Home

Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza

Posted By: DA13

Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/22/13 02:09 PM

Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/22/13 02:21 PM

It is a bad bad thing to sell dope,it is a bad thing to kill people, gamble ,loan money,but the government does the same shit..

But these rats cut the playing field,they have to go...
Posted By: LittleMan

Re: Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/22/13 02:36 PM

Thanks for the link. Interesting story.
Posted By: 22

Re: Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/22/13 04:10 PM

I just read the article in the NY Post,quite interesting.You know what amazes me.Ok that was what late 60's early seventies.Thats when Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes were in their heyday.You had the French Connection Dope that was being stepped on and re-sold.What I'm getting at is was the state of NY and surrounding areas just doing dope 24-7.I mean that's a lot of heroin.Plus I'm sure you had your other dealers.Where did the money come from to buy all this.I know the answers but its still shocking how many people in that era did dope.

Re: Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/22/13 05:23 PM

I was surprised about them selling H to kids in the neighborhood. I thought there might have been unwritten rules against that since they lived there.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/22/13 07:57 PM

cool picture of ray and joe benati he was antohny spero's right hand man and in the infomours pics of the 3 bonanno capo's at bono wedding with young vinny gorgeous in the picture. some one should put the pic in the rear thread. small mafia world joe b bascialy ran the bath ave crew and gave them the orders from spero.he died I jail wonder if he was a multi millionare. he was around a lot of heavy weights.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/22/13 08:06 PM

so rays kids sold the pizza place for 6 million dollars I wonder how many nyc soldiers families got rich of there property. if the fedes didn't seize the ravenite that was atleast 5 mill for those kids whoi think are in the Gambino family. lil als book is gonna be classic I read some on google him and louie bagels and others were almost going to war, he tells a lot of other reasons for murders by casso fat pete was over the ownership of the 19hole and other property. gonna be a classic book I think.

Re: Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/23/13 12:48 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
so rays kids sold the pizza place for 6 million dollars...

Not to split hairs, but the pizza place was closed a few before the sale. The $6 million was for the 5 story building.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Secret Mob History of Ray's Pizza - 09/23/13 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
cool picture of ray and joe benati he was antohny spero's right hand man and in the infomours pics of the 3 bonanno capo's at bono wedding with young vinny gorgeous in the picture. some one should put the pic in the rear thread. small mafia world joe b bascialy ran the bath ave crew and gave them the orders from spero.he died I jail wonder if he was a multi millionare. he was around a lot of heavy weights.

Are you sure that's the same Joseph Benanti? If so, very interesting.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET