Home

Little Nicky's Son Mark

Posted By: Curiosity

Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/28/13 04:49 AM

Just wondering about Mark Scarfo. I know he hung himself, and was/is in a coma. Does anyone have any info on him? How he's doing? Why he did it? Bullying and the stress of his dad, right? Tragic story, really.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/28/13 05:23 AM

Still...'lingering' seems the best word.

Apparently Phil's book has more info, but Google's preview doesn't have that page.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/28/13 05:57 PM

On his book Mafia Prince Crazy Phil Leonetti says that Mark Scarfo try to commit suicide by hanging,and fell in coma,as I know,he never woke up.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/28/13 06:18 PM

I certainly wouldn't be too sorry in the ones who bullied him at school and brought him to suicide would have been whacked. I hate how the ones who bring people to suicide are never punished, when from a moral point of view it's almost like murder.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/28/13 07:28 PM

exists instigation to suicide as a crime, but it's true in the real the motherfuckers that induce a person to commit suicide don't always pay.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/29/13 02:04 AM

They'll pay for it one day. What exactly was Little Nicky's reaction? Is it true he disowned Mark?
Posted By: Jose

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/29/13 02:22 AM

Leonettis book goes over the reaction - as you might expect it wasn't good .. Was ashamed and embarrassed all the things you would expect from a lunatic.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/29/13 10:11 AM

as I remember Leonetti said that Scarfo Sr acted as a sociopath that he was, don't caring about his son,saying that he was a weak man,for tried to suicide.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/30/13 11:15 PM

That's sad. Makes me wonder what type of father he was, I did read though that he visited him in the hospital though, so..
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/30/13 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Curiosity
That's sad. Makes me wonder what type of father he was, I did read though that he visited him in the hospital though, so..

Who visited Mark? Nicky Sr? I don't think so....Scarfo was locked up at the time of Mark's suicide attempt and was never a free man again. Unless the cops took Scarfo to visit his son in the hospital, but i never heard or read that they did.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/30/13 11:48 PM

Nicky Sr., yeah. I believe U.S. marshals took him.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 11/30/13 11:55 PM

Nicky Sr., yeah. I believe U.S. marshals took him.

Hey i think your right about that. Thanks, i never knew that.

http://articles.philly.com/1989-02-09/ne...eering-marshals

That was pretty decent of the Marshals to take him.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 12/01/13 12:37 AM

Yeah. It was. That was probably the last time he saw him. Do you think Mark will ever wake up?

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 12/01/13 01:04 AM

Yeah. It was. That was probably the last time he saw him. Do you think Mark will ever wake up?

I hate to say it but if he hasn't woken up in the past 25 or so years i doubt he ever will. But i'm not a doctor so hopefully for him he'll improve.

Real shame what happened with that kid.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 12/01/13 01:07 AM

That's what I was thinking but you never know. I agree it is very sad.
Posted By: tjonezee

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 12/01/13 02:00 AM

Very sad. Do I remember reading that Mark lives/lived with Nicky Jr in Egg Harbor? I think his house was foreclosed on, but thought I heard that Nicky Jr was taking care of him.

Re: Little Nicky's Son Mark - 12/01/13 02:24 AM

I think his mother and a nurse care for him. Not sure though..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET