Home

Leo Maimone

Posted By: Vpresti

Leo Maimone - 01/06/14 04:57 AM

Hi all me again..I found out my Grandfather's ( Sibby Maimone ) brother ( Leo Maimone ) was one of Lucky Luciano button men. The only news I find on h I'm is the branding of a girl case..I would like to see if anyone finds anything on him....thanks
Posted By: charliesays

Re: Leo Maimone - 05/13/14 09:31 PM

Hello Vpresti... I found your post regarding Leo Maimone. First, I wrote extensively in my latest book about the 'branding' and did in my research discover a few more details. Leo had made the newspapers once prior to the branding incident. Like finding a needle in a haystack, but I put it in the book. Fascinating to find you on here!
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Leo Maimone - 05/14/14 12:23 AM

What did the brand say, or look like? Or was it a cigarette, or cigar burn? Also what book did you write CharlieSays?
Posted By: charliesays

Re: Leo Maimone - 05/18/14 10:41 AM

Capo...
The 'branding' was inaccurate wording by press and police. It was actually 'carving' what happened to the young lady. Initials and numbers carved into her body. My newest book, which covers this incident, is Lucky Luciano: Mysterious Tales of a Gangland Legend. If you're interested - it's available on Amazon, BN, Walmart online, and my website too.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET