Home

Peter deMeo

Posted By: MikeR

Peter deMeo - 09/23/13 10:14 PM

Does anyone know if there was a Peter DeMeo in the Gambino family? Said to be cousin of Roy, taught him, worked with him and was made before Roy.

That's all I know. Nothing on the 'net, so it would be helpful to know.

Thanks.

Mike
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Peter deMeo - 09/24/13 02:51 AM

News to me.no mention of him in murder machine.i always thought gaggi was roys"mentor"
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Peter deMeo - 09/24/13 03:55 PM

Hi Mike!

Of course, I could be wrong, but to my knowledge, there never was a Peter DeMeo listed as a Gambino member. There was/is a Salvatore DeMeeo (born around 1941) listed as a Genovese member. But I have no clue if this guy was/is a Roy DeMeo relative. But I don´t think so.

If I remember correctly, there was a woman some years ago advertising for an author to write her story on her life with a Peter DeMeo, "a cousin of Roy" and a hitman for the Gambinos. But most probably, the woman´s story was all bogus, trying to cash in on the Roy DeMeo hype, that was going on at the time.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Peter deMeo - 09/24/13 04:52 PM

Pete was a genovese.capo who famous for being a suspect and uncle to the amity horror killer on long island. Its in all the books.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Peter deMeo - 09/24/13 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Pete was a genovese.capo who famous for being a suspect and uncle to the amity horror killer on long island. Its in all the books.

That´s Pete DeFeo.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET