Home

Capo Joseph Scopo

Posted By: Caramela77

Capo Joseph Scopo - 09/24/13 05:19 PM

Trying to find a face shot of ex-Colombo capo Joseph Scopo. I would appreciate any help.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Capo Joseph Scopo - 09/24/13 06:18 PM

I don't know where to find pictures,but are u looking for Joe Scopo the father or Joe jr.

cus you have Ralph sr Ralph jr Ralph 111rd ,

Joe sr. Joe jr
Posted By: pmac

Re: Capo Joseph Scopo - 09/24/13 07:11 PM

That guy bf guerra got 14yr even thou he beat the murder. Will he flip 14 yrs for selling his legal perscription drugs the feds said it was illegal trafficking if you read the fbi press reless you swear the guy was el chapo or some cartel not a mention he was found innocent of 2 murders and they said wire fraud which I still cant understand. Bullshit , tommy shots is about to walk I read his new motion fbi fuckd up the case.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Capo Joseph Scopo - 09/24/13 07:26 PM

Pmac there are alot of smiles in his family,yea Guerra is getting railroaded,they love to F the colombo fam,soon it may change.
Posted By: Caramela77

Re: Capo Joseph Scopo - 09/24/13 10:58 PM

Joe Sr. that got killed backing Orena.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Capo Joseph Scopo - 09/24/13 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
That guy bf guerra got 14yr even thou he beat the murder. Will he flip 14 yrs for selling his legal perscription drugs the feds said it was illegal trafficking if you read the fbi press reless you swear the guy was el chapo or some cartel not a mention he was found innocent of 2 murders and they said wire fraud which I still cant understand. Bullshit , tommy shots is about to walk I read his new motion fbi fuckd up the case.

Im not sure if hes gonna walk, but he might get another trial. The evidence that the feds didnt share until like 8 months after the verdict was given, was a snitch recording a guy talking about the murder, im not even sure tommy shots name was even mentioned in the recording, the guy being recorded just named the shooter. And giolei was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder, not the actual mutder itself. So who knows what will happen.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET