Home

New York's Relationship With Philly.

Posted By: Iceman999

New York's Relationship With Philly. - 08/25/13 01:25 PM

Something I've been wondering about for a while, just what is relationship between New York and Philly? The Genovese wait until Carlo Gambino dies to kill Bruno. Then, to save face, they order the deaths of those responsible for the Bruno killing. They then install Testa, but he gets killed and Scarfo ends up boss, due, no doubt, to his connections to the Genovese. New York doesn't get involved in the Scarfo/Ricobene mini war, nor do they help Stanfa later in his war with the Merlino faction after he requests aid from Tommy Gambino, even though Stanfa has obvious ties to that Family.

So what is it about New York then that they pick and choose when they will or not intervene in Philly?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: New York's Relationship With Philly. - 08/25/13 01:34 PM

Yes they get all involved then they let these clowns run it like is {Scranton} or something..thats what i am saying look at my post from yesterday. from conn.to ny to philly to AC it is one big city for the taken .
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: New York's Relationship With Philly. - 08/25/13 03:44 PM

Right the geneveses conspired to have bruno killed to gain access to AC and then killed capinegro not only to cover their tacks but to take over his north jersey rackets. But im much more interested in what their realationship is now(if there is any), like if anything ever come from the infamous "mob summit" from a few years ago, but probly the most communication between ny and philly guys is between licatas crew and the other jersey crews(lucheses and geneveses) bc of proximity.
Posted By: azguy

Re: New York's Relationship With Philly. - 08/25/13 04:53 PM

Licata must have some deep and solid connection after being in North jersey for al those years.

the bigger question is what do they think of our pal Joey and him seemingly running things from Florida which is serious Gambino country...
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: New York's Relationship With Philly. - 08/25/13 05:11 PM

I doubt that the established guys in South Florida give two shits about Joey Merlino living in Boca, you have four of the five families with established crews with a capo and made guys operating solely out of there, be them Gambinos, Genovese, Bonnanos, Colombos, they have allot more to be concerned about between themselves an that's not even taking I to account the big Russian,Cuban,Colombian,Haitian,Jamaican, and other miscellaneous groups that have a strong presence in Florida
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: New York's Relationship With Philly. - 08/25/13 11:06 PM

But who getting kicked to Joey or Stevie ....everyone talks all around it but no one says anything at it.Or about it or they just dont know.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: New York's Relationship With Philly. - 08/26/13 12:42 AM

I would say stevie is just making his money for being captin and joey is getting kicked to
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET