Home

Scariest Mobster of all time

Posted By: Logomassini

Scariest Mobster of all time - 07/16/13 02:16 AM

Theirs a bunch of scary Mobsters who have graced LCN through out the years but who do you think is hands down the scariest?

Charles Carniglia
Tommy "Karate" Pitera
Greg Scarpa
Posted By: carmela

Re: Scariest Mobster of all time - 07/16/13 02:36 AM

Come on man, use the search. This topic is created every week.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=723982#Post723982

Re: Scariest Mobster of all time - 07/16/13 02:39 AM

My apologies. I'm new here , only like a week old man. I'm just looking for fun conversation and interaction. Give me a break man...
Posted By: bobbytran

Re: Scariest Mobster of all time - 07/16/13 03:25 AM

We had a sit down and decided to give you a pass *pulls out revolver taped to the bottom of the table*

Re: Scariest Mobster of all time - 07/16/13 03:28 AM

Haha. I like it. Much appreciated bobby tran. But I can't help to wonder how your already making decisions on my life if your not a made man yet? Lol. J/k never the less I appreciate the pass. Hopefully Carmela can find it in her heart to give me a pass as well...
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Scariest Mobster of all time - 07/16/13 03:53 AM

Logomassini,I too have decided to give you a pass. Someday, and that day may never come,I may call upon you to show another new member the same courtesy. But until then,accept this pass as a gift on my belated birthday.

Re: Scariest Mobster of all time - 07/16/13 05:25 AM

Happy Belated and much obliged Big Lou. No one knows what the future holds my friend. I do know though that I am in debt to you for now. A favor of your choosing pal. Thx
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET