Who Watched Saint Hoods..?? - 08/03/13 02:00 PM

thoughts...?
Posted By: DB

Re: Who Watched Saint Hoods..?? - 08/03/13 03:33 PM

I did and shocked what pat nee is doing

Wtf is he thinking ?
Posted By: EddieCoyle

Re: Who Watched Saint Hoods..?? - 08/03/13 04:00 PM

I saw an add for it, this is fake. Recreations and dramatizations of probably past exploits that they are playing off as reality tv.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Who Watched Saint Hoods..?? - 08/03/13 05:39 PM

It's got to be one of the docu-drama's, right...?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Who Watched Saint Hoods..?? - 08/03/13 06:23 PM

I know I read where the channel said some things would be re-enacted, etc. like that b.s. Amish Mafia crap. But of course who actually thinks "reality t.v." is honestly "reality" these days?
Posted By: SharpieOne

Re: Who Watched Saint Hoods..?? - 08/04/13 11:00 AM

Pat Nee is asking to get pinched. Seems every family member of victims at the Whitey trial wants him to go down for being the second shooter in the O'Halloran/Donohue murder. And now he's going to go on TV posing as some sort of crime boss? He must have good lawyers.
Posted By: SharpieOne

Re: Who Watched Saint Hoods..?? - 08/04/13 11:47 AM

After actually watching this, it's clearly obvious that Pat has nothing to worry about as far as this show goes. It's fake. I'm guessing they have former criminals a few neighborhood guys and maybe even a paid actor or two and they're re-creating stories from yesteryear and spinning it off as present day. No one would go on TV and do this stuff without the show's lawyer making sure they'll never get in trouble because it's all fake.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET