Home

Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant

Posted By: merlino

Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 01:14 PM

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/investigation/al-sharpton-764312
Posted By: EricKumerow

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 01:46 PM

Well who wouldn't think this POS corksucker is a RAT!

Not to mention dumber than a box of rocks.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 02:26 PM

Like in the report it basically says that sharpton was gonna get hemmed up on some federal charges and flipped, being in new york his whole life and wanting to get things done and free money I could see him being an informant, the only thing is when mobsters flipped or even wrote some books why would they never mention sharpton being involved in any level?
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 02:51 PM

From reading the article it seems he was only involved with a small group of mobsters, specifically in the music business. Also it should be noted that it doesn't in any of the fbi reports mention sharp ton by name and from reading them alone i don't see how you could jump to the conclusion that it is him. Also this smoking gun article uses anonymous sources who are supposed ex task force members so take it for what its worth.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 05:44 PM

Well he aint denying it, so i guess he was an informant. He responds to the allegations in this article in the nypost.
http://nypost.com/2014/04/07/al-sharpton-secretly-worked-as-an-fbi-mob-informant-report/
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 06:40 PM

This ain't good for the black community or little baby jesus Amen!
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: merlino
Like in the report it basically says that sharpton was gonna get hemmed up on some federal charges and flipped, being in new york his whole life and wanting to get things done and free money I could see him being an informant, the only thing is when mobsters flipped or even wrote some books why would they never mention sharpton being involved in any level?

Michael Franzese mentioned this in his book "Quitting the Mob".
Posted By: stealth44

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 07:32 PM

I'm surprised the mob would do business with him.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 08:49 PM

pretty cool stuff about chin bullying the shit out of morris levy there use to be aton of strawberries all over mass. and chin and his crew had him by the balls. the guy baldy dom calling the Framingham ma store. I read chin had fmily around boston. theres some stuff about baldy dom c. wonder how he knew bout the bug inn his car and how he was shocked they got by his own system. probably when the commission trial and the jaq tapes came out cool read. co once levy died that's why chin grabbed pete savino another money maker in his personal circle shit chin had money. andy gerado would go to the triangle.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: stealth44
I'm surprised the mob would do business with him.

Me 2 being a colored guy and all
Posted By: southjerseyoldhead

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/07/14 11:30 PM

Will probably make the black community like him more. "datz coo yo, rev sharpton hung out wit da mobstas"
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 05:53 AM

Originally Posted By: southjerseyoldhead
Will probably make the black community like him more. "datz coo yo, rev sharpton hung out wit da mobstas"

Is this supposed to be funny? Because it just comes across as ignorant. It's not the black community that is hanging out on this internet board boasting, arguing or starting flame wars about how they knew, met, saw or heard about this or that Italian lowlife.

As I alluded to above Sharpton's alleged links to some interesting characters in both the FBI and the criminal world are old news. The Franzese book was published in 1992.

Only in America could a black man allegedly share information about criminals with the authorities and that be used as evidence of his bad nature. Were Joseph Salerno, Robert Kubecka and Don Barstow "rats"?

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
pretty cool stuff about chin bullying the shit out of morris levy there use to be aton of strawberries all over mass. and chin and his crew had him by the balls. the guy baldy dom calling the Framingham ma store. I read chin had fmily around boston. theres some stuff about baldy dom c. wonder how he knew bout the bug inn his car and how he was shocked they got by his own system. probably when the commission trial and the jaq tapes came out cool read. co once levy died that's why chin grabbed pete savino another money maker in his personal circle shit chin had money. andy gerado would go to the triangle.

Did you read the bit about them looking into paganos sexual tendencies whilst in jail. That gambino guy was an idiot why would he be discussing stuff with al sharpton especially stuff about other guys.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 06:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: southjerseyoldhead

Is this supposed to be funny? Because it just comes across as ignorant. It's not the black community that is hanging out on this internet board boasting, arguing or starting flame wars about how they knew, met, saw or heard about this or that Italian lowlife.

As I alluded to above Sharpton's alleged links to some interesting characters in both the FBI and the criminal world are old news. The Franzese book was published in 1992.

Only in America could a black man allegedly share information about criminals with the authorities and that be used as evidence of his bad nature. Were Joseph Salerno, Robert Kubecka and Don Barstow "rats"?

Sharptons a slippery fuck. But yeah this is old news, that doesn't really hurt him because really all he did was help the authorities take down some gangsters. It is amusing to read some of the comments under the dailynews saying things like "snitches get stitches" and "why couldn't he have informed on the bloods and crips". Its like on one hand they condemn the whole stop snitching culture and then on the other they support it when it suits them.
Posted By: EricKumerow

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 09:09 AM

This douche should have been clipped a long long time ago.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 09:26 AM

@scorcese

there ain't a such thing as the "stop snitching culture"

that's a bunch of media bullshit

watch 3 episodes of the first 48 and you'll see what i mean
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 09:48 AM

Here's the latest, Rodney Dangerfield also a rat along with Sharpton.

http://nypost.com/2014/04/08/dangerfield-sharpton-shared-ties-to-same-mobster-report/

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 01:08 PM

'I did what was right': Al Sharpton on being the feds' mob informant.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/al-sharpton-mob-informant-article-1.1749419

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 03:59 PM

Found a longer version of his press conference today addressing these allegations.

http://thegrio.com/2014/04/08/tabloid-headlines-on-sharpton-story-promote-stop-snitching/

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/08/14 09:50 PM

that pagano guy was a legend I read. his son was a capo to think the gas racket and may be still today. what the hell calling him gay. if they even thought back in the 60tys he would be put down.
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 09:11 AM

thought the same pmac, probably just some FBI bullshit. THat guy sharpton is a scumbag

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 10:43 AM

al sharpton could not have affected so many peoples lives to even have public outcry

i'm black and he hasn't affected my fucking life so i don't see where the hatred stems

yeah he's a snitch but i sense that people hated him beforehand
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
al sharpton could not have affected so many peoples lives to even have public outcry

i'm black and he hasn't affected my fucking life so i don't see where the hatred stems

Yea, moron, why would people dislike a anti-semite piece of shit that has spent his life extorting business and creating mobs on false pretenses that kill people (see Yankel Rosenbaum) and destroy businesses? What he did in Crown Heights and regarding Tawana Brawley should have put everyone on notice to what a piece of garbage he is. Of course the anti semitic comments, actions and demonstrations over the years would have sunk him, but lucky for him, he is part of another oppressed group that can apparently speak and act like a nazi.

And yes he has a national tv show now as reward for this long illustrious career destroying lives based on false pretenses. So stop being an apologist and whining about relevance to protect your man. He has affected plently of lives, just not positively. Go ask Rosenbaum's family.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/al-sh...rticle-1.945812

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

Yea, moron, why would people dislike a anti-semite piece of shit that has spent his life extorting business and creating mobs on false pretenses that kill people (see Yankel Rosenbaum) and destroy businesses? What he did in Crown Heights and regarding Tawana Brawley should have put everyone on notice to what a piece of garbage he is. Of course the anti semitic comments, actions and demonstrations over the years would have sunk him, but lucky for him, he is part of another oppressed group that can apparently speak and act like a nazi.

And yes he has a national tv show now as reward for this long illustrious career destroying lives based on false pretenses. So stop being an apologist and whining about relevance to protect your man. He has affected plently of lives, just not positively. Go ask Rosenbaum's family.

I also beleiev he was the loudest screamer in the Duke rape case that proved false, he has used race to get to where he is and make money on his BS, and the white guilters have allowed this to go on and on ad nauseum and the fact that any president or attorney general would speak at any of his fundraisers speaks volumes to anyone who supports him over all his soap box screaming and MSNBC is the worst

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 12:52 PM

I couldn't agree more I read about the Rosenbaum incident, Sharpton did extort his way through life. I never saw the man as having any good intentions that would bring together unity..if anything it was him spewing a false sense of security to his people that they deserve more then your average minority
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 02:26 PM

Wow they have the transcript of Fritzy's wife calling StephenMaltese the night Giovanelli shot that cop. I wish they had more than one page though...anyone know who Maltese is?

Also is Giovanelli still active?

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 02:30 PM

giovanelli is actually the one telling the press to leave sharp ton alone and that he has no ill will towards him.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 03:44 PM

once again people are complaining about a man that has nothing to do with them

al sharpton is harmless
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 03:49 PM

al sharpton is harmless

Tell that to Yankel Rosenbaum.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 04:11 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
al sharpton is harmless

yankel rosenbaum (whoever he is) has nothing to do with the hatred for al sharpton
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 04:14 PM

al sharpton is harmless

yankel rosenbaum (whoever he is) has nothing to do with the hatred for al sharpton

You're right, Cook. Whoever he is . . . if he was a poor Jewish kid who got killed in a riot incited by Sharpton . . . that has nothing to do with it. People only hate Sharpton for the same reason they hate you. Because he's Black rolleyes .
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 04:18 PM

al sharpton is harmless

add harry crist jr. as well. al charlatan is one of the biggest pieces of shit walking and anybody who even remotely supports or defends him is not much better. the fact that a certain cable propoganda channel has him on shows where their priorities are as well. it may be wise to keep in mind that the person who you are engaging has about the same level of common sense as the good reverend, so best of luck! smile
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 05:21 PM

lol lol lol

You are by far my fav poster cook, i have no idea if you are trolling, or if you were dropped on the head as a child constantly and probably deliberately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r20m7K45zRI

lol lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSYy44jluq0

rolleyes rolleyes

cooks response - GODDAMN RACISTS
Posted By: leftygun62

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Wow they have the transcript of Fritzy's wife calling StephenMaltese the night Giovanelli shot that cop. I wish they had more than one page though...anyone know who Maltese is?

Also is Giovanelli still active?

Maltese was one of Fritzy's top guys. He ran his numbers operation I believe.
Posted By: short841

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 06:06 PM

I remember this guy on Louis theroux documentary about black supremist groups. I always wondered if he had connections to Genovese since he acted like a big boss, and was always around in Harlem

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 06:48 PM

Originally Posted By: short841
I remember this guy on Louis theroux documentary about black supremist groups. I always wondered if he had connections to Genovese since he acted like a big boss, and was always around in Harlem

Do you mean Al Sharpton?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1qTKgMUbOY

Other than that we found out Shakespeare,multiple kings and Tom Jones are all Black lol .

http://movpod.in/2qn4wer9k75m
Posted By: leftygun62

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
giovanelli is actually the one telling the press to leave sharp ton alone and that he has no ill will towards him.

Does it say who he gave that quote to? Seems shocking a top Westside guy giving a quote to anyone

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 10:03 PM

the smoking gun made fittzy a early internet legend him and a couple other westside soldiers that were really close to chin. its been around forever and seems to only make him look more gangster. him and held buddys would gossip about life.mob buzz and TV. its a great read wmob. classics. him and his best bud were close to chin the other guy was Frankie condo a chin body guard at the triangle social club plus its funny as shit like they said a mafia Seinfeld. chin gave fitz a pass on killing a cop. think he was at Massimo 2k meeting of mobsters.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 10:06 PM

the westside guys needed them Harlem NAACP guys for all there crooked dealings around blacks in Manhatta in all the mob staples. al was a greedy guy easy to corrupt.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 10:47 PM

this thread is about al sharpton snitching

not all of his other alleged shortcomings

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 11:05 PM

lol lol Yo Cook what up fam you good?

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 11:09 PM

To be concise Al Sharpton know's how to work the system I hate fhe fucking guy but his flim flam bolshit got him the whole way to the whitehouse

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/09/14 11:10 PM

Don't come out with idiotic comments like this,

And your heroes alleged shortcomings lol will not be pointed out to you.

To save you the trouble, Camarel - racist.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/10/14 05:00 AM

Originally Posted By: MikeyO

To be concise Al Sharpton know's how to work the system I hate fhe fucking guy but his flim flam bolshit got him the whole way to the whitehouse

He's like don king in that respect.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/10/14 09:34 AM

@mikeyo

hell yeah, people not saying what they really want to as usual

@camarel

have u ever been an american city?

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/10/14 11:54 AM

Al Sharpton is a racist bomb thrower and has been since he joined with jesse jackson, He started making noise with bernie goetz, when bernie defended himself ina robbery, and all the way to crown heights where he organized the beatings and eventual murder of a jewish tourist, so I am guessing all of this added into the feds looking at sharpton with federal charges of hate crimes and he probably cut deals that led to mob ties....sharpton is a piece of ship and one of the worst people in the US and is only looking to line his wallet on the backs of black americans and should be looked at only that, I am not sure of too many positive things he has done for america short of wearing a wire for the feds taking down the NYC mafia
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/10/14 04:01 PM

Carmine Denoia, is he the brother of Phillip(Gerardo's Crew) from North Jersey.

Attached picture sharpton.jpg
Posted By: roryhandson

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/10/14 04:54 PM

Howard said he's been following the story about Reverend Al Sharpton and he doesn't want to get too deep into it. He said long story short he was an FBI informant on the mob. Howard said on the front page of the paper they were calling him a rat. Howard said he thinks the guy is a Rabble-rouser and he hates the Tawana Brawley stuff. He said if you're an informant he's not sure why they can't protect that fact. Howard said he's not sure why that stuff is top secret. Howard said he'd be shitting his pants if that news got out. Robin said that's a brave thing to do. Howard said it might be the only brave thing he's done.

Howard said the other thing is that if someone wears a wire against the mob they call him a rat. Howard said he's not sure why they're so vested in that. Robin said it's on the cover of the newspaper. Howard said it's not right that they call him a rat. Howard said he thinks that in the paper they're saying there was a drug deal that went bad and that he may have been doing business with the mob. Robin said he's claiming that he was in the record business and the mob was trying to muscle in.

Howard said it really disturbs him that they can't keep this a secret. He said they say the information is out because of the freedom of information act. Howard said he doesn't think that's right.

Howard said in general if someone wears a wire he wouldn't want that broadcast all over the place. Robin said she wouldn't want to see them called a rat either. Howard said he doesn't want to see this country turned into Mexico where being a rat is the wrong thing.

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/11/14 02:08 AM

Originally Posted By: merlino
Al Sharpton is a racist bomb thrower and has been since he joined with jesse jackson, He started making noise with bernie goetz, when bernie defended himself ina robbery, and all the way to crown heights where he organized the beatings and eventual murder of a jewish tourist, so I am guessing all of this added into the feds looking at sharpton with federal charges of hate crimes and he probably cut deals that led to mob ties....sharpton is a piece of ship and one of the worst people in the US and is only looking to line his wallet on the backs of black americans and should be looked at only that, I am not sure of too many positive things he has done for america short of wearing a wire for the feds taking down the NYC mafia

I could'nt have said it better myself, nice post. He is a piece of shit whose a lot of things but i'll holdback from using any off-colored language
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/15/14 02:30 AM

[img]http://enfocoinc.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/flores_yusefhawkinsdemo.jpg?w=500&h=329[/img]

When Yusef Hawkins got killed running away from that mob in Bensonhurst, Sharpton led a march through that area .

News cameras captured images that aren't that different from those old images in the deep south in little rock, ark, or alabama.
Microphones captured comments from protesters that could have been straight from 1980s South African whites.

I always assumed that many Americans of Italian background didn't care for Sharpton because he helped expose some of prejudice....for the world to see.

I think people are using smokescreens and being disingenuous.

The Australian man who was killed in the Crown Heights riots? The guy who did it was convicted....and mayor Dinkins had a terrible response to the riots. He as the sitting mayor is more to blame than anyone except the guy who did the stabbing.

Sharpton is guilty of some very public fuckups but the guy who stabbed the Australian man is THE one responsible for that death...and the mayor's inaction is what allowed the rioting and violence to go on fo ras long as it did.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/15/14 02:49 AM

If Sharpton was in fact jammed up for a drug dealing charge.......I have to turn my back on him.
If he was a drug ADDICT I'd see that as a personal problem/failing/shortcoming but buying and selling drugs is unforgivable.

Person who is a lowlife and open about it....regardless of how you feel about what they do, you respect their honesty.,

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/15/14 01:32 PM

@getthesenets

that perm screams i sell heroin or used to sell heroin

it's funny how the stormfronters give sharpton more credit than we do
Posted By: NNY78

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/15/14 02:14 PM

it's funny how the stormfronters give sharpton more credit than we do [/quote]

Racist remark ^^^^^^ tongue
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/15/14 02:41 PM

@getthesenets

that perm screams i sell heroin or used to sell heroin

it's funny how the stormfronters give sharpton more credit than we do

Yea, the man that had the President and Attorney General speaking at his event this weekend and kissing his fat ass is clearly "irrelevant" and not worth discussing as a minor figure. Clearly the two most powerful people in the country must be "stormfronters" by your calculation then.

You are such a jackass cook. It must be nice having an excuse for all your failings in life.
Posted By: SC

Re: Al Sharpton FBI Mob Informant - 04/15/14 02:52 PM

You are such a jackass cook. It must be nice having an excuse for all your failings in life.

LittleNicky joins the others in the Sandbox.

You guys see a pattern here? No tolerance for this bullshit flaming crap.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET