Home

JFK Airport

Posted By: Eugene_Dragna

JFK Airport - 07/05/14 10:15 AM

I read Mafia S.A by Eric Frattini and he says that Carlo Gambino had a business with JFK Airport but I don't understand how they steal imported items.
Posted By: Longshoreman

Re: JFK Airport - 07/05/14 11:06 AM

Put it in a truck and drive away!
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: JFK Airport - 07/05/14 11:13 AM

Bribing truck drivers and telling the truck drivers to say that a black man did it.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: JFK Airport - 07/05/14 11:14 AM

I prefer LaGuardia.

Re: JFK Airport - 07/05/14 03:25 PM

Yeah but I'm talkin' about security. How the fuck they never caught? Corruption?
Posted By: Longshoreman

Re: JFK Airport - 07/05/14 03:40 PM

Pay off the guy making $8 an hour, which was probably $3 back then a couple hundred. I bet for a grand he would help you with the load.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: JFK Airport - 07/05/14 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Bribing truck drivers and telling the truck drivers to say that a black man did it.

Hey you got a phone? Two ni**ers just stole my truck, do you fucking believe that.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: JFK Airport - 07/05/14 09:44 PM

Corruption or having family working security. Having someone that owes you a huge dedt to you and working the airport helps a out if they are in a good position to help you.

Re: JFK Airport - 07/05/14 11:59 PM

Well but I guess that since 9/11 this was impossible.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: JFK Airport - 07/06/14 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Eugene_Dragna
Well but I guess that since 9/11 this was impossible.

That's true. If you commit a felony within the confines of an International airport today, you're going to get grabbed by Homeland Security, and they'll bury you under the jail. But that's only a small part of it. The main reason truck hijackings are so rare today is because of LoJack and other GPS devices. Even the dumbest criminals are aware of this. It's an antiquated crime.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: JFK Airport - 07/06/14 12:19 AM

Everyone talks about stealing at the airport.

But no one talks about steal from steam ship lines or bring drugs in from the hulls of steam ships. Like they showed in French connection 2.

When Brooklyn piers were open they stole whole stowage boxes of anything of value that they knew about.

Floata Mercante Grand colombiana steam ship line was smuggling an unvbeliable amount of coke to the hull of their ships. Till one day they got caught.

The manager a Colombian went missing after that happen.

Their was an import export shipping company in the 70s Milton snedeker. They had a guy their and was reading their dock receipts and they would steal who tractor trail or stowage boxes right off the ships. One was Sony trinitrons tvs those were the very best tv at the time.

When I had my first soccer club the firebird I took the storage box and used to story our soccer equipment in it. Now the Brooklyn Italians use it to store their stuff.

Going to a PDL soccer game tomorrow the Brooklyn Italians v the Red bulls.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: JFK Airport - 07/06/14 12:30 AM

When kings plaza was stealing Cadillacs out of their parking lot in the 70s.. The head of the night security for get his name was part of that.

One day he pissed off some of the security guards who was doing the actual stealing.

So during the night they robs the head of security on the night shifts liguior store. He owned that as well. They went with a big truck and took all the booze he had in his store smile

They had it stored in their houses car garages. Until they could unload it.

Hard to keep from drinking and doing coke when your house was full of the stuff.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET