Vincent Centorino
Nicky Oliveri
Joey Servidio
Joe Grande
Frank Narducci
Joe Pungitore
Charlie Ianecce
Anthony Accardo

Could anyone add some members not in jail.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 05:44 PM

Epposito, Canalichio.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Epposito, Canalichio.

he said guys not in jail.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 05:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Epposito, Canalichio.

he said guys not in jail.

My bad!
Posted By: NNY78

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: gencoliveoil
Joey Merlino (FLA)

Steve Mazzone
Joe Ligambi
George Borgesi
Mikey Lancelotti
John Ciangaglini
Phil Narducci
Joe Licata
Anthony Staino (HA)

Sonny Mazzone
Michael Angelina
Al Lancelotti
Vince Iannece
Ralph Abruzzi
Martin Curro
Anthony Borgesi
Phil Ligambi
Vince Filippi
Steve Casasanto
Dom Grande
Joseph Bongiovanni
Gennarro Boccia
Vincent Centorino
Nicky Oliveri
Joey Servidio
Joe Grande
Frank Narducci
Joe Pungitore
Charlie Ianecce
Anthony Accardo

Could anyone add some members not in jail.

Genco, Nice chart, but Joey has retired from the Philly Mob and is now in the flooring business with Marino. wink
Posted By: pmac

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 06:21 PM

they'll just never go away. even if a guy flips they'll just keep making the sp guys. wonder if scoops is hanging with uncle joe again. for 1 city that's not bad line up just wonder if there into any union stuff again.
Posted By: gencoliveoil

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 06:28 PM

anyone think ; nick cimino,frank baldino jr.,andrew micali, will de pena, edward parisi, carmen d'archi, jimmy polidari, vinny procopio,joseph reggio

COULD BE MADE

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
they'll just never go away. even if a guy flips they'll just keep making the sp guys. wonder if scoops is hanging with uncle joe again. for 1 city that's not bad line up just wonder if there into any union stuff again.

Im not so sure about them into unions. With the exception of their control over hereu local 54 bartenders union out of AC in the scarfo years, their union involvement in the stanfa/merlino/ligambi years has been little to none.
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 06:35 PM

Nice chart. You need to add in who the rats are like Merlino he's one.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 06:45 PM

PHILLY CHART JAILED

Joseph Massimino
Marty Angelina
Gaeton Lucibello
Damion Canalichio
Eric Esposito
Anthony Nicodemo

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 06:45 PM

Lou Fazzini
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
Nice chart. You need to add in who the rats are like Merlino he's one.

i find it a bit strange that you pop back up as soon as "saint accardo" got da boot. just sayen! shhh
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 07:09 PM

Narducci defo has an administration position if the old scarfo guys are backing mazzone for boss
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento
You need to add in who the rats are like Merlino he's one.

Based on......?

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: gencoliveoil
PHILLY CHART JAILED

Joseph Massimino
Marty Angelina
Gaeton Lucibello
Damion Canalichio
Eric Esposito
Anthony Nicodemo

to add to that-
Anthony Staino
Faffy Iannarella
Robert Gentile
Frank Martines
Vincent Pagano
Nicky Scarfo
John Stanfa
Joseph Ciancaglini Sr

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 07:18 PM

And come on guys don't bother with Cornuto, wed all be better off if he just killed himself...

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 07:25 PM

and i would put Anthony Borgesi and Micheal Angelina as possible made, personally, i doubt they are.
Posted By: jipjones

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 07:57 PM

And come on guys don't bother with Cornuto, wed all be better off if he just killed himself...
MUCH AGREED!!! lol
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 08:57 PM

Not much of a chart, but a nice list!!! damn why did this kid cornuto come back, i thought he was banned!

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 08:59 PM

Also, Joseph Bongiovanni & Gennarro Boccia.. I see them on almost every list of Philly members, yet I havent heard a word about them in this decade.. Anybody know if they are even active?
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 09:24 PM

Why do you want to know stevie? So you can stalk some more mutual friends from south philly on facebook, pull pics of mobsters on their profiles and post them on this site?

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Why do you want to know stevie? So you can stalk some more mutual friends from south philly on facebook, pull pics of mobsters on their profiles and post them on this site?

Jeezus Nicky.

We are interested in the Mafia.

Handsomesteve posts photos of Mafioso.

See the connection?

What the F*** is everybodies issue with this. Because instead of saying "Interesting Pic, thanks mate." everyone throws sh*t at the guy.

I honestly dont get it.
And think its out of line.
Posted By: marine

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 10:49 PM

Yes I agree 100% this man is not argueing with anybody.. or even rootin for cold blooded killers to get off.. just giving us some picks.. he aint got no shoe shine kit like some guys do.. just some pics and infact I just seen mark and steve ligambi on facebook.. just type in ligambi and you will see that one of the kids is an union electriton.. just seen photos one of the kids posted with their dad an some unknown guy with his arm around uncle joe.. Uncle joe looks real old....
Posted By: marine

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/22/14 11:07 PM

And hey it is summer no body has run into bent finger down the shore yet..? no reports.? Margate is like 3 miles from bent finger... these guys are probally scared of him..? he knows karate an maybe has a police presence around him. the new young mob guys just wanna make their own money on pills drugs an stealing..they wanna chase girls, get drunk, pilled up and eat ice cream on the board walk.. that's about it 4 them.. the days of macali an nickeldemo in the Borgata makin 500-1000$ a piece a weeek are long over.. even them trying to hurt someone, not happening anymore..

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 09:59 AM

How did you know!!! lol dont be jealous you dont contribute anything but bullshit little hater!

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 10:02 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Jeezus Nicky.

See the connection?

What the F*** is everybodies issue with this. Because instead of saying "Interesting Pic, thanks mate." everyone throws sh*t at the guy.

I honestly dont get it.

Thank bud but you know what it dont even bother me, because when I dont post photos for a few weeks clowns like him send me private messages asking me to post more pictures and ask me to find certain guys pics they want to see.. Little nicky just messaged me last week asking for pics of vinny gorgeous' sons pics...LOL
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 10:24 AM

Keep doing what you're doing Stevie, little Nicky is obviously a weirdo, or hasn't grasped the purpose of these boards

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Keep doing what you're doing Stevie, little Nicky is obviously a weirdo, or hasn't grasped the purpose of these boards

I am gonna keep doing it.
Posted By: spmob

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 11:49 AM

Good for you. They are just upset because they weren't able to do it first.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 11:51 AM

and i would put Anthony Borgesi and Micheal Angelina as possible made, personally, i doubt they are.

I agree. I didn't think Stevie Gongs was made either.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Also, Joseph Bongiovanni & Gennarro Boccia.. I see them on almost every list of Philly members, yet I havent heard a word about them in this decade.. Anybody know if they are even active?

There old timers who are more than likely retired, just like Charlie Iannece he's retired so idk why they put him on the list.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 01:21 PM

Stevie,

I love your pics, keep up the great work! I am looking forward to your next batch of pics.....
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 08:12 PM

Jeezus Nicky.

See the connection?

I honestly dont get it.

Thank bud but you know what it dont even bother me, because when I dont post photos for a few weeks clowns like him send me private messages asking me to post more pictures and ask me to find certain guys pics they want to see.. Little nicky just messaged me last week asking for pics of vinny gorgeous' sons pics...LOL

Prove it you bullshiter. Seriously. Provide the PM, the time stamp and the message. I have records going back to 2013. I've never contacted you in my life. I would never contact a middle aged man that spends his evenings stalking other men and posting pictures of their otherwise innocent families on a online forum board.

I'll take the title "hater", if it means you will admit to be a psychotic creep that needs to find a new hobby. Like finding a job.
Posted By: ItalianForever

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Stevie,

I love your pics, keep up the great work! I am looking forward to your next batch of pics.....

Dante, you could easily find them on facebook. It is not like Handsome has access to some pics through his personal relationships with these guys.
Posted By: Hamilton

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/23/14 09:26 PM

I am gonna keep doing it.

You should make a calender, and include a centerfold of Joey Merlino I'm sure plenty of guys on here would buy it lol
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 03:44 AM

I didn't include their ages, and it may need some updating, but these are all the Philly members as far as I know. Obviously it's all members of the family. Not just those active, which is always in flux.

Boss: Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino
Underboss: Joseph "Uncle Joe" Ligambi
Acting Boss/Consigliere: Steven "Handsome Steve" Mazzone

Captains:
Michael "Mikey Lance" Lancellotti
George “Georgie” Borgesi (IP)
Anthony “Tony S/Ants” Staino (IP)
Joseph "Scoops" Licata

Soldiers:
1. Martin "Marty" Angelina (IP/7/11/2015)
2. Gennaro "Joseph Costello" Boccia
3. Joseph “Bongs” Bongiovanni
4. Damion “Dame” Canalichio (IP/12/21/2021)
5. Vincent "Beepsie" Centorino
6. John "Johnny Chang" Ciancaglini
7. Joseph "Joey Chang" Ciancaglini Jr
8. Joseph “Chickie” Ciancaglini Sr (IP/5/04/2015)
9. Martin "Marty Crutch" Curro
10. Eric Esposito (IP)
11. Louis "Big Lou" Fazzini (IP/4/22/16)
12. Vincent "Big Vince" Filipelli
13. Robert "The Cook" Gentile
14. Dominic Grande
15. Joseph "Wayne" Grande
16. Francis "Faffy" Iannarella (IP/7/8/2016)
17. Charles "Charlie White" Iannece
18. Vincent "Vince" Iannece
19. Gaeton “Gate/The Big Guy” Lucibello (IP/2/2/2015)
20. Frank Martines (IP/L)
21. Joseph "Mousie" Massimino (IP/1/13/2025)
22. Salvatore "Sonny" Mazzone
23. Nicholas "Nicky Whip" Milano
24. Frank “Windows” Narducci Jr
25. Phillip Narducci
26. Anthony “Tony Nics” Nicodemo/41 (UI/IP)
27. Nicholas "Nicky O" Oliveri
28. Vincent "Al Pajamas" Pagano (IP/9/28/2063)
29. Anthony "Tony Pung" Pungitore Jr
30. Joseph "Joey Pung" Pungitore
31. Dominic Rugnetta
32. Salvatore "Tory" Scafidi
33. Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo(IP/1/05/2033)
34. Antonio “Nino” Sciglitano
35. Joseph "Joey Electric" Servidio
36. Ralph "Junior" Staino
37. John Stanfa(IP/L)
38. Joseph “Joey” Stanfa
39. Luigi “Gino” Tripodi
40. Shawn Vetere

Possible Members:
Anthony "Tony Cujino" Accardo
Michael "Mikey" Angelina
Antony Borgesi
Nicholas "The Hat" Cimino
Frank DiPasquale
Albert "Ally Lance" Lancelotti
Philip "Philly" Ligambi Sr.
Posted By: californiaxx

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:11 AM

So is there a huge mob presence in philly currently and are these gangsters out in the open(like at bars and restaurants and social clubs and stuff) and do they have a grip on their territory???????

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:15 AM

Originally Posted By: californiaxx
So is there a huge mob presence in philly currently and are these gangsters out in the open(like at bars and restaurants and social clubs and stuff) and do they have a grip on their territory???????

The Philadelphia family is one of the few, small remaining families left outside New York. The others being in New Jersey, New England, and Chicago. I wouldn't call it a "huge" presence. They have about 50 or so members total but a good chunk of those are either in prison or inactive. The family is a street operation at this point. Mainly gambling.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:18 AM

Does the philly mob have any competition(street gangs,other OC factions)???

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:23 AM

Does the philly mob have any competition(street gangs,other OC factions)???

Not really. The Philly mob's bread and butter is sports betting and video poker machines. Loansharking also. They are not deep into narcotics, which is the mainstay of street gangs. The mob runs in different circles than your typical street gang member. Also members of other ethnic OC groups for that matter. Any potential competition would come from another LCN family, if anything, but the family still has South Philly and South Jersey mostly to itself.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:27 AM

Great Information ,Thankyou

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:30 AM

In a nutshell if you want to score crack, drive by your local crip slinging the corner.

Want to place a bet, a guy with a vowel at the end of his name is still the best *ahem* bet.

That's the diff.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:35 AM

So im guessing the philly mob owns legitimate businesses too
are locals in the area aware of the philly mob or is the philly mob more in the shadows and less in the open

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:41 AM

are locals in the area aware of the philly mob or is the philly mob more in the shadows and less in the open

Yeah everyone In the neighborhood is aware of who's in the mob and whose connected it's not exactly a huge secret.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:47 AM

Thats scary and awesome at the same time

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 10:31 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyL

Yeah everyone In the neighborhood is aware of who's in the mob and whose connected it's not exactly a huge secret.

A lot of these guys collect disability get welfare food stamps and live off their wives that smokes like a chimney and serves a lot of ice cold suds to the other trash at the local corner spot

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 11:52 AM

Seems like they got a lot of muscle. Most of the guys early 50tys so there must be a lot of young guys under them they don't got these ancient dinosaurs like around new england running book. But could you imagine if scarf Jr was boss guys seems real intelligent into the new scams. With all that musl
e he probably could have made moves seems like when he was capo of the jersey cr
ew I bet they were undermining him everywhich way. Like they were talking to the philly guys who tried to kill him.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 11:56 AM

Seems like they got a lot of muscle. Most of the guys early 50tys so there must be a lot of young guys under them they don't got these ancient dinosaurs like around new england running book. But could you imagine if scarf Jr was boss guys seems real intelligent into the new scams. With all that musl
e he probably could have made moves seems like when he was capo of the jersey cr
ew I bet they were undermining him everywhich way. Like they were talking to the philly guys who tried to kill him.

I wouldn't doubt that. It's a double-edged sword after he got shot up there's news footage of ligambi walking him out of Hanahmen Hospital
Posted By: merlino

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 12:06 PM

Bunch of these dudes have some prosperous legitimate jobs, like niccodemo even though he is probably one of the dumbest criminals was into legitimate real estate deals as has been listed on this site before.... aside from the borgata case the s philly wiseguys are doing a good job at keeping their online books away from the feds
Posted By: jmack

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Hamilton

I wouldn't doubt that. It's a double-edged sword after he got shot up there's news footage of ligambi walking him out of Hanahmen Hospital

I'm pretty sure ligambi was locked up when scarfo got shot. Scarfo was shot in 89. Ligambi was released on the franky flowers hit in 97 after doing ten years. I don't think he was there when jr was shot.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
Stevie,

Dante, you could easily find them on facebook. It is not like Handsome has access to some pics through his personal relationships with these guys.

I did find a couple of the pictures on facebook through mutual friends, but only like 5 out of like 50 or so pictures. Also have a cousin who gave me like half of them, and the rest i got off Merlinos personal Instagram page and a few other peoples Instagram pages. None of the guys have facebook pages or even have there pictures on facebook at all. Instagram is all about pictures so a few of the guys actually have personal photos..

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 03:22 PM

Jeezus Nicky.

See the connection?

I honestly dont get it.

Prove it you bullshiter. Seriously. Provide the PM, the time stamp and the message. I have records going back to 2013. I've never contacted you in my life. I would never contact a middle aged man that spends his evenings stalking other men and posting pictures of their otherwise innocent families on a online forum board.

I'll take the title "hater", if it means you will admit to be a psychotic creep that needs to find a new hobby. Like finding a job.

Sombody is SALTYYYYY!!!!

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: jmack

I'm pretty sure ligambi was locked up when scarfo got shot. Scarfo was shot in 89. Ligambi was released on the franky flowers hit in 97 after doing ten years. I don't think he was there when jr was shot.

I've seen the footage before either in a philly doc. or it could of been in one GA's Video's
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 03:58 PM

Originally Posted By: marine
And hey it is summer no body has run into bent finger down the shore yet..? no reports.? Margate is like 3 miles from bent finger... these guys are probally scared of him..? he knows karate an maybe has a police presence around him. the new young mob guys just wanna make their own money on pills drugs an stealing..they wanna chase girls, get drunk, pilled up and eat ice cream on the board walk.. that's about it 4 them.. the days of macali an nickeldemo in the Borgata makin 500-1000$ a piece a weeek are long over.. even them trying to hurt someone, not happening anymore..

what are you talking about?

what do you think nicodemo is on trial for?

Murder of a snitch. Happened what? less than 2 years ago?

Pretty recent if you ask me.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 04:05 PM

Stevie,

who cares?

I dont think the guy ever claimed to personally have a connection, he just posts pics

people are getting mad at this guy for posting pics lmao wow

when did the guy say "hey i know Ligambis son here is a new pic of my buddy uncle joe"!?

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 05:38 PM

Stevie,

I did find a couple of the pictures on facebook through mutual friends, but only like 5 out of like 50 or so pictures. Also have a cousin who gave me like half of them, and the rest i got off Merlinos personal Instagram page and a few other peoples Instagram pages. None of the guys have facebook pages or even have there pictures on facebook at all. Instagram is all about pictures so a few of the guys actually have personal photos..

Fucking hell, Merlino has Instagram? He's about as gangster as my big toe, if that's true nobody is kicking upto him.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 05:52 PM

Stevie,

Fucking hell, Merlino has Instagram? He's about as gangster as my big toe, if that's true nobody is kicking upto him.

Yes he sure does have an instagram. Every one in the mafia may be criminals in there private life but everybody seems to forget that all these guys are also human just like all of us.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 06:08 PM

Yeah I mean its not the 70s and 80s...its 2014.

Besides, if he is actually retired or is trying to appear retired, why would he be afraid to have an instagram?

I have a feeling Mazzone is probably still sendimg him envelopes though, thats his guy, he put him there
Posted By: tt120

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Yeah I mean its not the 70s and 80s...its 2014.

Besides, if he is actually retired or is trying to appear retired, why would he be afraid to have an instagram?

exactly. being on facebook is like having your number listed in the phone book these days. a couple guys in these pics actually have fb profiles. like you said, if you are appearing to be retired or appearing to live a legit life, why wouldnt you be on there? what makes being on there "less gangster" ? its the times we live in. if half the shit we have today that can be considered trendy or corny were around in the 70s, i bet a lot of everyones favorite old time mob guys would be into it. im sure some of the young guys considered old timers now were into disco and coke back in their day, and the guys who were considered old then probably thought it was nonsense.
Posted By: 22

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 06:51 PM

How about Steven ''Snitch'' Frangipanni.I'm not saying he is a snitch but that's his nickname,kinda weird,right?

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 07:16 PM

If he's retired then that's fine, real mafiosi don't have instagram and facebook, Merlino isn't even a young guy neither so don't talk about this day and age, he came up in the 90's on the streets with no social media. Imagine a NY made guy having Instagram? They'd be a laughing stock, furthermore a supposed boss? lol

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/24/14 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: jmack

I've seen the footage before either in a philly doc. or it could of been in one GA's Video's

Not possible. He was in prison. I believe you're mistaken. It wouldn't make sense even if he was on the street anyway. He came up under chuckie. By that point chuckie was knocked down by scarfo. Joey was behind the move on jr. No way ligambi would have been there even if he was on the street.
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 09:36 AM

I agree with JMACK. Ligambi jailed in April/May 1989; Scarfo JR. Shot on Halloween 89.

I'm not sure it was Ligambi's loyalty to Chuckie that would have prevented him from being there though. I am certain that most of those guys still feared Scarfo Sr. in 1989. Ligambi was a points-picking spread guy who worked in the bar. Chuckie was on the wine. Scarfo; making it rain with dead bodies.

I love that documentary on youtube where Nick the Crow says how Scarfo was no-nonsense. If you went against him, DEAD.

As for gangsters with instagram, facebook, social media. Stupid. But, it feeds into their ego. Gotta stay relevant!

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 11:50 AM

So that old guy Chang is getting out in less than 12 months so he could be at a halfway house or home. Merlin could just make him boss like be did natale but this guy probably gets a ton of respect. Crazy Phil said when chang found out tommy dell flipped be would grab him and jump out a window to kill them. Crazy Phil also said if Joe Merlin father services prison they have a parade in south philly for him. And chicky was made before him under Bruno. Wonder bow many guys are still alive made by Bruno maybe only him. Scarfo was made by the boss before Bruno. Fucking scarf is the most legendary mob guy alive IMO. Maybe persico.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 11:51 AM

Fuck my phone auto corrects all.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 01:16 PM

I don't think Chickie Chang is dumb enough to take that top spot. To quote Ricky Watters: For who? For what?

Did Phil actually say that South Philly would give Chuckie a parade? I know Phil's a punk to many for flipping, but he was a fucking gangster in his day. All those guys musta been like what the fuck??? once scarfo starting killing everyone. No wonder the Merlinos started drinking heavily and Phil started looking for a way out. Scarfo was a fucking madman. A definite LCN legendary GANSTER.

So that old guy Chang is getting out in less than 12 months so he could be at a halfway house or home. Merlin could just make him boss like be did natale but this guy probably gets a ton of respect. Crazy Phil said when chang found out tommy dell flipped be would grab him and jump out a window to kill them. Crazy Phil also said if Joe Merlin father services prison they have a parade in south philly for him. And chicky was made before him under Bruno. Wonder bow many guys are still alive made by Bruno maybe only him. Scarfo was made by the boss before Bruno. Fucking scarf is the most legendary mob guy alive IMO. Maybe persico.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 01:36 PM

I doubt very much Merlino can pick and choose a boss. And even if Chickie was boss (will never happen) why the fuck would he kick upto someone like merlino? he wouldn't send him a penny just like all the old scarfo guys, i'd be shocked even if Merlino's pal Mazzone is sending him an envolope.

Chickie will retire pmac.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 01:43 PM

Theres gonna be some ppl out on the streets in s philly but there isnt a ton of rackets for all the ppl out there maybe loansharking still and definitely slinging drugs but come september you can cross the river and legally place bets. Unions are watched pretty tightly now. They need to get in with Marvin Harrison in N and W philly who is running it all over there and cops cant ever touch him or link anything to him

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 01:58 PM

Marvin Harrison. Merlino definitely has his ear to the ground. That dude has dodged a few bullets; literally and figuratively.

These fucking scarfo-era guys probably could care less about any beef between skinny and whoever. The major players in that are dead or in jail, or 1,000 miles away. If they want it, what's gonna stop em from trying to take it.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 02:19 PM

@ Jmack there is footage of Ligambi and JR email GA its in one of his video's I'm pretty sure it's right after he got shot.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 03:04 PM

Some people in this thread must have missed the La Griglia tapes regarding Merlino....

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
Marvin Harrison. Merlino definitely has his ear to the ground. That dude has dodged a few bullets; literally and figuratively.

haha marvin harrison i think is real deal gangsta he gonna end up on dead on n broad..... driving around at 3am picking up some dude getting shot at is normal everyday life....hope these dudes in s philly are getting wiser like the europeans who are making billions w cyber crimes where real money is not small fish loansharking off degenerate gamblers

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 03:41 PM

Some people in this thread must have missed the La Griglia tapes regarding Merlino....

Taped mafia meeting sheds light on the Philadelphia crime family

Joe Ligambi, the reputed Philadelphia mob boss, spent a decade operating in the shadows.

Unlike his predecessor, the flamboyant Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino, Ligambi, 73, seldom spoke to the media, avoided public displays of bravado, and preferred to spend his nights at home rather than in bars and nightclubs.

But secretly recorded conversations from a mob meeting at a New Jersey restaurant two years ago offer a rare opportunity to listen in as Ligambi breaks bread in a gossip-filled gabfest with several other mobsters.

It's Ligambi, in his own words, discussing the murderous and the mundane as the wine flowed during a five-hour luncheon meeting at La Griglia, a restaurant in Kenilworth.

A federal judge ruled last week that most of those conversations can be used as evidence in the racketeering trial of Ligambi and seven others scheduled for October.

A federal prosecutor has likened the restaurant session to a meeting of the board of directors of organized crime, but Ligambi's mocking tone and critical asides were often more reminiscent of the banter in a high school locker room.

"That's the kind of nuts you're dealing with," he said during one story about an alleged mob murder plot, drawing laughter from those at the table.

At another point, he joked that a hapless 78-year-old North Jersey mobster was so poor "he's selling cakes out of the trunk of his car."

Again, the table burst into laughter.

But federal prosecutors may get the last laugh.

The conversations were recorded by cooperating witness Nicholas "Nicky Skins" Stefanelli in May 2010. Ligambi and several of his associates met that afternoon with high-ranking members of New York's Gambino crime family, authorities allege.

During the session, Stefanelli, a soldier in the Gambino organization, drew praise from Ligambi, who described him as "a good man."

Stefanelli, who committed suicide earlier this year, was wearing a body wire for the FBI at the time. According to authorities, the North Jersey mobster had begun cooperating in 2009 and over two years recorded dozens of conversations up and down the East Coast.

The Ligambi trial will be the first at which Stefanelli tapes will be introduced as evidence. The tapes include conversations from the mob confab at La Griglia and from another meeting at the American Bistro in Belleville.

Though Ligambi unwittingly had nice things to say about a mobster who was a government informant, he didn't hesitate to mock several other mob members and associates.

He told a story about Vincent "Beeps" Centorino, a down-on-his-luck member of the North Jersey faction of the Philadelphia mob who, Ligambi said, "was selling cakes out of the trunk of his car."

"I can't make three cents with him," added Joseph "Scoops" Licata, 71, a mob capo to whom the aging Centorino reported.

Licata, a codefendant in the pending case, drew more laughs when he said, "We'll run a benefit for him."

In that same conversation, Ligambi made an aside about Centorino's girlfriend, describing her as "the broken-down broad he was going out with in Florida," and complained about how Centorino had cornered him at a mob gathering in South Philadelphia.

"At the Christmas party we had, he was sitting next to me," Ligambi said. "He was giving me a ditty how broke he is."

In another discussion, Ligambi alluded to problems with Danny D'Ambrosia, a South Philadelphia bookmaker and reputed mob associate whose underworld allegiance has often been questioned.

Ligambi said that a few years earlier, D'Ambrosia's father had come to see him at his South Philadelphia home, claiming the FBI had told him the mob was going to kill his son.

"His father comes over to my house about three or four years ago," Ligambi said. "Said the FBI said you was going to kill my son. He was telling me this on the step. I said, 'What . . . are you talking about? Don't ever come around this house again. I don't know what you're talking about.' I mean that's, that's the kind of nuts you're dealing with."

Ligambi also joked about the murder of John "Johnny Gongs" Casasanto and made a passing reference to Fox 29 reporter Dave Schratwieser, although his exact words were too garbled to be understood, according to the transcript.

At the time, Schratwieser was doing in-depth reports on the Philadelphia mob and had focused several times on the unsolved Casasanto hit.

Whatever Ligambi said drew laughter and led Licata to add, "At least we finally got to get him."

Casasanto was killed in his home in South Philadelphia in November 2003.

Defense attorneys have challenged the government's transcription of many of the conversations, including that comment from Licata. They contend Licata was not talking about the Casasanto murder and had, in fact, said, "At least we finally got to get together," referring to the restaurant meeting.

Ligambi and Licata also made fun of an aging North Jersey mob figure who had been proposed for membership by Peter "Pete the Crumb" Caprio. Caprio later became a cooperating witness, and the North Jersey mobster's chances to be formally initiated died there.

Licata said he told the mob wannabe to "leave it alone."

But Ligambi said the mobster called his house.

"I said, 'How'd you find my phone number?' " Ligambi told the others at the table.

The mobster told Ligambi he got the number from Rita Merlino, Skinny Joey's mother.

"He said Rita gave it to me," Ligambi recalled as the others laughed. "It was Joey's mother. I told her, 'What're you giving this guy my number for? What the hell's the matter with you?' "

Merlino is mentioned several times by Ligambi and others during the restaurant meeting. At the time, the flamboyant mob leader was still in jail, finishing a 14-year sentence for a racketeering conviction. He was released the next summer.

"Joey sends word," Ligambi said.

Others at the table chimed in on a discussion about how and when Merlino, 50, would be released and where he would go.

Authorities now contend that based on these secretly recorded conversations, Merlino is still the boss of the Philadelphia mob, even though he has settled in Florida.

Ligambi, authorities say, is "acting boss."

How the mobsters at the table felt about Merlino is difficult to determine from the conversations.

Louis Fazzini, a Licata associate and codefendant in the pending case, referred to Merlino as "slippery," but it was impossible to determine whether that was meant as criticism or a compliment.

Anthony Staino, a top Ligambi associate who is also a codefendant, drew laughter when he talked about Merlino's pending release, but again it was impossible to determine whether he was mocking or praising Merlino.

"They're going to have a caravan wherever he's at," Staino said of the day Merlino was to leave jail. "He sneezes, there'll be five hands giving him a hanky."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/201209...?page=2&c=y

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyWhip
I don't think Chickie Chang is dumb enough to take that top spot. To quote Ricky Watters: For who? For what?

Did Phil actually say that South Philly would give Chuckie a parade? I know Phil's a punk to many for flipping, but he was a fucking gangster in his day. All those guys musta been like what the fuck??? once scarfo starting killing everyone. No wonder the Merlinos started drinking heavily and Phil started looking for a way out. Scarfo was a fucking madman. A definite LCN legendary GANSTER.

I don't think he's legendary he brought a viable mafia family to their knee's because of his own insecurities.
Posted By: cheech

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 03:50 PM

@ Jmack there is footage of Ligambi and JR email GA its in one of his video's I'm pretty sure it's right after he got shot.

not possible homie

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: NNY78

Taped mafia meeting sheds light on the Philadelphia crime family

Joe Ligambi, the reputed Philadelphia mob boss, spent a decade operating in the shadows.

Unlike his predecessor, the flamboyant Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino, Ligambi, 73, seldom spoke to the media, avoided public displays of bravado, and preferred to spend his nights at home rather than in bars and nightclubs.

But secretly recorded conversations from a mob meeting at a New Jersey restaurant two years ago offer a rare opportunity to listen in as Ligambi breaks bread in a gossip-filled gabfest with several other mobsters.

It's Ligambi, in his own words, discussing the murderous and the mundane as the wine flowed during a five-hour luncheon meeting at La Griglia, a restaurant in Kenilworth.

A federal judge ruled last week that most of those conversations can be used as evidence in the racketeering trial of Ligambi and seven others scheduled for October.

A federal prosecutor has likened the restaurant session to a meeting of the board of directors of organized crime, but Ligambi's mocking tone and critical asides were often more reminiscent of the banter in a high school locker room.

"That's the kind of nuts you're dealing with," he said during one story about an alleged mob murder plot, drawing laughter from those at the table.

At another point, he joked that a hapless 78-year-old North Jersey mobster was so poor "he's selling cakes out of the trunk of his car."

Again, the table burst into laughter.

But federal prosecutors may get the last laugh.

The conversations were recorded by cooperating witness Nicholas "Nicky Skins" Stefanelli in May 2010. Ligambi and several of his associates met that afternoon with high-ranking members of New York's Gambino crime family, authorities allege.

During the session, Stefanelli, a soldier in the Gambino organization, drew praise from Ligambi, who described him as "a good man."

Stefanelli, who committed suicide earlier this year, was wearing a body wire for the FBI at the time. According to authorities, the North Jersey mobster had begun cooperating in 2009 and over two years recorded dozens of conversations up and down the East Coast.

The Ligambi trial will be the first at which Stefanelli tapes will be introduced as evidence. The tapes include conversations from the mob confab at La Griglia and from another meeting at the American Bistro in Belleville.

Though Ligambi unwittingly had nice things to say about a mobster who was a government informant, he didn't hesitate to mock several other mob members and associates.

He told a story about Vincent "Beeps" Centorino, a down-on-his-luck member of the North Jersey faction of the Philadelphia mob who, Ligambi said, "was selling cakes out of the trunk of his car."

"I can't make three cents with him," added Joseph "Scoops" Licata, 71, a mob capo to whom the aging Centorino reported.

Licata, a codefendant in the pending case, drew more laughs when he said, "We'll run a benefit for him."

In that same conversation, Ligambi made an aside about Centorino's girlfriend, describing her as "the broken-down broad he was going out with in Florida," and complained about how Centorino had cornered him at a mob gathering in South Philadelphia.

"At the Christmas party we had, he was sitting next to me," Ligambi said. "He was giving me a ditty how broke he is."

In another discussion, Ligambi alluded to problems with Danny D'Ambrosia, a South Philadelphia bookmaker and reputed mob associate whose underworld allegiance has often been questioned.

Ligambi said that a few years earlier, D'Ambrosia's father had come to see him at his South Philadelphia home, claiming the FBI had told him the mob was going to kill his son.

"His father comes over to my house about three or four years ago," Ligambi said. "Said the FBI said you was going to kill my son. He was telling me this on the step. I said, 'What . . . are you talking about? Don't ever come around this house again. I don't know what you're talking about.' I mean that's, that's the kind of nuts you're dealing with."

Ligambi also joked about the murder of John "Johnny Gongs" Casasanto and made a passing reference to Fox 29 reporter Dave Schratwieser, although his exact words were too garbled to be understood, according to the transcript.

At the time, Schratwieser was doing in-depth reports on the Philadelphia mob and had focused several times on the unsolved Casasanto hit.

Whatever Ligambi said drew laughter and led Licata to add, "At least we finally got to get him."

Casasanto was killed in his home in South Philadelphia in November 2003.

Defense attorneys have challenged the government's transcription of many of the conversations, including that comment from Licata. They contend Licata was not talking about the Casasanto murder and had, in fact, said, "At least we finally got to get together," referring to the restaurant meeting.

Ligambi and Licata also made fun of an aging North Jersey mob figure who had been proposed for membership by Peter "Pete the Crumb" Caprio. Caprio later became a cooperating witness, and the North Jersey mobster's chances to be formally initiated died there.

Licata said he told the mob wannabe to "leave it alone."

But Ligambi said the mobster called his house.

"I said, 'How'd you find my phone number?' " Ligambi told the others at the table.

The mobster told Ligambi he got the number from Rita Merlino, Skinny Joey's mother.

"He said Rita gave it to me," Ligambi recalled as the others laughed. "It was Joey's mother. I told her, 'What're you giving this guy my number for? What the hell's the matter with you?' "

Merlino is mentioned several times by Ligambi and others during the restaurant meeting. At the time, the flamboyant mob leader was still in jail, finishing a 14-year sentence for a racketeering conviction. He was released the next summer.

"Joey sends word," Ligambi said.

Others at the table chimed in on a discussion about how and when Merlino, 50, would be released and where he would go.

Authorities now contend that based on these secretly recorded conversations, Merlino is still the boss of the Philadelphia mob, even though he has settled in Florida.

Ligambi, authorities say, is "acting boss."

How the mobsters at the table felt about Merlino is difficult to determine from the conversations.

Louis Fazzini, a Licata associate and codefendant in the pending case, referred to Merlino as "slippery," but it was impossible to determine whether that was meant as criticism or a compliment.

Anthony Staino, a top Ligambi associate who is also a codefendant, drew laughter when he talked about Merlino's pending release, but again it was impossible to determine whether he was mocking or praising Merlino.

"They're going to have a caravan wherever he's at," Staino said of the day Merlino was to leave jail. "He sneezes, there'll be five hands giving him a hanky."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/201209...?page=2&c=y

this is part of it...

but i am thinking of the one where they mention making a couple of guys...

and Ligambi or someone says that he is gonna wait until Joey comes home and let him do it...
Posted By: paprincess

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 04:31 PM

After 9/11 the whole "Organized Crime" and low key life came to a halt or at least on the backburner. No one cares about a few Italians hanging out and beating each other up when there are bigger psychopaths in other countries who are trying to get rid of everybody. Social Media and the Security Industry really took off after that and made the few smart investors billions of dollars. I bet even the top paid federal agents focus more on other criminal organizations. As far as making money, real money, then a wise investor would invest in land and property. fast money is always spent even quicker.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 04:35 PM

Blackjack,

It's been reported that on one of the tapes Ligambi says they will wait for Merlino to decide who gets made. Say what you will about Joey running the Philly Mob, he was smart enough not to incriminate himself on tape like these other guys did with Steffanelli.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 05:00 PM

Man why is it still such a.debate.about Merlino? Guess no one will believe it until the next case. I mean on one hand you got the administration on tape saying Ligambi is acting and then on the other hand you got the feds saying Merlino is still boss. As far as Mazzone maybe or maybe not kicking up something, that is a joke too because they are tighter then the pants these kids wear nowadays. Mazzone does not exist without him. I'm all for a fun discussion but some people on here take their crazy assumed theories and run with em.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 05:13 PM

That was 4 years ago. He may have stepped down when he was released.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 05:28 PM

Yea he just did all that time without relinquishing the belt but he comes home and hangs it up? Very doubtful. Also doubtful that it's a coincidence Steve Mazzone is running things

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 05:31 PM

Yea he just did all that time without relinquishing the belt but he comes home and hangs it up? Very doubtful. Also doubtful that it's a coincidence Steve Mazzone is running things

lol exactly

Merlino is sharper than people give him credit for

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: NNY78
Blackjack,

It's been reported that on one of the tapes Ligambi says they will wait for Merlino to decide who gets made. Say what you will about Joey running the Philly Mob, he was smart enough not to incriminate himself on tape like these other guys did with Steffanelli.

Oh, George or someone that heard more of it reported it, but didn't have the quote from it"

I thought there was a quote in an article about it but I could be wrong.

Either way it was supposed to be on that tape.

and yeah, Big Fat Ron tried real hard to get Merlino on tape, couldnt do it.

Stefanelli went to Florida to try to nail him too.

No dice.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 05:35 PM

lol exactly

I used to think he was retarded but I gotta agree with you now, he has come a long way.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 06:00 PM

Originally Posted By: cheech

not possible homie

Well there is footage of the two around Hanehman maybe it was for something else like when the brother tried to kill himself

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 06:09 PM

not possible homie

Well there is footage of the two around Hanehman maybe it was for something else like when the brother tried to kill himself

May be what it was. Mark was flown to hanehman from AC.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 06:19 PM

Maybe, he might be enjoying his time in Florida. Mazzone would be next in line after Ligambi went to jail anyway, he's one of the only capable guys they've got.
Posted By: dave213

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 07:56 PM

lol exactly

Here's the only audio of Merlino I've heard. He doesn't come across as an idiot to me, at least not here: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08...on-wip-in-1996/
Posted By: paprincess

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/25/14 10:01 PM

Not retarded... was maybe just a little too LAZY to go to school... in that situation your just stuck learning the same sh*t later on in this country, or you get REALLY good at getting other people to do your homework for you ha ha

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 01:24 AM

Personally I think Merlino still boss is bulls*t.

People in the trenches facing trials, feds and stools are happy to send Joey an envelope whilst he's tanning it up in Florida?

Defering to his call?

NY recognizes him (after all the street war shit he pulled in the 90's?). He's wearing the title?

Maybe, but I dont see it.

More Likely he's the Mancuso of Philly IMO. Lightning rod to keep Joe-Fed occupied. Hollow title if any.

But who the F**k knows...
Posted By: jipjones

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 02:05 AM

Ur wrong brotha! Joey is much more respected then Mancuso! The thrones his if he wants it hes just playing it smart! acorse NY gonna recognize Joey as da Boss if they don't Joey would go to the Mattresses again if he didn't like who was supposedly rinning things like Stanfa in the 90's! Joey lerns from his mistakes I bet hes insulated himself at this point! Especially since Nicky Skins tried to get Joey to Incriminate himself I bet its easy for Joey to spot a rat! Joey has Balls ripping off Scarfo Street tax to Alledegly trying to Clip Nicky JR on Halloween in 89.. Power not given its taken! How cd u compare Joey to Mancuso! Joey aint no puppet!

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By: jipjones
I bet its easy for Joey to spot a rat!

Joesy's GREAT at detecting rats.
Till he aint.

Originally Posted By: jipjones
Joey aint no puppet!

He aint in Philly either.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 04:53 AM

Joey is still the official boss Mazzone is the acting boss and he's a Merlino guy him and Joey are very close so Joey is definitely running the family through Mazzone.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 08:02 AM

I believe you are thinking of this video and its with Nicky Sr.

Liugambi and Scarfo Video

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 08:27 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyL
Joey is still the official boss Mazzone is the acting boss and he's a Merlino guy him and Joey are very close so Joey is definitely running the family through Mazzone.

I mean this is the most likely scenario but I guess these guys dont wanna believe it since he is in Florida. But the latest information we have from the tapes and the feds is that Joey has been Official boss, uncle Joe was acting for him while he was in the can.

Now with Ligambi having his legal troubles he stepped back to more of a consig type role or maybe he stepped down completely, and Mazzone is acting boss.

Everyone knows Mazzone has always been Joey's guy, so it makes perfect sense that he is the one that put him there.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 08:58 AM

Who the hell knows. But in my opinion Mazzone is running day to day while Merlino is making the final decisions.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
Who the hell knows. But in my opinion Mazzone is running day to day while Merlino is making the final decisions.

He is probably only consulted on something big or important being in Florida and being careful to not get caught on taps, and gets his weekly/monthly envelope

Wags or someone he is with down there probably passes on his word if he didnt decide to step down, which I doubt he would.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 09:26 AM

How is wags and him so close? They arent same age are they? Is it because he ran a book for joey?

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: merlino
How is wags and him so close? They arent same age are they? Is it because he ran a book for joey?

im not really sure, i didnt even know of this wags until he started popping up with Merlino in Florida.

Guess he moved down there with him when he got out, he was an associate in Philly before, think his brother was too

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 12:32 PM

Wags still lives in philly, him and joey grew up together and are close.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 01:38 PM

Wags still lives in philly, him and joey grew up together and are close.

oh, I assumed he moved to FL with how many pictures he is in with Merlino

makes even more sense that he would be the messenger with him living in philly and coming down to visit joey in FL

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 01:51 PM

Yes he most likely does deliver messages. shit i would deliver messages all day if joey let me stay at his place for a free vacation every month or two lol
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 02:57 PM

lol exactly

i don't think anybody in philadelphia is all that fucking bright

north philly, south philly, whatever philly, they all seem like scum in a gutter
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 03:30 PM

Cant believe there is still even debate that joey is the boss.. not only is he the boss but 90 percent of the skippers under him are his guys and are die hard loyal to him... like someone said he learned a lot obviously.. I give him a lot of credit for not saying 1 incriminating thing when skins tried to suck him into discussing things 100 times..
I also have a lot of pics of mikey lance,al cat lance, mikey lances brother al, dom grande, wagner.. mainly the younger al lance and mikey lance... lots of them at mummers since mikey lances brother al is the president of the jesters... a few pics also of joeys new rolls Royce.. whatever hes doing down there in florida he is living really fucking well... cruising on boats all day long with family and friends.. living in a nice place. driving a rolls. fine dining.. shit sign me up

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

lol exactly

north philly, south philly, whatever philly, they all seem like scum in a gutter

You need meds!

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 05:59 PM

lol exactly

You must live where all the cool kids do
Posted By: Jose

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/26/14 06:09 PM

Mazzone must be rolling in the dough and with a real tight grip
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/29/14 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: merlino

Wag's brother Eddie was Joey's bodyguard in the 90's. The Wagner's uncle I believe is Lucibello.
Posted By: Nice_Guy

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/30/14 06:34 PM

By David Amoruso
In the old days every gangster wanted to be the boss of a Mafia family. It meant you had the world at your feet. All the broads, more money than God, and the power over life and death. That was then. Nowadays, being the boss of a family means only one thing: Life behind bars. Philadelphia mobster Joseph Merlino knows this all too well. And he seems to have found the perfect solution to this problem.
Don’t live like a Mafia boss. Just live like a boss.
After spending 14 years in prison on racketeering charges Merlino decided to leave the grimy streets of South Philadelphia behind and settle down in sunny Florida. It was time for a change. In the 1990s, Merlino and his crew of young turks took over the Philly crime family after a violent power struggle. Those years cemented Merlino’s reputation as a stone cold gangster with brass balls.
Though he was acquitted twice of several murder charges brought against him, sources in both the underworld and law enforcement finger him in at least a half dozen murders. Mob reporter George Anastasia confronted Merlino with the persisting allegations in an interview last year. “I was found not guilty,” Merlino told him. “What else can I say?”
Not much. If Merlino was a talker he wouldn’t have done a 14-year stretch behind bars. He’d either be doing life because of his big mouth or living in the witness protection program after spilling the beans. But the Philly gangster is neither a blabbermouth nor a rat.
What he is, though, is flamboyant. During his early days he loved the media attention and earned the nickname “John Gotti of Passyunk Avenue,” after the infamous Gambino boss known for his vanity and hunger for fame and the area of South Philadelphia where he himself operated.
Upon his release from prison in 2011, Merlino continued the lifestyle befitting a Dapper Don as he moved into a $400,000 Boca Raton townhouse, which he apparently can afford as an employee of a carpet-installing business.
Neighbors told a reporter for the Miami Herald how “he has thrown loud parties, with beefy men and scantily clad women coming and going at all hours. Last Christmas season, somebody threw his fully decorated tree — tinsel, balls and all, from his balcony onto the street. ‘They’re scary,’ said one neighbor who asked not to be identified. ‘We’ve had the police come several times. It’s been very stressful living near them. There is always screaming and fighting.’”
And when Merlino isn’t partying at home he is hitting the clubs. Fourteen years in prison turned 52-year-old Skinny Joey into a hulking figure ripped like an extra on the movie 300. If his bad boy reputation isn’t enough than his physique will do the rest to sway the ladies.
It’s a lifestyle befitting of a playboy Mafia boss. But where today’s mob bosses need to avoid the spotlight and hope and pray that the cops won’t lock them up within 6 months, Merlino has none of those worries.
He’s done with “the life”, he told several reporters.
No more hits. No more double crosses. No more rats trying to lure you into a trap. And no more time in prison.
For Merlino the only thing that seems to count is staying legit and having fun. No matter what anyone might say or think, as of yet, three years after his release from prison, no one has been able to prove Skinny Joey has been involved in any crimes.
Whether he is speaking the truth about his new legitimate life has to be seen, but for now he parties. He relaxes on the beach. He meets with friends and scantily clad women. As the urban saying goes: He’s living life like a boss.
View the Joseph Merlino in Florida photo gallery below:

Find more photos like this on Gangsters Inc.
Follow Gangsters Inc. on Twitter and Facebook.
If you enjoyed this article you might also enjoy reading:
Gangsters Inc. sits down with FBI agent Jack Garcia
Philly Mob Boss Joey Merlino Goes To Hollywood
Nicky Scarfo Junior Following in Daddy's Footsteps
Copyright © www.gangstersinc.nl

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/30/14 06:37 PM

Pretty good read on merlino, this guy seems to be living "the American gangster dream" lol

Any new pics of Borgesi around yet?, I bet that cerebral palsy they said he had was all bullshit...hope ya enjoy

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/30/14 07:33 PM

merlino is gonna get everybody indicted

the philly mob should tell him to stay in florida

the feds do not like seeing him with gorgeous women while their wives look terrible

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/30/14 07:53 PM

the feds do not like seeing him with gorgeous women while their wives look terrible

Lol that is really true. Plus there wives loving getting hit by guys they try to bust lol

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/30/14 08:11 PM

More pointless posts.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/30/14 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Nice_Guy
I bet that cerebral palsy they said he had was all bullshit.

Borgesi has Bell's Palsy. There's a tremendous difference.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/30/14 11:15 PM

I have never ever seen in sports,hollywood,or just everyday life the fascination people have for this guy.Whether he is still the boss or not,so what.He's like LeBron James,Tim Tebow,and Kim Kardashian rolled into one as far as media attention is concerned.here's a scene at the most prestigious club in the world.I'm with the president,sorry can't let you in,I'm with Peyton Manning and Tom Brady,sorry can't let you in.I'm with DeNiro,Pacino,and Stallone,sorry can't let you in.I'm with JOEY,have a good time and let us know if you need anything. Do you see my point.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 06/30/14 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: 22
I have never ever seen in sports,hollywood,or just everyday life the fascination people have for this guy.Whether he is still the boss or not,so what.He's like LeBron James,Tim Tebow,and Kim Kardashian rolled into one as far as media attention is concerned.here's a scene at the most prestigious club in the world.I'm with the president,sorry can't let you in,I'm with Peyton Manning and Tom Brady,sorry can't let you in.I'm with DeNiro,Pacino,and Stallone,sorry can't let you in.I'm with JOEY,have a good time and let us know if you need anything. Do you see my point.

And he probably couldn't get a table at Rao's wink.

And you guys know me. I don't do the geography thing with wiseguys. I think if you take pride in your local criminals, then you're a headcase, plain and simple.

But the "fascination" with Merlino isn't on a national level (except for mob watchers on boards like this smile ). John Gotti's name and face were known all over the country. If Joey Merlino walked into a bar in New Mexico, no one would know who the fuck he was. But if he likes the attention, he picked the perfect place to relocate. Because Palm Beach County is loaded with ex-Northerners and more than a few of them are mob groupies.

In South Philly, Joey was a big fish in a small pond. In Boca, he's a big fish in an even smaller pond wink .
Posted By: Yankees1951

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 12:27 AM

More pointless posts.

I agree Cheech. Some federal agents get hot women, women like stability,safety reassurance and a good provider. Plus they can create wealth if there smart about it having a lot of inside information.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 02:21 AM

Pizzaboy you know what sometimes I hate when you answer me because your answers do make a lot of sense.I guess I was being a little narrow-minded with the local area,I guess I will have to ''out-think you'' next time. Lol

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 02:37 PM

i dont know for sure but youd have to think its merlinos family...i just read the transcripts from the restaurant meeting with the gambinos and its pretty clear.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 03:08 PM

Do you have a link to them that you can post?

thanks.

i dont know for sure but youd have to think its merlinos family...i just read the transcripts from the restaurant meeting with the gambinos and its pretty clear.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 04:38 PM

Introduction of LCN Members: At the beginning of the meeting,
the CW introduced JG as a caporegime with the administration of
the Gambino LCN Family. LICATA then introduced LIGAMBI to
the group as the acting boss of the Philadelphia LCN Family.
LICATA introduced STAINO as a “caporegime.” The CW also
introduced FAZZINI to JG.

During the meeting, LICATA and FAZZINI discussed FAZZINI’s “making”
ceremony. LICATA explained that co-defendant DAMION CANALICHIO and four others were
made during initiation rituals conducted by the Philadelphia LCN Family, before FAZZINI was
formally inducted into the LCN. LICATA noted that FAZZINI and co-defendant ERIC
ESPOSITO were made at the same “making” ceremony. LICATA also discussed how former
boss Joseph Merlino proposed three new members to be “made” while he was incarcerated, but
LIGAMBI declined to “make” these candidates because he did not know them well enough.
According to LICATA, LIGAMBI said that Merlino can “make” these new members when he
comes home from prison.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 04:38 PM

i have a pdf, not sure how to attach it here

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 05:51 PM

Pizzaboy you know what sometimes I hate when you answer me because your answers do make a lot of sense.I guess I was being a little narrow-minded with the local area,I guess I will have to ''out-think you'' next time. Lol

Thanks, 22. But that's not true. You're a gentleman and one of the most open-minded and knowledgeable Philly guys on any of these boards smile.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Yankees1951

More pointless posts.

I agree Cheech. Some federal agents get hot women, women like stability,safety reassurance and a good provider. Plus they can create wealth if there smart about it having a lot of inside information.

merlino is still gonna get everybody indicted if he's involved

i'm quite certain that the feds wanna nab him

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 06:10 PM

i have a pdf

Have you tried penicillin?

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 07:53 PM

lol

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 10:52 PM

[quote=cookcounty]merlino is gonna get everybody indicted

the feds do not like seeing him with gorgeous women while their wives look terrible.

More pointless posts.

Hey Cheech which are you referring too?

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 10:54 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Sorry I misunderstood that one, but has anyone seen him? Besides the stalker Schratweiser lol

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 11:08 PM

You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/01/14 11:08 PM

22 it seems to me your bitter about something, why don't you fill us in?
I think the reason he attracts attention is because 99% of us know he committed some serious crimes got away with them and he's all over the internet like he ain't got a worry in the world lol that's actually admirable if you live any kind of "crooked" lifestyle or our on the street, n for those that are squares the way the Philly news broadcasts his lifestyle it's pure entertainment for those of us that miss watching sopranos, the guys young wit a hot wife n still has his crew since he was a child, guys that still have friends like that around there's something good about them to a lot of people that know him, not some intern
Et troll that just likes to hate to stir the pot!!

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/02/14 02:43 AM

First of all Nice Guy I will fill you in.you CANNOT understand anything.I never ever said I didn't like Merlino,You can look up my history on here and you find me ONE POST where I bad mouthed him,but yet everyday someone is saying negative things about him.Didn't somebody just say he is going to get everyone busted.My point is they talk about him so much whether he is boss or not and I'm like if he is,he is,nobody knows but him.I have NOTHING against him,I don't know him,he seems like a like able guy so why don't you go bother someone that really talks negative about him,they are not hard to find but it sure as heck is not me.I have posted twice in the last 2 months.Are you satisfied now,Joey seems like he is doing great,living the life he did his time like a man now whatever he does is up to him.Last time I feel I have to respond to you,at one time nobody would even communicate with you on here,I never had that problem.
Posted By: Southphilly4ever

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/02/14 05:42 AM

Sorry I misunderstood that one, but has anyone seen him? Besides the stalker Schratweiser lol

I doubt you will see George Borgesi around much until he is off parole. I seem to recall the news story when he was released stating that he has a long list of people he's not able to be in contact with and around including Uncle Joe. If he's around anyone it's only his brother Anthony since he has no criminal record and the rest of the crew that I always see around his brother. He also lived in Cherry Hill, NJ when he was last on the street so he may be living in Jersey again and might not be able to cross state lines.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/02/14 08:48 AM

[quote=cookcounty]merlino is gonna get everybody indicted

the feds do not like seeing him with gorgeous women while their wives look terrible.

More pointless posts.

Hey Cheech which are you referring too?

im sure you can figure it out wink

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/02/14 09:00 AM

First of all Nice Guy I will fill you in.you CANNOT understand anything.I never ever said I didn't like Merlino,You can look up my history on here and you find me ONE POST where I bad mouthed him,but yet everyday someone is saying negative things about him.Didn't somebody just say he is going to get everyone busted.My point is they talk about him so much whether he is boss or not and I'm like if he is,he is,nobody knows but him.I have NOTHING against him,I don't know him,he seems like a like able guy so why don't you go bother someone that really talks negative about him,they are not hard to find but it sure as heck is not me.I have posted twice in the last 2 months.Are you satisfied now,Joey seems like he is doing great,living the life he did his time like a man now whatever he does is up to him.Last time I feel I have to respond to you,at one time nobody would even communicate with you on here,I never had that problem.

Thanks for clearing that up 22.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/02/14 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever

I doubt you will see George Borgesi around much until he is off parole. I seem to recall the news story when he was released stating that he has a long list of people he's not able to be in contact with and around including Uncle Joe. If he's around anyone it's only his brother Anthony since he has no criminal record and the rest of the crew that I always see around his brother. He also lived in Cherry Hill, NJ when he was last on the street so he may be living in Jersey again and might not be able to cross state lines.

Thanks for replying, have a good day.

Re: This is my Philly Chart 2014 - 07/02/14 12:59 PM

lot of bosses actualy on the street in this day. merlino in fla. crea dom Gambino limone up here even Colombo russo home you think hes not associating with his friends guy was on tape saying he'll never quit to he dies.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET