Home

Prison stories about mobsters

Posted By: TheMechanic

Prison stories about mobsters - 03/09/14 05:48 AM

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2011/10/mafia-guys-2/

Good read,check it out.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/09/14 06:42 AM

Good post. The part about Gotti telling all the young kids to go to trial and never take a plea deal was hilarious.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/09/14 05:24 PM

john gotti told somebody to "get the fuck outta the way n-word" while in marion, il

the next day the dapper don got his ass beat in a one on one fight

allegedly on orders of jeff fort
Posted By: cmoss

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/09/14 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
john gotti told somebody to "get the fuck outta the way n-word" while in marion, il

I'm not claiming this is false, but one doesn't need orders from jeff fort to beat a guy up who pisses you off. it makes a better story adding the jeff fort thing in there....but some guys you call them an offensive word and other guys just react.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/09/14 06:27 PM

There's all sorts of theories about the fight gotti got into in the can. One I heard that makes a lot of sense is that the Aryan brotherhood paid the black guy to beat up gotti so he would come to them for protection. Just as easily could have been a random encounter though.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/09/14 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: cmoss

I'm not claiming this is false, but one doesn't need orders from jeff fort to beat a guy up who pisses you off. it makes a better story adding the jeff fort thing in there....but some guys you call them an offensive word and other guys just react.

u need orders from jeff fort to beat up a guy if jeff fort is around
Posted By: PhillyMob

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/10/14 01:48 PM

I didn't realize Jeff Fort was in Marion when Gotti was. I thought Fort got transferred to Florence supermax in like '88. But either way Fort was a powerful man during his time in Chicago and in jail.

So who knows it's possible but like someone said its jail so anything can happen in there you don't need a Jeff Fort to tell you to puch a dude in the face, especially another race and it being Gotti.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/10/14 01:59 PM

Fort was transferred to florence in 2006, not saying that means he ordered the gotti beating. The only gang affiliation I've heard gotti's attacker having was to the DC blacks and even thats disputed considering that he was from philadelphia.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/10/14 04:49 PM

Was Gotti actually the biggest jerk off ever? Or just in the history of the mafia? Lol not to get off topic but this guy broke the rules, was a total degenerate gambler, and acted like a celebrity teenager all while running what was supposed to be a secret society.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/10/14 04:52 PM

I dont remember the book it mite hve been the donald frankos book but it was said joey gallo was caught having sex with a black inmate.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/10/14 09:03 PM

@phillymob

you need jeff forts approval to attack john gotti....trust me

that whole aryan brotherhood aspect is bullshit, gotti trying to save face

prison politics are bigger than one man, gotti learned that the hard way
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 12:00 AM

he likes to eat hearty/
party/
be like john gotti/
and drive a Maserati /

Story about Gotti holding court and telling guys how to handle their cases sounds like it's true. Gotti was worshiped by street dudes in that era.

the lines at the top are from Kool G Rap

Gotti fighting a case with his bulldog lawyer and the street guys fighting with public defenders isn't the same thing but I'm convinced that some of those street dudes took his advice anyway.

Heard about Gotti getting beat down in prison, hey anything could happen.

There was a thread about Nicky Barnes ordering a hit on a mob associate or a made guy, and some were acting like that was impossible. Nicky might have stretched the truth and taken out a guy distantly attached to the mob and then claimed it was a made guy to bolster his rep, BUT...if John Gotti can get hands put on him in federal lockup and nothing happens to the guy who did it.....Barnes could have hit a made guy.
Posted By: RunCity

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 12:52 AM

The guy was transferred out to a distant prison for his own safety, no? I'm pretty sure if he stayed in that prison or any N.E prison he would have gotten touched.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets

There was a thread about Nicky Barnes ordering a hit on a mob associate or a made guy, and some were acting like that was impossible. Nicky might have stretched the truth and taken out a guy distantly attached to the mob and then claimed it was a made guy to bolster his rep, BUT...if John Gotti can get hands put on him in federal lockup and nothing happens to the guy who did it.....Barnes could have hit a made guy.

I did post up nicky barnes testimony at a hearing into drug trafficking, even he said they didn't know and didn't care whether he was or wasn't a made guy. I posted it in the last thread dealing with that subject.

But again its not out of the realm of possibility Anthony "little pussy" Russo was stabbed in prison along with is associates during a feud with black inmates at rahway prison back in 1972.
Rahway Prison 1972, mafia kingpin Anthony "little pussy" Russo and his crew acquired some stolen narcotics that were taken from the prison hospital.These drugs were made cheaper for whites than they were to black inmates. Black inmate teddy gibson and his guys find this kind of discrimination no longer acceptable and decide to act.

Russo and several of his associates are jumped in the mess hall by Gibson and co.Russo is stabbed in his lower back along with rosario miraglia. Vince Fenick , Harry Schultz and Charlie heilig are also stabbed and piped.The next morning Mike Masucci is attacked by black inmates and has a chunk of his lip cut off.

The black inmates then tried defending their action through some sham anti drug organisation saying that they were defending themselves against drugs being pushed on them by whites. But really it was about the fact that they wanted to take over the drugs.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: RunCity
The guy was transferred out to a distant prison for his own safety, no? I'm pretty sure if he stayed in that prison or any N.E prison he would have gotten touched.

He got moved around a bit then was released and killed a cop in dc whilst trying to go after the person that snitched on him.
Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 02:58 PM

DELETED - no racial/religious/ethnic slurs on this board!

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 06:05 PM

the last two posts just proved a Chris Rock joke.

Thread using the anti Italian slurs was disturbing..and Rock said..

"People use gay slurs.....and that was ok and people laughed.......used Arab slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....people use Mexican slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....then I cringed..cause I knew Blacks and Jews were next........THAT train is NEVER late"

When dude used the Italian slurs....I knew somewhere along the line Blacks would be used in the insult throwing.

That Train is never late...........CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO

Using racial or ethnic slurs online is so childish and cowardly...Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody and suffer the consequences, just use other choice of words.
Posted By: atardi

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 07:04 PM

"People use gay slurs.....and that was ok and people laughed.......used Arab slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....people use Mexican slurs..and that was ok and people laughed....then I cringed..cause I knew Blacks and Jews were next........THAT train is NEVER late"

When dude used the Italian slurs....I knew somewhere along the line Blacks would be used in the insult throwing.

Using racial or ethnic slurs online is so childish and cowardly...Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody and suffer the consequences, just use other choice of words.

cool CookCountyRowdy?
Posted By: British

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 08:38 PM

I should think the LCN would be well down the pecking order in jail, was it right that gotti used the ayrian brotherhood for protection?
Posted By: padrone

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/11/14 08:52 PM

I had a client that did time with a very well known gangster in Philly about 13 years ago and said that the street guys respect mobsters and often offer them protection. He said people were in awe. They look up to them like a kid looks up to a ball player and thinks "that's what I want to be"
Posted By: Ted

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese

I did post up nicky barnes testimony at a hearing into drug trafficking, even he said they didn't know and didn't care whether he was or wasn't a made guy. I posted it in the last thread dealing with that subject.

But again its not out of the realm of possibility Anthony "little pussy" Russo was stabbed in prison along with is associates during a feud with black inmates at rahway prison back in 1972.
Rahway Prison 1972, mafia kingpin Anthony "little pussy" Russo and his crew acquired some stolen narcotics that were taken from the prison hospital.These drugs were made cheaper for whites than they were to black inmates. Black inmate teddy gibson and his guys find this kind of discrimination no longer acceptable and decide to act.

Russo and several of his associates are jumped in the mess hall by Gibson and co.Russo is stabbed in his lower back along with rosario miraglia. Vince Fenick , Harry Schultz and Charlie heilig are also stabbed and piped.The next morning Mike Masucci is attacked by black inmates and has a chunk of his lip cut off.

The black inmates then tried defending their action through some sham anti drug organisation saying that they were defending themselves against drugs being pushed on them by whites. But really it was about the fact that they wanted to take over the drugs.

That makes no sense. Why would you sell drugs at a discount when you can get more for it?
Posted By: NorthJeresyLife

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 01:32 AM

Why are blacks so impressed by these drug kingpins. Not like it takes smarts. Just violence. What is so impressive about a 26 year old getting life?

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 01:45 AM

BTw. "fat jack" is jackie dinorscio, the guy who the movie find me guilty was based on.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted
Originally Posted By: Scorsese

That makes no sense. Why would you sell drugs at a discount when you can get more for it?

I guess to be an asshole to black inmates. The narcotics were stolen from the hospital so it wasn't like he was losing anything by selling at a discount to white inmates. This story was in a book by a former guard at rahway and there was also an old news article on it.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: NorthJeresyLife
Why are blacks so impressed by these drug kingpins. Not like it takes smarts. Just violence. What is so impressive about a 26 year old getting life?

I don't know about you but I'm really impressed by 70 year olds that keep getting busted for loan sharking and bookmaking. I mean they are dealing with such dangerous people and risks on a daily basis,they really do have some balls to take bets off school teachers and regular joes, and the smarts it takes to run a bookmaking operation is amazing, its like they reinvent gambling every time one of them starts a sports betting venture, as if none of their predecessors ever laid down the template on the basics of how this very well known vice is run for them to copy. They really are the einsteins of the criminal underworld.
Posted By: Lilo

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 12:17 PM

Likely for the same reason whites are so impressed by hoodlums whose primary skill set is also violence. whistle Whites write books, produce movies and television shows about such people and have built up huge cottage industries doing so. Whites even argue on websites about exactly which lowlife is a real captain and which lowlife is only a street boss and so forth and so on..

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 01:40 PM

Nobody seemed to mind the 'paddy' slurs on the other thread. Didn't realise it was even a slur, just the way we talk, apologies.

There's words for Irish, polish and Italians which were regularly used on the construction sites I grew up working on, didn't realise they were considered 'ethnic slurs'.

Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody? Jeeze, if I got offended everytime I got called a 'mick' I'd be cry my eyeballs out all day long.

Apologies if I offended anybody but the Italians and irish I knew that was just the way we talked. Guess in 2014 things have changed if I offended anybody, sorry.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 01:48 PM

That joke also proved how much I miss Richard Pryor. You know, the comedian that was actually funny. That train is never late? How the hey did that post suddenly get me turned into some kind of signed up member of the KKK or White Power Brotherhood or some shit?

I think you playing the race card for no reason is cowardly. I meant no offense just talking how Italians have spoke to me and I have always spoke to them, I will adjust my words from now on but jeeze, bringing the race card into it, wow, talk about jumping on the bandwagon rolleyes
Posted By: artichoke

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 03:08 PM

In its heyday the mob was feared by convicts as well as prison officials because of the fact the wiseguys could take the beefs outside the walls to the streets. That is a bygone era

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: artichoke
In its heyday the mob was feared by convicts as well as prison officials because of the fact the wiseguys could take the beefs outside the walls to the streets. That is a bygone era

The Irish and Italians used to stick together inside, not sure about the Irish Bluebird gang that set up the Aryan brotherhood from San Francisco, they probably couldn't give two fucks if you were Italian or not.

I'd say the Italians still do okay, though the Mexicans hate them on the west coast. The Irish and Italians on the west side of Manhattan, especially HK used to look out for each other according to my Uncle, but he only did a little bid for a drunken street fight. He moved from HK to Inwood cos we had money problems which was a shame cos a few years later that pad was worth a fortune still my family are back in Manhattan now, and I love Inwood though we got hit hard by the storm.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH

The Irish and Italians used to stick together inside, not sure about the Irish Bluebird gang that set up the Aryan brotherhood from San Francisco, they probably couldn't give two fucks if you were Italian or not.

I'd say the Italians still do okay, though the Mexicans hate them on the west coast. The Irish and Italians on the west side of Manhattan, especially HK used to look out for each other according to my Uncle, but he only did a little bid for a drunken street fight. He moved from HK to Inwood cos we had money problems which was a shame cos a few years later that pad was worth a fortune still my family are back in Manhattan now, and I love Inwood though we got hit hard by the storm.

You're in Inwood now, Sean?

Big regret of mine: About ten years ago, we had a chance to buy an apartment building just off Broadway and 207th. I even had the Monsignor from Good Shepherd petitioning the zoning board for me but it fell through at the last minute.

Even in today's real estate market, it's worth about 7 times what we were going to pay for it ohwell.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You're in Inwood now, Sean?

Big regret of mine: About ten years ago, we had a chance to buy an apartment building just off Broadway and 207th. I even had the Monsignor from Good Shepherd petitioning the zoning board for me but it fell through at the last minute.

Even in today's real estate market, it's worth about 7 times what we were going to pay for it ohwell.

Yeah I had a place in Bedford Park 201 street for a while and even Bedford Park is up and coming but I am overjoyed to be back in Inwood now. Got a spot on Indian Road because a few investments payed off.

However recovering from a hernia op at the moment but thanks to my Uncle am only being given light jobs smile

We moved to Bedford Park during a downturn but the whole family's here including my uncle, my kid and my wife. You're welcome around for a drink anytime Pizzaboy maybe I can get you a deal failing that a couple of Broadway tickets for you and your wife lol

Hope you are keeping well though I could do with a place in Florida. You hear of any deals going let me know this winter has been hell frown

Having said that Inwood Hill Park's a gem cool

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 04:16 PM

Yeah I had a place in Bedford Park 201 street for a while

I used to get breakfast all the time at the Bedford Cafe (coffee shop/diner) right on the corner of Jerome and Bedford Park Boulevard, across from the car wash and two gas stations.

Theres a pop-up newstand/food stand right on the Getty property walking towards Lehman. FUCKING GOLD MINE. And that Getty was a Sunoco for years and years. A buddy of mine owned it. Jewish kid, but he had all Pakistani help so everyone though the Arabs owned it. Whatever the rationale was, he made an absolute fortune. Then he sold out to "real" Pakistanis. True story lol.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 06:52 PM

Nobody seemed to mind the 'paddy' slurs on the other thread. Didn't realise it was even a slur, just the way we talk, apologies.

There's words for Irish, polish and Italians which were regularly used on the construction sites I grew up working on, didn't realise they were considered 'ethnic slurs'.

Unless you have the balls to say it in front of somebody? Jeeze, if I got offended everytime I got called a 'mick' I'd be cry my eyeballs out all day long.

Apologies if I offended anybody but the Italians and irish I knew that was just the way we talked. Guess in 2014 things have changed if I offended anybody, sorry.

Sean,

I was just saying that once that slur throwing game starts......in two are three stops the train lands on Blacks.
the OTHER guy who used Black as an insult...saying that Irish are nothing but blacks turned inside out..

I grew up in a section of a city that had been Irish 40 years earlier and then Italian 20 years earlier..I played sports for the Police Athletic League and half the cops were Irish or Italian..I've heard the insult game back and forth , and forth and back.

And these are police in Newark,NJ we're talking about...REAL COPS....

real tough guys.....I've seen off duty cops tap another cop's jaw for saying the wrong thing and then the next week they are buddies again..

Anyway, when dudes are throwing slurs around...
I usually walk away, because if a person is sitting there laughing at racial slurs directed at others....nobody would take them seriously when they act offended when the slurs are directed at them.

Sean, you didn't offend me.....neither did the other guy..I've been there and seen that...just surprised that it only took one stop on the train for the OTHER guy to inject Black people into an Irish/Italian war of insults...

now JOKES are something else...a good joke is a good joke...ugly slurs meant to hurt people are not funny

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Lilo

Likely for the same reason whites are so impressed by hoodlums whose primary skill set is also violence. whistle Whites write books, produce movies and television shows about such people and have built up huge cottage industries doing so. Whites even argue on websites about exactly which lowlife is a real captain and which lowlife is only a street boss and so forth and so on..

Theres even people on websites saying stupid shit about how they hope certain crime families stabilise and giving pointers on how they should avoid this and that in order to avoid prosecution and thrive. I remember a thread on here about the colombos where some people were saying things like "they should really ditch persico cause he's bad for them and he's not the rightful boss" like its a fucking football team or something.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 08:08 PM

It's impossible to find fault with this post if you're reading it with an open mind.

When you SHAMELESSLY root for one criminal organization to succeed (which is absurd to begin with, but that's a topic for another day), then you have no right passing judgement on other ethnic groups for doing the same.

But like I said, whether you're Italian American and rooting for the Five Families to thrive, or you're Black and hoping that the Crips or Bloods will finally go "white collar," you've got some serious issues that shouldn't be brought onto these boards.

Just my two cents.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 08:23 PM

Yeah I had a place in Bedford Park 201 street for a while

I used to get breakfast all the time at the Bedford Cafe (coffee shop/diner) right on the corner of Jerome and Bedford Park Boulevard, across from the car wash and two gas stations.

Theres a pop-up newstand/food stand right on the Getty property walking towards Lehman. FUCKING GOLD MINE. And that Getty was a Sunoco for years and years. A buddy of mine owned it. Jewish kid, but he had all Pakistani help so everyone though the Arabs owned it. Whatever the rationale was, he made an absolute fortune. Then he sold out to "real" Pakistanis. True story lol.

I used to go to Ciro's and even before when it was Jerry's Castle Villa. The best pizza in the neighborhood as I recall. Jerry died and the family sold it to Ciro's. When the Italians left Villa there was no one to support it anymore I guess. Not sure why it closed.

I also liked Jade Garden on Jerome. You don't see Chinese restaurants like those anymore around there.

That newstand was a goldmine alright, I certainly noticed more and more Pakistanis moving into the neighborhood even in McClean Ave there are some shops owned by arabs, definitely more and more moving into the Bronx.

Mind you Webster cafe is nice. I used to use the Bedford Cafe all the time myself, great story Pizzaboy, as usual a fountain of knowledge on the Bronx cool

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 08:39 PM

great story Pizzaboy, as usual a fountain of knowledge on the Bronx cool

You hang around the same place for almost 55 years and people think you're smart. And in my case we all know that couldn't be further from the truth lol.

But thanks, Sean smile.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 08:39 PM

Sean,

I was just saying that once that slur throwing game starts......in two are three stops the train lands on Blacks.
the OTHER guy who used Black as an insult...saying that Irish are nothing but blacks turned inside out..

I grew up in a section of a city that had been Irish 40 years earlier and then Italian 20 years earlier..I played sports for the Police Athletic League and half the cops were Irish or Italian..I've heard the insult game back and forth , and forth and back.

And these are police in Newark,NJ we're talking about...REAL COPS....

real tough guys.....I've seen off duty cops tap another cop's jaw for saying the wrong thing and then the next week they are buddies again..

Anyway, when dudes are throwing slurs around...
I usually walk away, because if a person is sitting there laughing at racial slurs directed at others....nobody would take them seriously when they act offended when the slurs are directed at them.

Sean, you didn't offend me.....neither did the other guy..I've been there and seen that...just surprised that it only took one stop on the train for the OTHER guy to inject Black people into an Irish/Italian war of insults...

now JOKES are something else...a good joke is a good joke...ugly slurs meant to hurt people are not funny

Okay getthesenets, I get where you're coming from, maybe I was a bit harsh on Chris Rock too. Now at times he can really be funny lol so let's just say I'll refrain from using such language on this board again no problem buddy you've made your point and you've made it well.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 08:45 PM

great story Pizzaboy, as usual a fountain of knowledge on the Bronx cool

You hang around the same place for almost 55 years and people think you're smart. And in my case we all know that couldn't be further from the truth lol.

But thanks, Sean smile.

That's okay Pizzaboy, most regular posters on here know you're more than smart enough wink

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/12/14 08:46 PM

When the Italians left Villa there was no one to support it anymore I guess.

Apropos of this website, years ago the BEST Italian feast in the Bronx was on Villa. It wasn't quite as big as the old Arthur Avenue feasts (which have also shrunk to nothing), but quality over quantity and all that. Angelo Prisco and his cousin Patty ran it ever year. Then like you said, the Italians all moved off Villa and it eventually just fizzled out.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 01:55 AM

Life at 26=criminal mastermind.
Posted By: botz

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 03:58 AM

Why would the Mexicans hate the Italians? Joey Merlino chilled with the Mexicans in jail. Mexicans hate black street gangs.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 10:39 AM

Life at 26=criminal mastermind.

I know like i said. I'm al ways wondering how these 70 year olds that keep getting busted for loan sharking and bookmaking avoid these life sentences in their line of work considering that they are dealing with such dangerous situations on a daily basis, i mean it requires a lot of know how and balls to take bets and loan money to deadbeat gamblers and regular joes. Also i forget they have to have basic mathematic knowledge to which is amazing considering the amount of other things they have to juggle on top of that, its like their Keyser Söze or something.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 01:44 PM

Nino Gaggi's cellmate in the Metropolitan was an Irishman (IRA member). They became friends during their time inside. It was the Irish lad's persistence and aggression that finally got Nino some medical attention from the guards when he was clearly having a heart attack.

Whatever about Nino's lifestyle, I don't think anybody deserves to die in such indignified circumstances.

There seemed to be a lot of mutual respect between Paul, Nino, Roy and the Westies.

Anyone know what ethnicity Nino's wife was? Arthur Ruffels says she was Irish but I read somewhere else that her maiden name was Italian?

The Irish thing would make sense seeing as he encouraged his children not to follow in his footsteps.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: botz
Why would the Mexicans hate the Italians? Joey Merlino chilled with the Mexicans in jail. Mexicans hate black street gangs.

The west coast is a part of the country I'm not too familiar just saying that LCN have a much stronger presense on the east coast and therefore far more respect in the can.

Irish and Italians tend to stick together at least the ones that are associated and connected and the same goes for any connected Jews. At least that's the way it was at one time for the guys on the west side today things may have changed.

In my opinion yes the Italians do still get a certain respect no fool would touch a made guy without caution they are most likely tired of the fanboys yeah LCN still carry a certain weight though how much that is I will leave to others to decide I done my last bid in the can in 2006. I have lived an honest life since and I'm not joking. I have a kid and a family to raise.

But all I'm saying is I don't think that respect is as strong on the west coast. And we all know some redneck nutbag who stuck up a gas station for 50$ with a pepper box revolver could easily rise to the top of the food chain in the joint. You are basically on your own though there are plenty that pay protection of course.

I think Joey was sent to Indiana and sure he was probably well respected but then without the cabbage do you seriously think he could have got by on reputation alone? I respect Merlino, he's a tough guy with balls, not saying he would have been a pushover for anybody but then the boodle barks louder than a poodle and Merlino had the boodle in spades.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 04:51 PM

@SEAN

I forgot to mention that I do hold prejudice towards one group.
They don't like me and I don't like THEIR KIND either.

About a month ago...major incident reignited old prejudices.

They call us slurs like "Bridge and Tunnel" people and look down on us..and think that they are better than us.

THEIR KIND=arrogant new yorkers

Hey, if you're a new yorker reading this don't get offended, some of my best friends are new yorkers...:) I wouldn't mind if my sister married one

because of cost of real estate in new york ,many of them have moved to where we live.

Guess they are "slumming" down here...I call them deportees.....they got deported by the hipsters!!!
run for the border.....

my username is in fact..based on the NEW JERSEY NETS moving to
New York..literally "get these nets" we don't want them..

Hey, nobody play the STATE card here....I'm no statist..

and not to mention the

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 05:42 PM

@SEAN

I forgot to mention that I do hold prejudice towards one group.
They don't like me and I don't like THEIR KIND either.

About a month ago...major incident reignited old prejudices.

They call us slurs like "Bridge and Tunnel" people and look down on us..and think that they are better than us.

THEIR KIND=arrogant new yorkers

Hey, if you're a new yorker reading this don't get offended, some of my best friends are new yorkers...:) I wouldn't mind if my sister married one

because of cost of real estate in new york ,many of them have moved to where we live.

Guess they are "slumming" down here...I call them deportees.....they got deported by the hipsters!!!
run for the border.....

my username is in fact..based on the NEW JERSEY NETS moving to
New York..literally "get these nets" we don't want them..

Hey, nobody play the STATE card here....I'm no statist..

and not to mention the

I have many friends from New Jersey but there is no way I am going to cut and run. The first place I bought for myself was in Washington Heights when it was a hellhole and I worked my damn ass off for it when the murder count was sky high.

So don't lecture me about hipsters no hipster wanted to move here back then even if Jerry Seinfeld moved to HK when it started to get hip when we had no choice but to sell out and cut and run.

My Uncle was in Inwood and I had my place with my girlfriend in the Heights. But business went bad for a while we both had to sell out and we moved to the Bronx. Now we are back in Inwood but I would never look down on anyone from anywhere that's your stuff buddy you carry it if you want.

I worked damn hard to get where I am today if you are expecting me to make a slur about New Jersey I'm sorry but I have too many friends I respect there to make that jibe. Many of my buddies from HK moved out there and some still hold property in HK too. One even offered to loan me enough bucks to stay in HK but me and my Uncle are proud people we take care of ourselves. There's too many of a certain family that I respect too much in New Jersey for me to make any dumb slurs.

I look down on no-one just happy to be back in Inwood where I feel at home. 'Irish Eyes' is still a fixture in the neighborhood after 60 years I love this place it is my home and where I'm going to raise a family.

I am going to spend St. Patty's Day first watching Ireland play rugby in Paris then I'm off to Cricklewood and Kilburn in London to have the craic with my ol man and some old friends.

Good luck buddy and I'll even raise a glass to New Jersey if you want smile.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 06:10 PM

Sean

It's St Paddy's Day, not "St Patty's Day".

It's a celebration of Saint Patrick not Patty Testa.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Sean

It's St Paddy's Day, not "St Patty's Day".

It's a celebration of Saint Patrick not Patty Testa.

It can be known as either his name was Patrick after all. Don't be such a petty ass nitpicker lol You gonna tell the Hell's Angels they're wrong? Jeeze, St. Paddy's or Patrick's is fine. Life is too short buddy, I'm sure you'll get over it.

http://eastvillage.thelocal.nytimes.com/...cal-is-invited/

I'll call it St.Pat's, St. Paddy's whatever I'll even call it "Maewyn Succat's Day" if I want to that's just the way the Irish round my way refer to it so shoot me I'll call it St. Paddy's just for you. How about that? As if anyone gives a flying f...
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 07:05 PM

Actually as a member from Aryan Brotherhood who I know real life, told me that Gotti stopped paying AB and so they hired a black guy to beat him up to even more insult him.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 08:49 PM

Hell's Angels? Huh?

I'm just saying nobody calls it St Patty's Day over in Ireland. Paddy is the short for Patrick over there.

But call it what you like anyway.

You can call it anything you like, Essa.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 09:09 PM

Hell's Angels? Huh?

I'm just saying nobody calls it St Patty's Day over in Ireland. Paddy is the short for Patrick over there.

But call it what you like anyway.

You can call it anything you like, Essa.

Yes I am aware of that fact as long as we all have a good 'St.Paddy's' though I doubt many will give a feck smile.

Happy St Pat's to you and that's allowed you can't tell me off for that wink

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/13/14 11:31 PM

It's impossible to find fault with this post if you're reading it with an open mind.

When you SHAMELESSLY root for one criminal organization to succeed (which is absurd to begin with, but that's a topic for another day), then you have no right passing judgement on other ethnic groups for doing the same.

But like I said, whether you're Italian American and rooting for the Five Families to thrive, or you're Black and hoping that the Crips or Bloods will finally go "white collar," you've got some serious issues that shouldn't be brought onto these boards.

Just my two cents.

you would be foolish and/or naive to think the crips/bloods ain't white collar

you would be foolish and/or naive to think black gangs/mobs/organizations ain't white collar

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/14/14 01:58 AM

Because they have FBI squads dedicated to them. Philly alone has as many feds as soldiers.

And it takes alot of know how and balls to sell your mother a dime bag. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your crack baby.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/14/14 10:58 AM

Because they have FBI squads dedicated to them. Philly alone has as many feds as soldiers.

And it takes alot of know how and balls to sell your mother a dime bag. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your crack baby.

Yeah i agree. Philadelphia is force to be reckoned with, with their video poker machines, that one guy they threatened to beat up and the one murder after a decade one of them committed. I preferred them when scarfo was running things, you know when his family was helping to manufacture all that meth that flooded pensylvania back in the 80s. Just Imagine all the families and people that have been destroyed with that drug, but its okay cause some of the people profiting from it back then were from the neighbourhood and have had some movies made about them. So yeah your right i guess it does require a lot of know how and balls to sell drugs to people.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/14/14 02:33 PM

Just my two cents.

you would be foolish and/or naive to think the crips/bloods ain't white collar

you would be foolish and/or naive to think black gangs/mobs/organizations ain't white collar

I guess my point---that one shouldn't assume that one group of criminals is any better than another group of criminals---went right over your head, Cook. But that's not surprising. Everything is over your head.

But that's okay. As long as the gu'ment check keeps getting direct deposited to your RushCard every month, everything's right with the world. It has a MasterCard logo and everything! You can even rent a car!

Oops. Sorry about that, Cook. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I forgot about the written requiremant at the DMV. But here in New York, you can get a Metro Card on public assistance. You know, to get back and forth from your imagined job interviews. I'm sure they have a similar program in Chicago.

So good luck job hunting. Just remember to say: Do you want fries with that, Sir? Because people are much more likely to leave a tip in that jar next to the picture of the retarded kids if you address them as Sir or Madam.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/14/14 11:31 PM

You asked me why the 70 year old italian loansharks get busted repeatedly for loan sharking. I told you the reason, the fbi has sizable squads dedicated to glorified crews. Thats the answer.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/14/14 11:31 PM

@pizzaboy

that type of rhetoric will only hold u back in life

if you're white and mad at black people then you don't understand "your" country

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/14/14 11:45 PM

[quote=cookcounty][quote=pizzaboy][quote=Lilo]

But that's okay. As long as the gu'ment check keeps getting direct deposited to your RushCard every month, everything's right with the world. It has a MasterCard logo and everything! You can even rent a car!

Oops. Sorry about that, Cook. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I forgot about the written requiremant at the DMV. But here in New York, you can get a Metro Card on public assistance. You know, to get back and forth from your imagined job interviews. I'm sure they have a similar program in Chicago.

So good luck job hunting. Just remember to say: Do you want fries with that, Sir? Because people are much more likely to leave a tip in that jar next to the picture of the retarded kids if you address them as Sir or Madam.

Job hunting. Dont you mean crack rock hunting?
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/14/14 11:50 PM

Cook, why is your self-esteemed tied to prosperity of the chicago outfit or black criminal gangs? It worse, and sicker variant, of people that do that with sports teams. Except these guys are worthless garbage that kill people that you root for based on bizarre sort of racial or locale nationalism.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Cook, why is your self-esteemed tied to prosperity of the chicago outfit or black criminal gangs? It worse, and sicker variant, of people that do that with sports teams. Except these guys are worthless garbage that kill people that you root for based on bizarre sort of racial or locale nationalism.

Good post
Posted By: fergie

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 12:23 AM

Pizzaboy...pick your arguements, an old saying...never wrestle with a chimney sweep, you always end up dirty. Ignore bullshit and keep posting the good stuff like you always do
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 02:38 AM

@pizzaboy

if you're white and mad at black people then you don't understand "your" country

He's not mad at you lol he's trying to knock a little intelligence into your head. Seriously a bag of rocks has more brain activity than you
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 05:46 AM

BTw. "fat jack" is jackie dinorscio, the guy who the movie find me guilty was based on.

Is this the same DiNorsico's that were in Bob Delaney's book?
It's been a while since I read the book, might have to go look for it and give it another read.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 02:39 PM

@pizzaboy

Stop. Please. I like Black people fine. I just don't like you.

There's a marked difference between calling out one member of an ethnic group and attacking that group as a whole. And if I crossed a line while going after you, then I apologize to the other Black posters on this board. But my track record here, and in my actual life, speaks for itself.

My best friend for over thirty years is a Black man. I have two adult Black Godchildren who still call me Uncle. And as an Italian American, other Italian Americans who walk around acting like Vinny Barbarino drive me up a fucking wall. But such unfortunates do exist. Some people just have to live down to the stereotype. We have our Vinny Barbarinos, the Black community has you.

But when the unintelligent are backed into a corner about race, they ALWAYS play the race card. Whether they're White, Black, Asian or Latino.

Originally Posted By: fergie
Pizzaboy...pick your arguements, an old saying...never wrestle with a chimney sweep, you always end up dirty. Ignore bullshit and keep posting the good stuff like you always do

Thank you, Fergie. That's nice of you to say. And I'm going to take your advice. I'm done with him.

Have a nice life, Cook.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 05:58 PM

@pizzaboy

u mean to tell me that you're done following me around the messageboard?

i like the age old "i have black people as friends" line

i don't give half a fuck about u or if u did charity work in africa
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 06:05 PM

Moe just move back to Africa figga deal what im sayin jo, you want a white step daddy b.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 10:03 PM

@pizzaboy

u mean to tell me that you're done following me around the messageboard?

i like the age old "i have black people as friends" line

i don't give half a fuck about u or if u did charity work in africa

The racism card you play is as old as the "black friends" line which in PB's case he happens to be a good man and sincere. You on the other hand want to blame everything on everyone else, including whites in this country. Well hate to break it to ya but whites and every other ethnic group you think discriminates against the "brotha's" didn't make you too dumber than a second coat of paint. It's like what George Carlin said "People are fuckin dumb" and you are at the very top of that list

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 11:03 PM

@joeschmo

u need george carlin to let you know that people are fucking dumb?

i don't have to play a racism card

yall show your true colors following me around the messageboard

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/15/14 11:06 PM

@pizzaboy

Stop. Please. I like Black people fine. I just don't like you.

There's a marked difference between calling out one member of an ethnic group and attacking that group as a whole. And if I crossed a line while going after you, then I apologize to the other Black posters on this board. But my track record here, and in my actual life, speaks for itself.

My best friend for over thirty years is a Black man. I have two adult Black Godchildren who still call me Uncle. And as an Italian American, other Italian Americans who walk around acting like Vinny Barbarino drive me up a fucking wall. But such unfortunates do exist. Some people just have to live down to the stereotype. We have our Vinny Barbarinos, the Black community has you.

But when the unintelligent are backed into a corner about race, they ALWAYS play the race card. Whether they're White, Black, Asian or Latino.

Originally Posted By: fergie

Thank you, Fergie. That's nice of you to say. And I'm going to take your advice. I'm done with him.

Have a nice life, Cook.

Pizzaboy you are one of the most respected and informative posters on this forum you don't need to explain yourself to nobody.

And I'm certain the majority of posters on this board woiuld agree with that.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/16/14 09:29 PM

Toning it down a notch and going back to prison stories, I have a friend who was a Correction officer at a maxi security prison in New York and he said he will take mob guys any day of the week over thugs as the mobsters are respectful toward guards and rarely cause any trouble.
Posted By: bobbyvegas

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/16/14 10:03 PM

Whats the big deal about gotti getting beat up? Everybody on this forum acts like they've never took a beating before. Lot of talk and no show on here

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/16/14 10:15 PM

Yes. Gotti took a beating. So what. He was an old(ish) man at the time.

No matter how tough you are, there is always someone tougher out there.

I don't get in fights but the one time I took a beating, I was being scratched by a chick and while I was gentlemanly not putting my hands on her, the guy she was with opportunely sucker punched me in the face.

So lesson 1 is don't let women assault you and lesson 2, if someone is squaring up to you and talking crap, don't take too long to analyse the situation like I did. Just incapacitate them straight away.

Can't be diplomatic. There is no honour in fighting anymore. Like there was in the old days (probably).

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/16/14 10:47 PM

I don't get in fights but the one time I took a beating, I was being scratched by a chick and while I was gentlemanly not putting my hands on her, the guy she was with opportunely sucker punched me in the face.

So lesson 1 is don't let women assault you and lesson 2, if someone is squaring up to you and talking crap, don't take too long to analyse the situation like I did. Just incapacitate them straight away.

Can't be diplomatic. There is no honour in fighting anymore. Like there was in the old days (probably).

No shame in that but the praise he got for whacking McBratney was overblown. What a lovely man he was you think Gotti could have taken him on his own?

No chance. It took four of them to drag him across one side of the bar to the other I maintain McBratney would have wiped Gotti's clock if they were standing toe to toe.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/16/14 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: bobbyvegas
Whats the big deal about gotti getting beat up? Everybody on this forum acts like they've never took a beating before. Lot of talk and no show on here

because he totally provoked his own ass whooping by talking tough

he didn't realize that he was very very far away from NY
Posted By: MrWilliams

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/17/14 03:37 AM

Originally Posted By: RunCity

Since it seemed no one responded I'll give a stab(no pun intended lol)

Yes he was.... As the Aryan Brotherhood assigned a hit on the black guy since Gotti came to them looking for revenge over the attack.

Prison authorities learned of this and transferred the dude out for his own protection.

I heard the guy was mentally disturbed but I don't think the man who attacked Gotti was a part of any gang.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/17/14 05:36 AM

@joeschmo

Lol what are you on? I don't need George Carlin to tell me you're a complete tool. You give it away yourself cook by living, breathing, and speaking. I don't give a damn if your black, but I do give a damn when you act like an asshole and a troll. But I will follow PB in not engaging you any longer.

So long chump.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/17/14 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
@joeschmo

Lol what are you on? I don't need George Carlin to tell me you're a complete tool. You give it away yourself cook by living, breathing, and speaking. I don't give a damn if your black, but I do give a damn when you act like an asshole and a troll. But I will follow PB in not engaging you any longer.

So long chump.

you mean you're done following me around the messageboard?

don't do me any favors
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/17/14 08:38 PM

Cook do you enjoy fighting with everyone on here? Gets old after a while.
Posted By: Feech_La_Manna85

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/17/14 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky

This

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/17/14 11:16 PM

@nickyeyes

am i fighting with everyone or do people comment on posts that ain't directed to them?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 03/17/14 11:19 PM

Fighting with people or people 'commenting on posts':

You say Potato I say Potatoe.
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/07/14 01:11 PM

I'm surprised he just got his ass beat up. Either way he's total trash and deserved what he got for being racist.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/07/14 07:47 PM

The only reason why that black dude beat up john gotti was because gotti is an old man and black dude beat up an old man that can barely fight. That's real tough beating on an old dude that can barely get around.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/07/14 07:52 PM

The only reason why that black dude beat up john gotti was because gotti is an old man and black dude beat up an old man that can barely fight. That's real tough beating on an old dude that can barely get around.

I agree with you in principle, Botz. But you know what? He mouthed off to the wrong guy and he got bested. It happens. And Black guys in stir for life just don't give a fuck if you're a goombah with a social club on 101st Avenue. Prison's a whole new ballgame today.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/07/14 07:58 PM

Not speaking as a mob fan or anything like that but black dudes like that in general like to beat up on old folks and women or jump 1 person in groups of 5 or 10. But when they try to fight someone that will fight back they back down.
Posted By: JasonAnthony74

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/08/14 02:26 AM

No shame in that but the praise he got for whacking McBratney was overblown. What a lovely man he was you think Gotti could have taken him on his own?

No chance. It took four of them to drag him across one side of the bar to the other I maintain McBratney would have wiped Gotti's clock if they were standing toe to toe.

The thing about most of these LCN guys is that they are basically just average Joe's with a lot of organizational muscle behind them; meaning, they are powerful and feared because they are part of a violent criminal organization that has been in existence for nearly 100 years. But you take the average mob guy out of his element, and what do you have: just a guy. A lot of people think that being a mobster in and of itself magically raises a guy's 'tough guy' factor ten-fold; that an out of shape, middle-aged, untrained 'wise guy' will all of a sudden turn into a ninja throwing kicks and leg sweeps when in a physical confrontation.
These guys get by on intimidation and fear, but most of the time, that intimidation and fear isn't because of some great fighting skill or physical toughness.
I think your average street gang member is probably a bigger physical threat than most of your average made guys, mainly because they tend to be younger, fitter, and more volatile.
Sitting around in social clubs, drinking espresso and smoking cigars, isn't good preparation for fighting. But of course there are some strong, capable guys in the mob, as there are in any criminal organization, but I doubt those guys are the norm.

And Gotti was so used to being the 'big man' and barking out orders that he probably still had that 'boss mentality' where his word was KING.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/08/14 05:50 AM

Lol street gang members sit around and smoke pot on a daily basis most of em are out of shape or on steroids.
Posted By: USICILIANU

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/08/14 06:34 AM

To be young and muscular doesn't mean you know how to fight. Actually a lot of guys taking steroids and trying to look muscular and tough aren't good fighters, because they lack of confidence in themselves. Those guys are used to treath, to break bones if they have to, so I guess they can fight...

For a fight, you don't need necessarily muscles, you need balls.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/08/14 07:03 AM

On fighting from when I was a little kid I had a fight a day. One reason why I did that was because I was good at it. My father helped me with that because he would hit me at least once a day. Not like a father would discipline a child. The way someone would hit someone they hated. So I got used to being hit and hitting people.

I would imagine the guys in youth gangs are the same. Can they all fight with their hands and win probably not. But those guys learned if they pick up a bat they could win. Then things escalated from that.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/08/14 09:40 AM

Its like when your little boy and that bully keeps kicking your ass eventually you'll kick the bully's and give more ass whippings than you ever imagined.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/08/14 06:24 PM

Lol street gang members sit around and smoke pot on a daily basis most of em are out of shape or on steroids.

You are probably right. But I still stand by everything I asserted in my original post.
Walking down the street, I wouldn't be as afraid physically of Carlo Gambino or Paul Castellano or John Gotti as I would be of some up-and-coming gutter thug lacking any semblance of restraint or morality.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/08/14 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: USICILIANU
To be young and muscular doesn't mean you know how to fight. Actually a lot of guys taking steroids and trying to look muscular and tough aren't good fighters, because they lack of confidence in themselves. Those guys are used to treath, to break bones if they have to, so I guess they can fight...

For a fight, you don't need necessarily muscles, you need balls.

I never stated that to be the case. And I agree with everything you stated here. Some of the best fighters aren't body-beautiful types with bulging muscles, tattoos and fake tans. Those kinds of guys seem extremely insecure. I don't know how it is on the east coast or in other parts of the country, but here on the west coast, guys with muscles love to strut around showing off their tattoos and muscular physiques. And the gang culture out here is so prevalent, that even guys who aren't gang members love to identify with the gang look.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/08/14 07:47 PM

Now if it was a group of ms-13 gangmembers that walked into a place where I was at I would get up and leave, cause their unpredictable and you don't know what those bastards might do.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/09/14 04:33 AM

I always laugh when I see these youtube videos of some fight in the ghetto, where black males throw punches at each side of the world, trying to hit their opponent lol
Posted By: TheAustralian

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/09/14 05:55 AM

I once kneecapped a gang member and fucked his mother. Legit.
Posted By: dontclickvirus

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/09/14 06:29 AM

sorry to go off topic but what neighborhood in manhattan is referred to as HK? i've lived in queens my entire life and i've never heard that name for a neighborhood in manhattan.

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/09/14 08:15 AM

I know right they look like there having a catfight. Lol

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/09/14 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By: dontclickvirus
sorry to go off topic but what neighborhood in manhattan is referred to as HK? i've lived in queens my entire life and i've never heard that name for a neighborhood in manhattan.

You've lived in Queens all your life and you've never heard of Hell's Kitchen in Manhattan? Or Maybe you just didn't understand the abbreviation?
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/09/14 08:46 AM

Originally Posted By: TheAustralian
I once kneecapped a gang member and fucked his mother. Legit.

That's why I like Australians how was she did she warm up later?

Can they get Hand guns illegally there?
Posted By: dontclickvirus

Re: Prison stories about mobsters - 05/09/14 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By: dontclickvirus

You've lived in Queens all your life and you've never heard of Hell's Kitchen in Manhattan? Or Maybe you just didn't understand the abbreviation?

heh major brain fart. great grandfather actually lived there through from the '50s all the way up to his death in the early '80s.

whoops lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET