.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
CRumor is that when Anthony Megale gets out, he will be the consiglieri. Don't know how accurate that is, but Megale is a key figured in the Gambino crime family.

He'll go back to Stamford, where he's comfortable, and where he's desperately needed. Every time he goes inside it's one fuck-up after another up there. And forget that he was born in Italy (although I'm sure that appeals to Cefalu). He came here as a small boy. He's as American as you and me. He's more comfortable at the bar on the golf course than he ever was in a social club. And in Fairfield County, half your gamblers are on the golf course.

Gambling is Tony's bread and butter. Always has been, always will be. They need him back in the game up there. I'm thinking he holds onto both stripes but stays in Connecticut. And with that, they'll more than likely make Dean when he comes home. But that's a few years down the road, and Dean has a few people who don't like him. So only time will tell on that one.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 05:02 PM

And with that, they'll more than likely make Dean when he comes home. But that's a few years down the road, and Dean has a few people who don't like him. So only time will tell on that one.

Dean?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 05:05 PM

Dean Depreta

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 07:13 PM

Thx Dell.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 07:25 PM

PB, BOP has Dean Vincent Depreta in Danbury FCI and due for release on 8/8/2017. Did he get along with Megale?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 07:56 PM

Interesting article on DePreta's sentencing. Nicky Skins claimed Bridgeport was his?

"During a Jan. 30, 2010 meeting at Paramus, N.J., diner, Stefanelli told DePreta he would inform Gambino captain Jimmy Dellarata that he and DePreta would work together as a team, according to court documents. They would kick up a portion of the tax taken from bookies to both Dellarata and Mario Antonicelli, a ranking Gambino soldier. Dellarata was to get $1,000, court records indicate.

Stefanelli claimed "Bridgeport's mine," in the conversation, according to the documents. DePreta and Stefanelli also discussed other Gambino superiors including Louie Ricco, a soldier and Louis Fillippelli, a Gambino captain. During the conversation, DePreta said he was committed to the Gambino family.

"I believe in ... the whole thing, the whole thing. I'm looking out for the principles of the family," he was recorded as saying, according to court documents."

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Gambino-associate-sentenced-to-71-months-4882995.php

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 08:47 PM

PB, BOP has Dean Vincent Depreta in Danbury FCI and due for release on 8/8/2017. Did he get along with Megale?

To be perfectly honest, they've rarely been on the street at the same time. One goes in, the other comes out. And when Tony went in for his first Federal bid (I wanna say it was around the summer of 1990), Dean was little more than a kid. So Dean didn't come up under Tony, if that's what you mean.

Stamford's fucked up. There's no other way to say it. I used to be up there constantly for the union, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the players up there. Suffice it to say, things seem to run A LOT smoother when Tony's free. That's all I'm trying to say. He's a very sharp guy.

There were rumors all over these sites a few years ago that Dean may have been made. I posted right away that it was bullshit, and Cheech can attest to that. Then when he was indicted two years ago as a mere associate, everyone changed their tune. But no one wanted to tell me that I was right lol.

Like I said, he may get made one day. But like I also said, Stamford is just fucked up. And there's a very good reason that the Gambinos haven't made anyone up there in the past 25 years. For one thing, there's not enough up there where you need two made guys. For another thing, it's just fucked up up there. Gamblers have absolutely no problem threatening you with calling the FBI. They don't even say they're calling the cops. They say they're calling the FBI! lol

I like it up there because I've spent a lot of time there, both business and pleasure. My favorite public golf course in the tri-state area is in North Stamford. But generally speaking, it's a rat town.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 08:55 PM

So they won't call the FBI if Megale is up there? Or is it just that they respect him?

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
So they won't call the FBI if Megale is up there? Or is it just that they respect him?

Tony is very aggressive. He doesn't care if you call the law. It's the reason he's so respected in that world. But unfortunately, it's also the reason he can't stay out of prison wink.
Posted By: overcoat

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/02/14 11:58 PM

What do the current Gambino crew do to make money these days? And do they mainly just operate in nyc or do they have other areas they operate? Thanks.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/03/14 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: overcoat
What do the current Gambino crew do to make money these days? And do they mainly just operate in nyc or do they have other areas they operate? Thanks.

Same as all the other ones. Gambling, loansharking, extortion, theft, fraud, drugs, ect
Posted By: cheech

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/03/14 11:54 AM

To be perfectly honest, they've rarely been on the street at the same time. One goes in, the other comes out. And when Tony went in for his first Federal bid (I wanna say it was around the summer of 1990), Dean was little more than a kid. So Dean didn't come up under Tony, if that's what you mean.

Stamford's fucked up. There's no other way to say it. I used to be up there constantly for the union, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the players up there. Suffice it to say, things seem to run A LOT smoother when Tony's free. That's all I'm trying to say. He's a very sharp guy.

There were rumors all over these sites a few years ago that Dean may have been made. I posted right away that it was bullshit, and Cheech can attest to that. Then when he was indicted two years ago as a mere associate, everyone changed their tune. But no one wanted to tell me that I was right lol.

Like I said, he may get made one day. But like I also said, Stamford is just fucked up. And there's a very good reason that the Gambinos haven't made anyone up there in the past 25 years. For one thing, there's not enough up there where you need two made guys. For another thing, it's just fucked up up there. Gamblers have absolutely no problem threatening you with calling the FBI. They don't even say they're calling the cops. They say they're calling the FBI! lol

I like it up there because I've spent a lot of time there, both business and pleasure. My favorite public golf course in the tri-state area is in North Stamford. But generally speaking, it's a rat town.

I can definitely attest to everything written. ESPECIALLY about Dean being made. a few guys that are good at charts even believed it. and not to reiterate everything you said but it was ALL correct.
1) stamford is 20 mins from the bronx
2) easier to draw heat in that area. LE knows all the players.
3) NYC already has southern CT locked down...why make guys?

the FBI thing is 100% true, and thats all ill say
Posted By: pmac

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/03/14 01:19 PM

its funny the Genovese always had recruits up north ct, springfield ect. one time there was 12+. so debrizzi gets killed in 86 piccolo 81 82. the bosses made it easy for the west side to run it. in the guy deans indictment who are the west side guys there fire bomobng and throwing rocks at the card house. I wouldnt want a crew after the last 2 capos got whacked might ask for a crew change. and nicky skins was just everywhere recording people nobodys spider sense went off when there talking to this guy, they all probably puke in there cells today. and I was right this big corner store of Spanish were you go up to the western union thing is banked by some family I tried to place a 3 team parlay on baseball for my rican friend the guy in the both said I don't now wat your talking I knew it wasn't gonna happen but my friend was o.t.felt dumb the was like 6 old guys placing bets in front of me.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/03/14 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
its funny the Genovese always had recruits up north ct, springfield ect. one time there was 12+.

The Genovese also had a small crew in Pittsfield, Mass., which is just about a half hour north of Rhinebeck on the Taconic. Fat Tony loved his horse farm in Rhinebeck and spent half his time there. He encouraged his closest friends to buy property up that way. It's no coincidence that they had a crew in Pittsfield that acted as a conduit between Harlem, the Bronx, White Plains and Springfield. But today Springfieldd and Pittsfield are both pretty run down. Comparatively speaking, anyway.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/03/14 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
its funny the Genovese always had recruits up north ct, springfield ect. one time there was 12+. so debrizzi gets killed in 86 piccolo 81 82. the bosses made it easy for the west side to run it. in the guy deans indictment who are the west side guys there fire bomobng and throwing rocks at the card house. I wouldnt want a crew after the last 2 capos got whacked might ask for a crew change. and nicky skins was just everywhere recording people nobodys spider sense went off when there talking to this guy, they all probably puke in there cells today. and I was right this big corner store of Spanish were you go up to the western union thing is banked by some family I tried to place a 3 team parlay on baseball for my rican friend the guy in the both said I don't now wat your talking I knew it wasn't gonna happen but my friend was o.t.felt dumb the was like 6 old guys placing bets in front of me.

no one from west side, just more press BS...it was over who had control of certain gamblers and gambling places. one group was trying to poach another groups players. thats all it was. someone got their tires slashed in front of a gambling club in hamden, where i currently reside. its a suburb outside of new haven. not one made guy involved. and the kid from stamford NEVER came up here.
Posted By: AllGoldEverything

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/03/14 03:08 PM

I would say the west side has a much bigger presence in the bridgeport-northern fairfield county area. Norwalk to Greenwich is a different story.

They own all of the titty bars in bridgeport. The vending game is pretty much all them too. Big garbage sheet as well.

The only thing the other group has more of is federal indictments.

They never really got too greedy shaking down local bm's. Which is FEDS best way to sign up snitches.

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/03/14 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: AllGoldEverything

They own all of the titty bars in bridgeport. The vending game is pretty much all them too. Big garbage sheet as well.

yes

Re: New Gambino Boss. - 09/03/14 03:41 PM

check PM AllGoldEverything
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET