Home

Any mobsters here?

Posted By: overcoat

Any mobsters here? - 11/28/13 01:28 AM

I'm new here and some guys here might know, and they probaly won't answer but do you think there are actual mobsters or former mobsters that visit this site?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Any mobsters here? - 11/28/13 02:05 AM

the poster chitown can tell you where marco damico can be found smoking a cigar most nights of the week and can post a picture of the guy drinking a beer(which he obviously took himself) so he is most defiantly a high ranking member of the outfit. where as "huronsocialathletic" is a tough talking street wise guy who is probably just low level enforcer, but trust me hes privy to all the inner workings of the outfit, you know its true cause everything he posts is backed up by what Fosco puts up on his ANP blog. whistle grin
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Any mobsters here? - 11/28/13 02:26 AM

i guess serpiente got whacked.. havent heard from him in a while
Posted By: botz

Re: Any mobsters here? - 11/28/13 05:25 AM

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=739622
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Any mobsters here? - 11/28/13 07:41 AM

Originally Posted By: overcoat
I'm new here and some guys here might know, and they probaly won't answer but do you think there are actual mobsters or former mobsters that visit this site?

No mobsters, only monsters.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Any mobsters here? - 11/28/13 12:14 PM

Probably a lot of wannabe's
Posted By: johnnyboysala

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 12:28 PM

Hey man, yeah I'm the Genovese underboss. Nice to meet you.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 01:19 PM

On record as associate (shouldn't say what family for obvious reasons) also cant be made due to ethnic background (wouldnt want to anyways)
Posted By: Strax

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
On record as associate (shouldn't say what family for obvious reasons) also cant be made due to ethnic background (wouldnt want to anyways)

oh hello, i am your capo.

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 01:28 PM

Literally just hopped on over thanksgiving through brother in law cause im broke

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 01:29 PM

Its funny as it sounds, working in jersey part time
Posted By: southend

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 02:19 PM

vinny gorgeous lol

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 05:26 PM

What about him? Hes a homo
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 06:34 PM

Extortion, Can I be your associate?

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 07:26 PM

$100
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 08:27 PM

I'm a baws
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
the poster chitown can tell you where marco damico can be found smoking a cigar most nights of the week and can post a picture of the guy drinking a beer(which he obviously took himself) so he is most defiantly a high ranking member of the outfit. where as "huronsocialathletic" is a tough talking street wise guy who is probably just low level enforcer, but trust me hes privy to all the inner workings of the outfit, you know its true cause everything he posts is backed up by what Fosco puts up on his ANP blog. whistle grin

lol Dellacroce's mother is a high-ranking member of the Outfit actually...everyone just thinks she is Jonny DiFronzo because of the fucked up nose and the cock between her legs.

You contribute what exactly to these forums? You try so fucking hard to be part of the in-crowd...PM'in me and everything "what happened to the poster Chicago somebody tell me now blah blah blah..."

Stick to New Jersey guy (if that is really where you are from).
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown

lol Dellacroce's mother is a high-ranking member of the Outfit actually...everyone just thinks she is Jonny DiFronzo because of the fucked up nose and the cock between her legs.

You contribute what exactly to these forums? You try so fucking hard to be part of the in-crowd...PM'in me and everything "what happened to the poster Chicago somebody tell me now blah blah blah..."

Stick to New Jersey guy (if that is really where you are from).

aw man you caught me whistle , ofcourse you would take something serious in a bulllshit thread like this.

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 10:09 PM

aw man you caught me whistle , ofcourse you would take something serious in a bulllshit thread like this.

Exactly my thinking. It´s a bullshit thread Chi...lighten up man! lol
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 10:13 PM

I wanna be in the mob!! Pick me, Pick me!! I'm the guy all the way in the back with my hand up waving frantically!!!...Awww the price is wrong Bob....

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/02/13 10:21 PM

I´m not Italian, but can I still join?
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/03/13 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Exactly my thinking. It´s a bullshit thread Chi...lighten up man! lol

Sounds to me like Dellacroce was just ultra-sensitive about his mother's cock!

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/03/13 03:49 PM

internet toughguys
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/03/13 04:29 PM

Actually I'm Lucky Luciano returned from the dead so ask me any questions you want pal rolleyes
Posted By: F_white

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/03/13 04:33 PM

A lot of keyboards mobsters

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/03/13 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: F_white
A lot of keyboard mobsters

Specializing in hijacking truckloads of computer keyboards then selling them to a Staples fence.
Posted By: Franzese

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/03/13 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
Originally Posted By: F_white
A lot of keyboard mobsters

Specializing in hijacking truckloads of computer keyboards then selling them to a Staples fence.

"You may know who we are, but we know who you are. Understand?"
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/03/13 10:01 PM

No but I slept at a Holliday Inn Express last night
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/04/13 12:06 PM

I must say the Holiday Inn Express in Philadelphia was very pricey but very cozy!

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/04/13 12:10 PM

Any way im Sure mobsters or there family probably google there names from time to time. I google my name once in a while just to see what comes up. I know if you google Joey Merlino, there are links to threads on this website that just about anyone can view. The kids these days probably google there mobster dads and think there dads are badass until they get locked up and then they all cry the blues like the Borgesi family
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/05/13 11:19 PM

Yeh I'm a mobster running my own Construction company with Bookmaking on the side, should be making my bone's soon and becoming a made guy, if it's you overcoat look out for a DTS

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/06/13 12:57 PM

Hey just saying, i can make yous into my family based in Baltimore for $10,000 cash up front. I will even make you a capo for $20,000 cash. Let me know fast cause my administration is filling up fast!

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/06/13 12:59 PM

HAHA that was funny ChickenMan! He was around in every thread for like 6 months talking about philly and the scarfos and then all the sudden hes gone. Nicky Jr probably had him buried in the pine barrens haha
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/06/13 11:31 PM

ha ha, anyway's I'm already a Capo as you can see lol

Re: Any mobsters here? - 12/07/13 01:47 PM

Hey it was worth a try. haha some of the threads on here are really crack me up
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET