Home

Matty guglielmetti

Posted By: domwoods74

Matty guglielmetti - 06/17/14 11:51 AM

Matty guglielmetti has been released from prison , I wonder where he will fit into the patriarca family now he has been released . At the age of 65 he still has a good few years left in him
Posted By: Hamilton

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 06/17/14 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Matty guglielmetti has been released from prison , I wonder where he will fit into the patriarca family now he has been released . At the age of 65 he still has a good few years left in him

Guglielmetti went gay in the can so I doubt they'll welcome him back...
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 06/17/14 12:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Hamilton

Didnt you watch da sopranos, tony says you get a pass for that.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 06/17/14 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Hamilton

Are you serious? Where the hell did you hear that? (not that there's anything wrong with that...)
Posted By: southend

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 07/01/14 09:05 AM

Are you seriously asking if he's serious? C'mon.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 07/01/14 09:45 AM

he'll be a major player, if not the boss at some point.

I wonder if he even knows "big cheese" and his dumb brother..?
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 07/01/14 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
he'll be a major player, if not the boss at some point.

I wonder if he even knows "big cheese" and his dumb brother..?

No chance, the power is now in Boston. If it was in Providence then Matty would be a top candidate for boss, Providence are finished only a handful of active made guys.

If he's smart he'll retire wit his millions, Boston faction is infested with rats and majority are broke. Not worth it.

Patriarca's are fucked.
Posted By: philipbracci

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 07/01/14 12:52 PM

Lucky Matty's not in the Luchese Family, Amuso would have ordered someone to paint a cucumber black and stick it up his ass before sticking him in the ground lol
Posted By: pmac

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 07/01/14 12:59 PM

Yeah he was called to Boston to mediate between big cheese and some old timers dee dee and Freddy. Dude don't believed the gay shit. But 3 yes of surpervisdd realease will keep him sidelined. He had the famous quote on a wire will use even a hooker on the corner today.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Matty guglielmetti - 10/22/14 12:44 PM

Anybody heard anything on him since he's been released?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET