Home

Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv

Posted By: Caemine718

Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/12/13 05:06 AM

Michael Franzeze could recruit more people considering so many ratted. I watched Nat Geo tonight and they have some asshole fat sal a columbo associate was talking about Paul Castellano. Sal Polisi is next week we talk about gotti. Then we have mobwives mobdoctor.... Whats next Mob Ghost Stories .
PARANORMAL MOBSTERS. How I met your mobster,MTV Cribs "mobsters"

Posted By: Camarel

Re: Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/12/13 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Caemine718
Michael Franzeze could recruit more people considering so many ratted. I watched Nat Geo tonight and they have some asshole fat sal a columbo associate was talking about Paul Castellano. Sal Polisi is next week we talk about gotti. Then we have mobwives mobdoctor.... Whats next Mob Ghost Stories .
PARANORMAL MOBSTERS.
How I met your mobster,MTV Cribs "mobsters"

Sorry your way behind, i give you The Ghost of Sonny Black - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj0y7x_mob-scene-the-ghost-of-sonny-black-1of4_news

It was on youtube at one point i never watched it just incase the title was describing what it's actually about lol
Posted By: lic

Re: Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/12/13 05:33 AM

its all bullshit... theres soo much of it dont pay it no mention any more. That mob wives shit is soo pathetic. mob doctor?? there reaching for topics just like this amish mafia shit haaha
Posted By: Caemine718

Re: Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/12/13 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: lic
its all bullshit... theres soo much of it dont pay it no mention any more. That mob wives shit is soo pathetic. mob doctor?? there reaching for topics just like this amish mafia shit haaha

Mobdentist
Posted By: bronx

Re: Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/12/13 02:33 PM

yes these guys are dated..need new blood..newer info..i would have liked if they played more tapes..they play one line..how dumb was ducks and avellino..same car everyday and to comm. meetings.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/12/13 02:37 PM

Mobdentist

The Mob Whisperer: no need for surveillance, he can look at a mobster and know exactly what he's thinking.

*I know, I know..but it's early and it's raining.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/12/13 03:53 PM

What about the mob version of glee.

The problem with mob documentaries is that theres nothing new they can say thats not already been on tv or a book. Guys like franzeze and the likes make a living off of this so i think most of the time they are going through the motions and already have a script in their heads of how their stories goes.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/12/13 09:37 PM

Mobdentist

Please don't give Pat Spilotro any ideas! smile

"Next on the History Channel: Hitler and the Mob (oh yeah, some old-ass Aliens too)"
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Is anyone else sick of all this mob shit on tv - 08/13/13 12:57 AM

I can't get enough of the mob stuff on t.v .
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET