Home

Anyway to hear Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti bugs?

Posted By: Mr_Willie_Cicci

Anyway to hear Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti bugs? - 07/08/13 07:29 AM

Is there anywhere to hear bugs of Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti and others? I've always wondered what Big Paul spoke like.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Anyway to hear Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti bugs? - 07/08/13 09:29 AM

There was this documentary,but the thing is I don't remember wich one....maybe it was "War against the mafia" doc but im not sure,there is a voice wiretap of Castellano
Posted By: southend

Re: Anyway to hear Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti bugs? - 07/08/13 11:29 AM

There's a book called the gotti tapes or something like that I'm not sure what's in it tho
Posted By: azguy

Re: Anyway to hear Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti bugs? - 07/08/13 03:35 PM

Some of the tapes taken from the apartment above the Ravenite have been floated around, but quite frankly it's hard to hear much.

The Castellano tapes from Todd Hill would be epic to hear, but I've never heard or seen a transcript. I guess when you are shot in mid-town there isn't a ton of use for them
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Anyway to hear Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti bugs? - 07/08/13 03:44 PM

FBI agents wrote a book about twenty years ago that is pretty much a transcript of Castellano's tapes.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Anyway to hear Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti bugs? - 07/08/13 06:31 PM

Really what's the name of the book, never heard or seen anything like that...???
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Anyway to hear Castellano, Ruggiero, Gotti bugs? - 07/08/13 06:47 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Boss-Bosses-The-Paul-Castellano/dp/0440212294

O'Brien and Kurins no doubt embellish some of the truth but the meat and potatoes of the story is a great read. Covers the more than two years and 600 hours of recorded conversations between Castellano and guys like Tommy Gambino, Joe N. Gallo, Jimmy Brown Failla, and Tommy Bilotti, as well as a lot of personal stuff. This is where the penile implants and the affair with Gloria Olarte originated - even though they should not have been disclosed because of their irrelevance to the case that Kurins and O'Brien were working (I believe the book got them in hot water and they had to turn over some of their profits for disclosing confidential information).
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET