Home

Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello

Posted By: italy100

Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 09:26 PM

Where is Lou? Last I heard he was in Ventnor. Is it true he did not enter Witness Protection? Even after he took stand against a boss. Has anybody seen him around?
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 09:28 PM

He is real visible. He works for some company it's real easy to find. I'm too lazy right now but I'm sure someone can easily dig it up, along with the phone number.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 09:29 PM

doesn't bite his tongue giving interviews to George a, who hasn't wrote about the scarfo trial lately must be boring as hell. but knowing the phillys guys are out and about he must look other his shoulder a lot. probably went to florida to start a new biz. he said it himself that guy George is a serial killer.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 09:45 PM

This amazes me. 20 years ago if you told me this would happen I would tell you your crazy. Especially with Philly who had there issues but were always violent. Even before they were out they still should have been able to have someone take care of this. He is embarrassing them and the fact he didn't move away and was/is in a mob town like Ventnor is even more shocking. There is guys everywhere in Ventnor and they know that town well. Very hard town to play hide and seek in.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 09:47 PM

Even philly is smart enough to realize there is no upside in whacking him now. Damage is already done and the feds would go nuclear if they even touched him.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 09:53 PM

I don't even think Borgesi is stupid enough to go after fuck finger lou, at least not for now, although I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing him die slow and painfully.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Even philly is smart enough to realize there is no upside in whacking him now. Damage is already done

Disagree with this popular theory.

There is absolutely 'upside' to hitting him or any other rat living in plain sight (Pisciotti, Pacello, Joseph 'Joe Campy' Campanella etc).
Deterrent.
Having retribution is a key LCN trait and the lack of this only encourages further 'ratting'.

Whether this outweighs the FBI response is another debate.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 09:55 PM

There was a time where they didn't give a fuck. You rat you die. You where even pushing your luck entering program. There was also a time where whoever brought him around would have a big problem too. These times were not that long ago. Even Natale who is a sick fuck entered the program.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 10:02 PM

Didn't see it myself but I heard he was seen at the beach in Ventnor many times. Is this for real?

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Even philly is smart enough to realize there is no upside in whacking him now. Damage is already done

There is absolutely 'upside' to hitting him or any other rat living in plain sight (Pisciotti, Pacello, Joseph 'Joe Campy' Campanella etc).
Deterrent.
Having retribution is a key LCN trait and the lack of this only encourages further 'ratting'.

It's simply no longer possible to get away it in this day and age. So any discussion of the upside is completely fantasyland, a few rats might fear you for the month before you get sentenced to death for killing a federal witness.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/20/14 10:52 PM

There is two ways it could be taken care of and feds couldn't prove a thing. Bring some guys in from a different city and have him disappear or go Richard Kuklinski style and have him not wake up in the morning. I would go with disappear everyone would think he got scared and took off. Your wrong little nicky. There is a lot of cities that this would still not happen. There is also still crews in Philly area this would not happen to. Richard Kuklinski might have got busted but there is still 100 guys out there just like him. Still huge money in hits.If they were worried about feds they shouldn't of choose this life they are to soft. If he disappeared how could feds prove a thing?

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 12:45 AM

Now he has to work hard for his money. No more easy money extra 50ka yr from gambling or shaking down bookies. Bet he never gave George b wife more then 20 percent he was making under there flag. I been to the shore for a day on the ride home from myrtle beach will he be able to show his face there in the summer without some big meathead pounding his facein just to get a name.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 12:51 AM

@LittleNicky
Mob murders still occur. Some are solved, some arent.

That you would propose to know that everyone against a rat would be solved is more the 'fantasyland'.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 12:55 AM

It was 5 yrs ago one bar was full of like 30 pagans or some bike crew it was a bar with like 3 different big entrance with a rock band playing in the afternoon think Sunday would them guys give him a beating. No mater wat he still lives there he got to be nervous just over a ass whooping. You can kill a government witness they'll stick the needle in ya arm that's why they don't care I think if you give them a beating for the lcn the feds will still give u 5+yrs.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 01:05 AM

@LittleNicky
Mob murders still occur. Some are solved, some arent.

That you would propose to know that everyone against a rat would be solved is more the 'fantasyland'.

There is a reason that a high-profile government witness, post testifying, hasn't been hit for several decades. It would be instantly clear who did it and bring down a massive law enforcement crackdown. You can't kill witnesses in federal trials. Either you know the mobsters self-interest better than they do or that fact speaks for itself.

The calculus is different pre-trial or pre-indictment. But even that seems to have gone the direction toward less violence.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 02:06 AM

Nobody gives a sh*t about rats anymore. The whole concept of Honor and Omerta,and putting the Family above all else is dead and buried. Maybe when Gambino was alive it would be risky for a guy to rat,but not anymore. The whole mentality has changed. You've got all the mopes and cugines moving up in the ranks and it's all about money and flash. Even the Chin and Massino took deals.
Half of the modern "Men of Respect" think that Omerta is a pasta dish. Rat'em out, get a deal, do time served, and write a book. Christ,Sammy Bull ratted out the supposed"last real gangster",and in between book signings and Diane Sawyer interviews,he basically waved his di*k in Gotti's face. Yea.I know they were GOING to kill him,but gee,somehow they didn't. Then he gets popped and is sitting in a cell for the next 15 years. He makes fools out of both "The Last Godfather" and the Government,but will probably die from choking on a steak when he gets out.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 02:22 AM

Little nicky and pmac you two make me laugh. Don't tell people how things work now. My deal is I have deep, old, old ties to the Philly mob. I am not hiding my identity because of fear it is because this shit is not talked about. It would be a complete embarrassment to a lot of people if it was known I came on here and gossiped on illegal info that is not to be spoken about, I am aware though that the crew that runs this site probably has my IP address and knows where I am. I also noticed that leaders of site list there location in jersey. so there is a good chance someone knows one. And could find out who I am if they wanted to. But I would never identify myself only for fear of embarrassment to others. After saying that for you to to tell us how things work is kind of insulting. One thing about Philly is a lot of these people go back three generations. So we don't need to be told how things work or happen. I have roots in philly that probably goes back to 1800's in illegal activity in area. Another reason identity would never be given is we are not completely legit yet so to come on here and admit to illegal activity would be foolish to say the least. There are serious old timers all over the philly area who know a lot more then 99% of the people on this site. Guys that you would think are working stiffs played cards with guys like sindone and riccobene. That being said I will gossip a little from time to time. The reason a high profile government witness wasn't hit ten years ago is because they were well protected not because of fear of law enforcement. No witnesses walked the street. If one did please tell us who it was and I will say your right. Guys I know wouldn't talk to you unless they knew you for 30 years or knew a relative of yours for that long. That being said lets have some fun cracking on gangsters and wannabee gangsters.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 02:29 AM

So why does Gino DiPietro get killed for being a rumored informant (if that was the reason, not that I would know) and Monacello walk free? Is it possible that certain people are being extra cautious when it comes to vengeance, possibly taking a lesson from the Nicodemo fiasco?

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 02:32 AM

I missed this post because I was typing you are wrong there is still a mob I hate to use a quote from this guy but Angelo Lutz said something on his cooking show that made sense. Believe half of what you hear and none of what you read. Remember that that was a good one
Posted By: carmela

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By: italy100
I missed this post because I was typing you are wrong there is still a mob I hate to use a quote from this guy but Angelo Lutz said something on his cooking show that made sense. Believe half of what you hear and none of what you read. Remember that that was a good one

Ohhh is that Lutz that said that? I don't believe you.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 02:49 AM

Watch a rerun he said something real close to that it was a couple years ago so not sure I got it completely right. Point being some of these newspaper and internet articles are way off. Even about who bosses are. Some are good also.
Posted By: MikeyO

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By: mike68
So why does Gino DiPietro get killed for being a rumored informant (if that was the reason, not that I would know) and Monacello walk free? Is it possible that certain people are being extra cautious when it comes to vengeance, possibly taking a lesson from the Nicodemo fiasco?

These guy's don't learn lessons. "Cosa Nostra Till I Die"
Posted By: southjerseyoldhead

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 02:58 AM

Some of the people on this site are gullible. You really think the government gives a flying fuck about Lou Monicello? He has outlived his usefullness (what little there was) to the government.

FEDS could give a fuck less.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 04:07 AM

Little nicky and pmac you two make me laugh. Don't tell people how things work now. My deal is I have deep, old, old ties to the Philly mob. I am not hiding my identity because of fear it is because this shit is not talked about. It would be a complete embarrassment to a lot of people if it was known I came on here and gossiped on illegal info that is not to be spoken about, I am aware though that the crew that runs this site probably has my IP address and knows where I am. I also noticed that leaders of site list there location in jersey. so there is a good chance someone knows one. And could find out who I am if they wanted to. But I would never identify myself only for fear of embarrassment to others. After saying that for you to to tell us how things work is kind of insulting. One thing about Philly is a lot of these people go back three generations. So we don't need to be told how things work or happen. I have roots in philly that probably goes back to 1800's in illegal activity in area. Another reason identity would never be given is we are not completely legit yet so to come on here and admit to illegal activity would be foolish to say the least. There are serious old timers all over the philly area who know a lot more then 99% of the people on this site. Guys that you would think are working stiffs played cards with guys like sindone and riccobene. That being said I will gossip a little from time to time. The reason a high profile government witness wasn't hit ten years ago is because they were well protected not because of fear of law enforcement. No witnesses walked the street. If one did please tell us who it was and I will say your right. Guys I know wouldn't talk to you unless they knew you for 30 years or knew a relative of yours for that long. That being said lets have some fun cracking on gangsters and wannabee gangsters.

Hey Italy,

It takes a special kind of pussy to make all kinds of outlandish remarks about uncle joe (Uncle Joe is RAT), edit all your posts to hide your history and then come on here and start discussing your credentials as a insider. You are just another lunatic with delusions of grandeur.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...8329#Post768329
Posted By: southjerseyoldhead

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 04:13 AM

I thought you were a cherry hill guy now your a philly guy?

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 12:04 PM

South jersey old head and nicky jr?
Nice names did you give them to yourselves?
If I change my screenname to Al Capone does that make me him?
Two wannabees if you ask me. How far is Cherry Hill from Philly anyway.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 12:21 PM

South jersey old head and nicky jr?
Nice names did you give them to yourselves?
If I change my screenname to Al Capone does that make me him?
Two wannabees if you ask me. How far is Cherry Hill from Philly anyway.

Dude you accused Uncle Joe of being a rat in a psychotic rant only to change the topic "I love hoagies". At least stand by your slander.

quotes such as:

Quote:

WE HAVE BEEN OPERATING IN CAMDEN/CHERRY HILL AREA FOR A VERY LONG TIME. KNEW NATALE. WE KNOW SOME DETECTIVES THAT HAVE TOLD US TO STAY AWAY FROM LIGAMBI. HE IS A INFORMANT. THEY MIGHT BE LYING BUT WE ARE TAKING NO CHANCES. THEY WANT MERLINO AND THINK LIGAMBI IS BEST SHOT TO GET HIM. WE GREW UP WITH THE DETECTIVES AND THEY ARE FRIENDS.

Quote:

HOW THE F IS THIS GUY OUT ON THE STREET. EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED IS LOCKED UP. ALSO DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HE GOT OUT OF MURDER CONVICTION YEARS AGO. HE WAS ONLY ONE TO GET OUT THEN TOO. SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE TO ME. I WOULDNT GO NEAR THIS GUY WITH 10 FOOT POLE. I KNOW NOBODY WANTS JOB, BUT ALL THE STUFF GOING ON AND ALL THE GOVERMENT COMES UP WITH IS PINBALL MACHINES? NO CONSPIRACY CONVICTION? I SMELL A ---!
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 12:37 PM

Let me see if I'm putting this into perspective right....

A. According to you, Ligambi is a rat
B. According to you, your family has connections in the Philly mob?

....So if Philly finds out who you are, won't the acting boss take it out on your blood relatives for calling him a rat on a public forum page?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 06:42 PM

Deterrent.

Well, the last part of your post is the theory, i.e. whatever benefits could be gained from hitting a rat after the fact are far outweighed by the risks today. Much like taking plea deals rather than going to trial, the mob has had to adapt in the world it lives in now.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/21/14 07:33 PM

Tell Anthony Nicodemo nobody kills rats anymore. I'm sure that will comfort him as he prepares to max out in Neveruary.
Posted By: spmob

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/23/14 12:47 AM

Hey Italy,

It takes a special kind of pussy to make all kinds of outlandish remarks about uncle joe (Uncle Joe is RAT), edit all your posts to hide your history and then come on here and start discussing your credentials as a insider. You are just another lunatic with delusions of grandeur.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...8329#Post768329

I guess this type of talk only gets certain people suspended on this site

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/23/14 01:07 AM

Please explain the issue with LittleNicky's post?

It was a very accurate factual summation of Italy100's previous postings. The last sentence being based on this a damn close if not completely accurate description of Italy100's disorder.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/23/14 01:10 AM

Whaaaaa some people can get away with saying certain things and others can't. Whaaaa why doesn't SC play fair?? Whaaaaaa and a booo fucking hoooo.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/23/14 03:04 PM

Haha thanks carm i needed a laugh today

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/23/14 03:24 PM

Man and here I thought we were good friends, spmob
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 01:28 AM

They need to seek retribution or their whole "thing" falls apart because they rely on fear to get their business done such as loan sharking "you better pay up or ______" or "if you rat you're a______" All that shit goes away then its just like any other organization or street gang.

It is still VERY important they seek retribution so people still take them seriously.

Or maybe they are afraid that they will be spotted on Google Earth's satellite or one installed by the FBI or NATO heh heh
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 02:25 AM

Originally Posted By: tommykarate

that wasn't that funny what she said (no offense), you just wanted to call her "carm".

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 02:34 AM

He He Hahah He He Haha...

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Whaaaaa some people can get away with saying certain things and others can't. Whaaaa why doesn't SC play fair?? Whaaaaaa and a booo fucking hoooo.

Boo Are You.. Boo !! Boo !!.. Boo are you Boo !! Boo!! I really wanna know who are you Bo ho a Bo ho

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 03:42 AM

Lets get back to the topic. Is Lou living in Ventnor? I heard he was but I have not seen him. I cut through Ventnor 3 or 4 times a week but rarely stop. Whats up with southjerseyoldhead not knowing where cherry hill is? He has to be a fraud. No feelings hurt here. Nobody answered other question on who is other rat that did not enter program? Lou took stand and did not enter program. Where is Lou???? Doesn't WPP provide money? Is he still in the business and didn't need the goverments money. Is he still taking action in Philly area?

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 03:46 AM

Maybe with everyone locked up or going out of business he is making a ton of money taking action in south philly so he will not enter program it would be paycut.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 07:50 PM

Without "fear" 50% of what they do is shot....
Posted By: spmob

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 08:22 PM

If you wanna break balls at least be funny

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob

There's nothing funny about being a dry snitch.

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/24/14 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: spmob

There's nothing funny about being a dry snitch.

ARFHH IDepise gussing games llol
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/25/14 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Extortion

that wasn't that funny what she said (no offense), you just wanted to call her "carm".

Are you fkn kidn me rite now?

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/25/14 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Extortion

Are you fkn kidn me rite now?

Hey Paulie Come down you already got high blood pressure and cancer of the prick!

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/25/14 01:17 AM

Never understand this one and they way it went down. Don't know the guy but he looks like he had his act together too. Real sad story.
Posted By: marine

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/26/14 03:02 AM

you called it perfect years ago somebody would of took his head off.. months ago there were guys on here who swore bent finger would b on the run and people looking to lynch him.. just a bunch of bs hype....and they are all probally scared of bent finger.. look at marty he got beat up by a woman.. he had a blak eye an a bite mark on his cheek... class a tough guy there

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 03/30/14 09:10 AM

Originally Posted By: marine
you called it perfect years ago somebody would of took his head off.. months ago there were guys on here who swore bent finger would b on the run and people looking to lynch him.. just a bunch of bs hype....and they are all probally scared of bent finger.. look at marty he got beat up by a woman.. he had a blak eye an a bite mark on his cheek... class a tough guy there

Marty is a tough guy he don't hit women so he just let her hit him.
Posted By: Merlinofan1970

Re: Louis "Bent Finger Lou" Monacello - 04/02/14 07:06 PM

Ur right. After the jury aquitted GB n Uncle Joe, the Feds dont give a hoot about Monacello. They would throw a party if he got clipped.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET