Home

If you have mobbed up family....

Posted By: secondcoming

If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 06:57 AM

Stay out of trouble. The feds don't forget. I got popped recently and they spent more time asking about my family than they did my own case. Meanwhile this guy hasn't been active since the demeo days. That mob shit will follow you thru generations even if you were never involved. Fuckin feds...
Posted By: merlino

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 08:44 AM

Not to sound harsh but don't you have a lawyer?
Posted By: Little_Frankie

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: merlino

And if so, didn't he tell you to keep your mouth shut? lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: secondcoming
Stay out of trouble. The feds don't forget. I got popped recently and they spent more time asking about my family than they did my own case. Meanwhile this guy hasn't been active since the demeo days. That mob shit will follow you thru generations even if you were never involved. Fuckin feds...

The Feds popped you? I'm confused, because in the other thread about prison rape you said you were looking at state time:

I got some possible state time ahead of me so let's hope that's true. I don't wanna turn into Beecher

And if you truly DO have the Feds in your life, they're monitoring your ip and tracking your Internet usage. So you really shouldn't be on a site like this to begin with, let alone talking about it.

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 10:56 AM

Didn't say I did anything wrong. This is just what they told me. I guess given the nature of this site, there might be some offspring of past trouble makers.. I never took it seriously when they said this shit follows generations. Without saying I did anything, I kinda wanted to send a message to people that in this life, u can still pay for the actions of someone decades ago. My lawyer is a dick btw

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 10:58 AM

Pizza boy that part would be going in too much detail but it's a state thing that the feds had actually made contact with the cops. That's about it. They just treat u worse when they have u.
Also I don't mind being on this site since I'm genuinely not involved in any of that in any way whatsoever. It's just something I read about.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 11:06 AM

pizza,

J:"reminds you of somebody we know?"

T:"woah...it's him just with a mustache"

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 11:20 AM

I hope the feds do watch me actually. Maybe they'll realize I'm just some guy who plays video game and laughs at fart jokes. They act like I'm something I never was
Posted By: merlino

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
Originally Posted By: merlino

And if so, didn't he tell you to keep your mouth shut? lol

He better call saul if his lawyer is bad....saul gets everyone off lol

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 12:16 PM

Ha yeah shoulda called Saul. But really tho the only things mentioned here are the basics that anyone using Google could see. I'm not saying anything new. But the message is for those younger ones who may look up to their family for previous BS. Just stay on the straight and narrow. It's all fun and games til you got the cuffs on
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/27/14 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
pizza,

J:"reminds you of somebody we know?"

T:"woah...it's him just with a mustache"

Bobby Valentine might have been a fool but that was the funniest thing I ever seen in baseball. Of course MLB didn't think so....
Posted By: Extortion

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/14/15 03:50 PM

If I had to guess...Secondcoming is related to Robert Senter...the only guy from demeo crew most likely who isnt dead or in jail.
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/14/15 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
If I had to guess...Secondcoming is related to Robert Senter...the only guy from demeo crew most likely who isnt dead or in jail.

Don't know who Robert Senter was,but i don't think he was a member of the DeMeo crew.
Posted By: CleanBandit

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/14/15 05:00 PM

Robert Senter was the uncle of Anthony Senter. Robert was involved with kidnapping of Gambino's nephew.

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/14/15 07:44 PM

Oh right. Then im wrong. I got that info from wiki go figure

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/14/15 07:55 PM

w.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/15/15 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

The Feds popped you? I'm confused, because in the other thread about prison rape you said you were looking at state time:

I got some possible state time ahead of me so let's hope that's true. I don't wanna turn into Beecher

And if you truly DO have the Feds in your life, they're monitoring your ip and tracking your Internet usage. So you really shouldn't be on a site like this to begin with, let alone talking about it.

Damn PB, It never takes you long to find an impostor or a fraud.

This thread would have been better off named..."I WANT EVERYONE TO THINK I HAVE MOBBED UP FAMILY, PLEASE BELIEVE ME"
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/15/15 12:10 PM

If i had to guess, this kid is making it all up.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/15/15 12:38 PM

You'd be surprised how many prosecutor's offices passed up on me as an Assistant Prosecutor before I got where I'm at now. There's a line, "any or immediate family been convicted of a serious misdemeanor or felony?". The name I am forced to write down is a state RICO violator. Suffice is to say it wasn't my grades, interviewing skills, or family connections that lost me my first 3 or 4 open slots. You are who your uncles, great uncles, cousins, brothers or parents are.
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/15/15 11:13 PM

Lol stupid thread. Not trying to rain on your parade but come on with this my family is the mob stuff. If they are why blab about it. Retarded thread from a child. Sorry had to be said
Posted By: lefty_two_guns

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/16/15 05:42 AM

3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead, why open your mouth
Posted By: oldschool3

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/16/15 06:53 AM

Since we're on this topic, I might as well come clean too....my uncle is Nicky Scarfo...oh, you don't believe me?....well, how 'bout my cousin is Sammy the Bull...please kill this thread. Helpful hint to the above: if you are related to any CN, keep it to yourself...its really nothing to be proud of...really, its not.
Posted By: Oscarthedago

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/16/15 08:25 AM

Didn't say I did anything wrong. This is just what they told me. I guess given the nature of this site, there might be some offspring of past trouble makers.. I never took it seriously when they said this shit follows generations. Without saying I did anything, I kinda wanted to send a message to people that in this life, u can still pay for the actions of someone decades ago. My lawyer is a dick btw

Your lawyer? Is that Nino Tinari?
Posted By: Malandrino

Re: If you have mobbed up family.... - 05/16/15 09:17 PM

Or maybe Joe "Dracula" Guglielmo? They say he also survived, albeit it's questionable.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET